• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Work tickle

bowler

TMF Poster
After going for the longest time without tickling anyone, it seems I am on a roll. There is a woman I work with who likes to goof around with people, just playful stuff. So, she and I go back and forth with each other, verbally, hiding things, etc. Well, one day she tells me what she hates is when someone comes from behind and pokes her sides. Well, not a good thing to say to me! Every chance I have gotten, I do that to her, and she smiles and says "You got me!" She always tries to giove it back to me too, so there is no maliciousness involved.

Well, one day last week, after I got her, I am standing in her cube and she is sitting at her chair and she comes right out and asks me if I am ticklish. I said I am a little if you get me right. She then proceeds to tell me she is ticklish on her ribs and her underarms. So, taking advantage of the subject, I start to lightly tickle her stomach (all the time looking to make sure no one is watching. It was at work after all!). She tried to fight it, with a smile on her face trying to prove to me that she could control it. She was good for a bit, then it would overcome her and she'd laugh and I would stop (not wanting to atrract attention). I would do this a few times and she would repeat her actions. So, then she made the mistake of telling me her feet are horribly ticklish. She likes to sit on her leg, so I gently tugged at her boot on her instep. Well, she jumped! She was ticklish through her boots! I was dying to get her out of that office so I could get at her feet, but fortunatley common sense prevailed. We joked about the whole thing, and she was not upset about the incident at all. I know I can't do much of this because we are in the workplace. However, if I ever get her outside of work, she is in big trouble! I actually think she would like it if I tickled her lightly and she was trying to see if she could control it. One day I hope to find out.

Based on the little bit you're telling us about the situation I'd say she sounds like one of us. I wonder if she's on this forum?

Congratulations!

Great story. I actually had an employee that I had a somewhat similar experience with. If she was in my office in my chair I would get to tickle her. She did that alot. I don't think she is one of us but the tickling was lots of fun.

I had one like that, too. Only this lady actually liked it, so she became our tickle work-slave to satisfy her craving to laugh uncontrolably.

Just a follow up on my co-worker tickling episodes. Occasionally we go get coffee in the afternoon, so if no one is around I will try to tickle her while she's trying to get her coffee. One time, I don't know how, but I think I was trying to get her ribs and my hand went to her butt. To my surprise, she is very ticklish on her butt! She didn't scream, which was a good thing, and didn't say don't touch me there either! She's quite ticklish for a small woman. She's now starting to try to tickle me back (and has gotten me a few times too!). That in itself makes me think that she enjoys this more than most people.

Along these lines, she told me about a dream she had. She was walking through a tunnel that connected her mother's house to a barn and we were walking through it because I wanted to see it. She said other peolpe were in the dream, but any action that happened between us involved tickling. She said we were both trying to tickle each other all the time. After a while, she said to me in the dream "so are you going to kiss me?". She said no kissing was done, and she woke up soon after that episode. I just think it's cool that someone else is having tickling dreams and tells me about it without blinking an eye! It's even cooler that I'm doing the tickling!

One more thing: yesterday she was in such a giddy mood that she was bugging me pretty much non stop for about an hour. We usually don't sit across from wach other but she had to move so that someone could use her computer. Anyway, she would come poke me, and I would go poke her, back and forth. After a while, she says to me I wish we could go somewhere and have it out! I agreed, but we knew we couldn't. I have said to her that if I ever get her alone outside of work, she would be laughing hysterically (and she has agreed, but never tried to put a stop to it). It's just a shame we have to sneak this around at work. I have to be very careful so that we don't get in trouble. I really enjoy tickling her, but it's not worth losing my job over it!

Hope you enjoyed this!

Ticklish co-worker...........

I guess I must be missing something here. I don't understand what the problem is with meeting this woman outside of work for your (and her) fun. Is there something you're not telling us? If you could clear this up, I'm sure a lot of us would understand your reluctance a little better. Thanks.

The problem is we are both married and live about 40 minutes away from each other. It's not easy for us to meet after work. I'm working on it, though.....

Thanks for the concern.

Explaination..........

Well, that explains everything! I'm not one for cheating, but I can't say I'd see anything wrong with a little playful tickling among friends, as long as there's nothing sexual involved.:tickle:

try

I suggest you tell her. Say bah we are all weird (when she does something weird or someone else) I love ticklign women and than grin. or something. works pretty well.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back