• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Story

bowler

TMF Poster
OK, here's another true story, this one with a friend of my wife's. I had been out with a few friends after work, and had had a few to drink, so when I got home, I had a little buzz on. My wife had told me she was going to have friends over, so I didn't rush home, but I secretly wondered if I should get home somewhat early in case something might present itself. Well, something did.

My wife and two of her friends were still there with a lot of beverages around the dining room table. So, I sat down (still a little tipsy myself) and joined in the conversation. My wife's friend was giving me a hard time about the Red Sox (she loves Derek Jeter), so I just sat and took it. I was kind of waiting for an opportunity to tickle her, because she has told me in front of my wife that she is very ticklish. I held back, because she is my wife's best friend. I didn't know how my wife would take it. So we keep chatting and out of the blue my wife says, "You know what my husband likes to do when he's drinking? He likes to tickle." (She said that becasue she saw me with some former co-workers just going around and giving quick tickles because we were in a big group.) Anyway, I was a little taken aback, because I'm still not totally comfortable with others knowing my fetish. Well, her friend practically jumps up and says "Tickle me!" I think she said it not thinking I would do anything but was she wrong! (The alcohol helped a little bit, I Don't think I woulfd have tried if I and she were sober).

So, I got up of my chair and went towards her and started to tickle her stomach. Because she was drunk, she started laughing right away. She tried to get up, but I got her in the corner of the room. I tickled her stomach for a while and she gave little resistance because of her drunkenness. She did not have her shoes on either, so I got a few tickles on her feet too. It was fantastic! She soon had trouble breathing, so I gave her a break. When she got her breath back, I asked if she was OK, and started to lift her up. However, she teased me about something so I started on her tummy again. It was great because she was obviously very ticklish (but didn't really like it) but she didn't fight back. I didn't tickle her very hard because of that, but it still was great.

Later, she wanted to get back at me. She said she wanted to tie me up and beat me up, so I got some string and said go ahead (I was still buzzed!). She started but didn't do a very good job and we ended up on the floor. Open season! She was on her stomach, and I stuck my hand on her bare stomach and tickled away, while sitting on her legs. I could have been their for a while, but my wife came to her rescue. Overall, I probably got her for about five minutes. A very good time.

Because she is my wife's best friend, I don't thnk that will happed again (unless we are both drunk). Still, any tickling is good tickling!

Great post! Isn't it wonderful how alcohol lowers one's inhibitions? ;)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back