• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mediocre play, then a downward spiral, and severe trouble

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Following the fiasco during the charity game, the Good Guys finished the homestand, and went on a week long road trip. They did not play well, and Naomi was having trouble. Apparently, after the incident where Naomi nearly hit Mitch by pitching him inside, she became afraid to throw the ball inside to a batter, or let her pitches go. As a result, she began getting hit, hard. The Good Guys lost six of eight on the road trip, with Naomi responsible for four of the losses. Things didnt get any better when the Good Guys returned home. Mitch tried everything, sex, an all night tickle, nothing seemed to work. Two more losses at home, also by Naomi, began the concern from the management, and the displeasure from the fans. The boo birds serenaded Naomi when she came out of the pen, and she began to take it hard. Her social drinking became more problematic, She was getting hung over every night, had stopped eating, and was having trouble keeping food down, dealing with bouts of nausea. Naomi and Mitch began fighting all the time, Gardner was fed up, Naomi had lost her closer's job, as Mandy Moore got the call in the 9th inning two nights in a row, and came through, to try and place the Good Guys on track. Things didnt get any better, and eventually, her patient husband and manager got fed up, and in a clubhouse explosion, ordered Naomi to stop drinking, or start rehab or a counseling group. It was like Naomi didnt care about baseball, the team, or her marriage anymore. Troubles escalated further, when, after being removed from a game following a poor performance at home one night, she left the field to the sound of the booing crowd, screamed "Fuck you all" at the top of her lungs, and then compounded the problem by giving the booing crowd the middle finger. For this Naomi was fined heavily. She was turning from a bright, beautiful girl, and one of the best pitchers in the league, into a degenerate. She was forced to apologize in front of the fans the following night, and got booed again. Mitch and Gardner were fed up with her. One night, Mitch lost it at her. He was sick of her antics, complaining, and attitude. "I dont know what the fuck to do with you anymore Naomi, you're rude, miserable to live with, you get drunk, you embarrass yourself and this team. Yes, you're struggling and so are we, but we have to work harder, and get tough to turn this thing around, right now, you are the devil of this island, with the love affair the fans have with us, how the hell can you embarrass yourself,this team, and Jim by flipping off the crowd? Have you lost your fucking mind, woman??!"
"I'm awful, a loser, why dont you divorce me and go fuck young Mandy or Adrienne. They can give you better sex than this 30 something year old body anyway, Mr Perfect of Paradise" She snapped.
"I think you want me to leave you, and you want to fail. Well, lady, I'm here for better or worse, and until the day you change the locks and divorce me, I will be faithful to you and come home every night. I dont care how much of a bitch you are. I want to believe that the warm, ingratiating Naomi that I love and married is in there somewhere and that you are just hurting right now. I'll wait. Iam a patient man. If you persist in your alcohol and drug abuse, I will send you to rehab" He said calmly. "I dont take drugs" she shot back. "I want to believe you, Naomi, but your credibility is not very high with me now. You need to show improvement to get me to trust you again" Mitch said.
Things in Good Guy land were very bad. Would they change? Would Naomi stop her drinking, and improve her pitching. Stay tuned for the next installment of the team from Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Thank you window guy, your positive comments are appreciated. Sometimes I fear that my stories are not very interesting to those if every one does not include tickling. While this is a tickling forum, and tickling is important, I also sometimes want to write about life. I have been writing since I was very young, so I have some experience with this. I dont think you know me that well, but in real life, Iam a baseball freak, (Just ask anyone who knows me in the chat) so I decided to come up with a story line where a baseball team who plays on an island has girls on it and tickles each other. Some of my earlier stories about the team have lots of tickling in them, but I also wanted to write a few about the life of a team, people, a marriage, and times of trouble. Stay tuned, I have much more to say on this theme, and I'll be adding a little tickling too! LOL! Thanks again.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back