• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

old high school memories (last year.. true)

bass

TMF Expert
ok so im just posting this cuz im a little stoned and for some reason think that it will matter or be good to somebody. I am a freshman at UCF this year and i was just reminiscing about my old high school days and some of the tickles that i had during those years.. so here goes my long story..

I met this girl in 10th grade.. her name was "Beth". i was always a quiet kid in school so i guess i didnt really have too many friends. so one day i was in my chemistry class and this girl decided to start talking to me.. we started hanging out and stuff and i eventually told her about my tickling fetish, and she was cool with it. she thought it was cute. nothing ever really developed with that though at the time. we lost touch at the end of 10th grade due to difference in activities... she was doing school functions and time with her boyfriend (who i was in a band with) and i was busy writing/playing music, getting messed up, and having a good time straight up chillin out.

So the story picks back up in 11th grade, where we have AP physics together.. so i will be seeing her everyday. we started becoming friends again, and she actually set me up with my g/f at the time. We would occasionally mention things about tickling. She got a kick out of the fact that she was ticklish and i wasnt, so she often would defend herself saying things like 'what is it because im ticklish?' and id be like yea. Kind of teasing me i guess. So one day in class we were writing notes back and forth and i decided to bring up tickling. i told her how my g/f (at the time) was going to let me tickle her. and she responded saying 'aw thats cute i forgot about your tickling thing' and i said 'yea.. you never let me tickle your feet' and RIGHT there in class she slipped her sandal off and put it up in my lap (she sat next to me). however, it was only for a split second, as a joke. i was like whoa.

so no tickling really developed until 12th grade, when i finally got my hands on her feet. We were hanging out at her house, just me and her, waiting for her boyfriend and our other friend (now my best friend and drummer in my band) to get there, and we started talking and i would make a wisecrack and she would like cover her face and turn away, which exposed both of her soles to me. i knew this was the time. the next time she hid away, i moved a little bit closer. i was staring at her feet. i wanted to tickle them so bad. so i did. i lightly tickled her left foot up and down her sole with one finger, which caused her to giggle and shake her foot a little bit. i kept doing this and then she would cover up her left foot with her right foot, so id tickle the right foot. this went on for about 30 seconds, but it seemed like 20 minutes to me. i had thought about that day for a long time, and it finally happened, even tho it was only 30 seconds. i still see this girl at UCF, which makes me consider asking her to have a little foot fun.

that was one girl... now on to the next

there is this girl named "sue" that lives down the street from me. she is one year younger than me. we started hanging out over the summer of 2001, going to the beach and such (hell yea surfers).

i didnt tell her about my tickling fetish until we were alone and i was comfortable with her. so we went on a walk one night and i decided to tell her. i dont remember exactly how i did that, but i remember when i did tell her she responded by saying 'i only have one ticklish spot and nobody knows it' and thats as far as it went for about a year.

so a year later, i was talking to her online and i got up the courage to ask her about her feet. i told her i have a foot fetish and ive wanted to tickle her feet for a long time. she told me how she was very ticklish on her feet and she freaks out when she gets tickled there. i convinced her to let me give it a shot, but it didnt develop until a few months later.

so i went over to her house and we were just watching tv and stuff, and all of the sudden she was like so what do you want to do? i said i didnt know and she wa slike 'do you want to play with my feet?' astonished, i said what? and she asked me again.. i was like yea haha. so she layed on her stomach and put her feet, soles facing up, in my lap. i had no intention of tickling her feet when i went over there, so i was very very happy.

i again started with the light technique, which got her feet to jerk and her to let out a few little yelps. that only lasted for a few minutes, and then for the next 30 minutes i was just lightly rubbing her feet, and i actually put her to sleep (sorry, i have a foot fetish). this was the first of many encounters.

we got together for tickling 3 or 4 more times, and our usual session would consist of the following: i lay down on my stomach, she straddles my back, lifts my shirt up so my back is bare, and lightly tickles me up and down my sides and all over my back (my spot) until i tell her to stop. we then switch and i get to tickle her feet for usually a good 15 minutes. her feet were not as ticklish as she said, but i did find a few good spots to get a nice laugh out of her. those were good days.

i have yet another girl...

this girl was named "kelly". kelly was my friends ex g/f, but we developed quite the friendship, which came to an abrupt end a year ago. but anyway.. we started talking and again i said something about tickling and she mentioned how she was.. i believe she said.. insanely ticklish. but then she said she would let me tickle her feet. this didnt actually happen til months later.

i was hangin out at home, sippin a few shots (8 i think) and i talked to her online. i mentioned that she should come to my house and let me tickle her feet. she said she was with her friend (my friend also, VERY attractive, also my next tickle target as she wants me to tickle her feet) so they both came over, and we chilled for a minute, then our friend took my truck (2001 intense blue dodge dakota sport :cool: ) to go get some food or something, and i knew the time had come. so i asked her if she was ready for me to tickle her feet. she said if you are serious yea im ready. so again i had her lay down on her stomach with her soles facing up in my lap. i started light again, but this time using all 5 fingers to tickle her on both feet. she started laughing and squirming around like crazy. it only lasted for about 10 seconds, then she pulled her feet away and said she couldnt take it anymore (thats a good thing i guess). i also got to rub the other girls feet, and i snuck a quick tickle in there, which was wonderful.

i have a few more stories, but i dont think anybody would want to hear them so that is all.

delete this post if its annoying

Thanks for the contribution man!

I'd love to hear more of your stories, and go golden knights! :p

Thanks for posting dude! I'd love to hear more about your past tickles.

I would like to get more detail so I can better visualize the scene. In your next posts, could you describe your ticklee's feet?

Thanks again for sharing, bass!

How fun!!! I envy all three of those girls! I like having my feet played with, especially since they hurt all the time. .. anyhow, great stories and thanks for sharing!

sole seeker.. im not really sure how to go about describing their feet.. i mean.. there was nothing like WHOA about them.. the first girl had darker skin (italian) and the other two were lighter. all their feet were nice and soft. i dont know what else to say haha so if you have any like specific questions let me know.. and ill have more stories coming soon.. i just have to have a break from work and school.. which never happens

Bass - first, let me reiterate that I really appreciate you taking the time to post what was a terrific memory.

I guess reading enough posts from guys who are absolutely terrific with adjatives maded me realize that a few details can allow me to make a mental image of a lee's feet. Here are some things I've seen used to describe feet on this forum.

size - I know that my wife wears a 9 and I guess-timate about others from there.

shape - pudgy, boney, wide, narrow, or even wide at the ball & narrow at the heel.

arches - high, average or flat?

toes - plump, meaty, narrow, long or short, straight or crooked;
also which is longest - the big toe or the second one?

color - which you brought up, is not a descriptor I've seen used all that often, but it's a good one too!

Anyhow, thanks for caring dude. I really look forward to some more of your posts. See ya 'round the forum. ;)

ahhh my bad dude, i should have known how to describe feet haha i guess i was just lost for words.. but here it goes

the first chic (the italian one) i think wore a size 6.. either a 6 or a 6.5.. medium arches.. not sure about the shape.. definately not pudgy or boney.. i guess like inbetween.. toes were medium length and straight, with the big toe bigger than the second.. and yea.. they were nice

the second chic had smaller feet... probably like a size 5.. a little on the wider side.. toes were short and straight, big toe bigger than the second.. nice high arches though :cool: oh and she was white.. so for color i guess white haha

the third chic had probably a size 7, narrow, and nice medium arches.. toes were long and narrow, and the second toe was just a little bigger this time.. she was white but tan, so her feet were a nice golden brown color.. oh and she was the only one who had nailpolish on at the time.. and it was dark red

the first chic usually had blue nailpolish on.. which looked nice on her darker skin for some reason..

but yea ill post more stories soon.. i might do it tonight but i dunno.. im recovering from a hectic horrible day and i dont have any herb so im not in the best mood.. but maybe tonight.. peace

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back