• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here's another one folks, a bit 18+

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Go Lezzy for Me…
Written by Ticklishscribe,
Inspired by Tasha
c. 2003.

What the hell are you guys reading?” Tasha stood in her bedroom doorway and surveyed her four best friends.

Marcie looked up from the red binder that she was holding and smiled.

“I don’t think I know you that well, now that I read this.”

Tasha walked over and took the binder from her and tossed it under the bed. “That’s nothing.” She replied. “Nothing at all.”

“Didn’t read like nothing to me.” Debbie remarked, with a giggle. “I’ll have to start calling you little miss ticklish.”

“Don’t you dare!” Tasha nervously sat on the floor and tucked her legs under her.

“What the matter Tash?” Marcie asked. Protecting those extremely ticklish 11 out of 10 size 7s of yours?”

“Yea!” Added Sherrie. “You worried that someone will get them and tickle the living shit out of them!”

Tasha was squirming ever so slightly on the floor, trying hard not to react to what they were saying and maybe even hinting at. She wished god she had put that binder away in a safe place before they had come over. Now that they had seen it, they now knew something of a secret fetish interest that she had.

That scribe girl really gets to you doesn’t she and I mean literally.” Marcie grinned and got up off the bed. But I’ll bet those computer tickles can’t beat the real thing.”

“Yea!” Added Melissa. Getting off the bed as well. “I would think that only the real thing could give you the real feel of it!”

Tasha got up. “Look guys can we change the subject. That’s just something I like to play with on the computer. It’s just a harmless bit of fun. Now what CD do you guys want to hear?”

“No, CDs please.” Marcie stated. I want to hear more about you and tickling, and more to the point, you and lezzy scribe. We didn’t know you were that way.”

Tasha turned on the stereo and music by Great Big Sea began playing. “I am not any way!” She responded, nervously. “It’s just a bit of harmless computer fun. After all, isn’t that what chatrooms are for?”

Now all four of them began to tease her for not telling them that she’s ticklish and also began to tease her that it was a girl who was tickling her too. Marcie approached Tasha, a mischievious look in her eye.

“I’m going to the can.” Melissa told the group. “Be right back.”

Tasha felt that Marcie was getting a little too close for comfort and began to slowly back away. Not seeing where she was going, she backed right into the arms of Melissa.

“No where are you going Tash?” Melissa asked, pinning her arms to her sides.

“Hey I thought you-“

“Thought I was going to the can. Nope. I didn’t want to miss one minute of the fun. Afterall. I wouldn’t be tickled if I did.”

“Let me go Melissa!” There was that word again and now she really wished she had hidden that binder. She now began to struggle.

“Careful Melissa.” Debbie said laughing. “She is ticklish, and you wouldn’t want to tickle her now would you.”

Tasha managed to free her left arm and try to make a run for it, but got as far as the hall before she was hauled back in. Marcie grabbed her legs and Melissa held her arms as they carried her back over to her bed. Debbie and Sherrie had stripped the bed of its covers and pillows and Tasha was laid on it and held down.

At only 5’ 6”, 115 pounds and a small build, Tasha was no match for the four who were holding her down. Her head snapped from side to side, tossing her red hair into a state a dust mop being shaken. Her arms and legs flailed as best they could, but their grip was firm and they held her fast.

“Get that binder.” Marcie asked. “I want to read some more.”

Sherrie reached under the bed and grabbed it, sat on the bed and opened it again. “My feather gives your left arch a symphony of tickles as I stroke it.” She read from the binder. “I watch as you spasm and strain at your bonds, then beg and plead once more for your freedom. You promise me all kinds of foreplay and maybe even sex if I stop tickling you, but I know that with you in your tied state, I can get those anyway,”

“Read on Sherrie.” Marcie asked. “This is not only getting kinky but lezzy as well!”

“NOOO!” Screamed Tasha. ”Put that back. It’s only a harmless bit of fun between me and someone else!”

“And that someone else is a G-I-R-L named Scribe.” Sherrie commented, a girl. How lezzy Tash.”

Tasha again struggled to free herself, but she was outnumbered.

“Boy we got a real spitfire here, said Debbie increasing her grip on Tasha’s left leg.”

“We certainly do,” Marcie replied, “and I think we’re going to have to tie her down. Debbie, find something we can use.”

“NOOOO! Tasha screamed, and struggled further.

Debbie wasted no time at all in finding things they could use as
restraints, when she brought over Tasha’s belt from her bathrobe and a pair of nylons.

“Those should do the trick nicely!” Sherrie commented. “But wait till you hear this before you tie her down, ” and she read from it again. “I am bucking and screaming as your feather, fingers and lips tease and tickle my naked, lush and rampant womanhood as I my urgency is volcanic and I feel another orgasm coming.”

“Oh my God!” Exclaimed Debbie. “They’re naked when they do this! That is Lezzy and kinky! And another orgasm; how many did she have before that one?”

“How come you’ve never told us you were into this Tash? Sherrie asked. “Now we have another sensual bunmuffin to play with.”

“I am not into anything! It’s just a harmless bit of fun, now let me go please!”

“Looks like it’s off with the PJ’s then!” Marcie announced.

“NOOOOOOO!” Tasha screamed and really began to struggle. “Come on guys this has gone too far! Now let me go, please!”

Melissa kneeled on Tasha’s arms and began to unbutton the pyjama top. Marcie slowly peeled off the bottoms and within a moment, with the
exception of her socks, Tasha was completely naked. She shivered as they all looked at her in her naked finery then began to struggle again.

As Melissa made short work with the belt, tying Tasha’s hands above her head, Marcie and Debbie were busily tying her feet to the bottom corners of the bed. As fast as she was stripped naked, she was tied spread eagle to her bed.

They then continued to tease Tasha about her liking girls, telling her that they are glad that she likes girls, as so do they.

“You know Tash.” Marcie tossed the pyjama bottoms onto the floor. “You are really adorable, from the top of your head to the tips of your toes.”

“Yea… Added Melissa. “Your ticklish toes.”

Tasha struggled, trying to break the bonds that held her.

“But seriously.” Marcie added, stroking Tasha’s left nipple. “You’re really pretty and are the kind of girl I could go for.”

Tasha felt uneasy about that remark and jerked her breast away from Marcie’s hand. But it followed her breast effortlessly and continued stroking.

“Stop it…Don’t do that, it feels, weird.” Tasha jerked again, and
watched Marcie closely.

Marcie’s fingers effortlessly soft and sensually stroked the nipple and breast, and she delighted in Tasha’s jerking and writhing. No matter where the breast went she was able to follow it and continue to stroke it. She now added a soft nipple pinch here and there and this caused Tasha to jerk and writhe even more. The other girls were also delighting in her reactions and Tasha eyed each of them wearily.

What was also causing her to jerk and writhe was the fact that a strange feeling was coming over her. While she was uncomfortable about what Marcie was doing, she could also feel some sort of sensual reaction happening between her legs. The only time she had ever felt this before was whenever she saw a guy she really liked. Now here was getting this same reaction, but it was being brought on by a girl. Her mind and senses were in turmoil and her body was beginning to ache, especially in her the area of her womanhood. The fingers made her nipple and breast tingle and she began to shiver, but she tried with all her strength not to show it.

“I think someone’s enjoying this…” Marcie commented then gave the nipple another soft pinch.

“Stop it please!” Tasha pleaded.

“She must be enjoying this.” Added Debbie. “Cause she’s wet!”

All eyes turned towards Tasha’s womanhood and looked at the glistening lips, then watched as a small dribbling began happening.

“Coo-ool.” Said Marcie. “You go girl, you cum for me!”

“I think we can help her do just that.” Sherrie said, jumping off the bed and going over to Tasha’s bookcase. She grabbed a small wooden box then returned to the bed.

“What’s in the box?” Asked Marcie.

“Feathers.” Sherrie replied. “And now I know the reason she saves them.”

“Coo-ool!” Marcie pushed the hair out of Tasha’s eyes. “Pass one over here.

Marcie took the feather then waved it in front of Tasha’s face. “What say I play scribe and my feather teases and tickles your lush and rampant womanhood.”

“NOOOOOOO!” Tasha screamed, and desperately tried to free herself again. “That will make me horny QUITITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!”

She suddenly realized what she had said, and got very uncomfortable when all the girls laughed.

“NOOOOOO! Come on guys, this isn’t funny! Please stop this, please!” Pleaded a now frantic Tasha. But her begging and pleading was cut short as Marcie leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. The kiss was soft and passionate and surprised her.

“Now, now. Fear not our helpless little bunmuffin, we won’t hurt you.” She said.

Tasha was even more surprised when Marcie kissed her again. Marcies long brown hair tickled as it fell over Tahsa’s shoulders and into her armpits and Tasha flinched, clenched her eyes shut, and giggled. She got another surprise when Sherrie leaned forward and began kissing her left nipple. That caused her to jerk and giggle once more. The kissing went on for a few more moments and then Debbie joined in by kissing her right nipple. Tasha’s whole body was now quivering and it practically shook and shivered. She really lost it when Marcie began kissing her womanhood. Tasha began to squirm and begged them not to do this, pleading with them that it really was a harmless bit of fun on the computer.

“Okay guys stop and let me have some time with this feather.” Marcie announced. “After all, she is ready to cum, the least we can do is to let her do so.”

She then stroked the soft, now sensitive lips and Tasha squirmed all over. The feather effortlessly found it’s way all over the lips no matter where they went and Wendy delighted in Tasha’s reactions. She stroked the feather between the pulsating lips and probed for the sensitive bud. The glistening reappeared followed by the dribbling. They could all tell that Tasha’s urgency was on the verge of erupting and they couldn’t wait for the fireworks display.

Marcie dipped a finger into the glistening lips and then tasted the moisture. “Yes… She’s definitely on the edge of an orgasmic eclipse; a veritable supernova of galactic orgasms is on their way.

“Come on guys stop this!”

“Why!” Melissa asked. “Why should we stop when we’re having so much fun?”

Then the dam burst and Tasha came and came and came. She shivered and shook with each orgasm and begged and pleaded with them to stop.

Marcie dipped her finger into the lips again, like some kid dipping their finger into an ice cream bucket. She sucked on her finger once more, tasting the large amount of cum on it. “Houston we have liftoff!”

The girls all laughed at her remark, then cooed to Tasha as to how nice it was of her to cum for them. Each girl then dipped a finger onto her swollen and cum-soaked lips then tasted the dripping juices.

“You know.” Melissa announced. “I read somewhere, that a person is 100 times more ticklish after having an orgasm. And seeing as how she’s had four.”

“NOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSHHHHHHHITTTTTTTTTT!”

“Really… Coo-ool.” Marcie replied. “Houston, we really have liftoff!”

Tasha writhed like crazy, trying desperately to avoid the oncoming onslaught of merciless feathers and still desperately trying to break the bonds holding her.

“Melissa.” Marcie said. “You take her armpits, Debbie, you take her ribs, Sherrie you take her tummy and her wet and wild womanhood and I’ll take these exquisite looking footsies. If she is like her profile states, you’re right about increased sensitivity after orgasm, these footsies should be a blast.”

“Or rather a blastoff.” Replied Melissa.

“Well it says here in her profile,” Marcie read out, “that she likes it rough. So lets give it to her rough. Let’s really put her through the ticklish wringer.”

“You mean relentless, merciless tickle torture?” Asked Melissa.

“You bet… The agony of de-feet, de-womanhood, de-tummy, de-ribs and de-armpits. Lets make her our little tickle toy.”

“NOOOOOOOO!!! PLEASE DON’T, PLEASE, I’LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT, JUST DON’T TICKLE ME ANYMORE!”

The girls laughed again and started in with the feathers. No sooner had they started, Tasha rocked the bed with her writhing, practically moving it over the floor. A feather in her armpits, a feather on her ribs, a feather on her tummy and womanhood and still another feather assaulting her helpless defenceless feet. Tasha was a fountain of screaming laughter and intense writhing. But tied taught she was able to do little of that.

Melissa dropped her feather and resumed with ten fingers, probing the deep, smooth hollows that were hers for the taking and tickling. She rubbed them hard and stroked firm all over, sending Tasha into ticklish convulsions and scream after scream of laughter. Debbie was taking Tasha’s ribs apart one rib at a time and her entire rib cage was in relentless spasm. Sherrie had found the way of tickling Tasha’s tender womanhood without letting her have an orgasm, keeping that frantic urgency of the edge. And the feet belonged to Marcie, who was torturing those sock-covered soles for all they were worth. She used both her fingers and the feather for maximum effect and poor Tasha’s feet writhed, trying desperately to free themselves from the endless torment.

Tasha was in totally and complete agony, begging and pleading, promising them anything if they would stop. All of her circuits were blown, her senses were increased 100 per cent and her body ached from the constant writhing to get free. She was in a delirium of non-stop tickles and it seemed that everywhere they tickled she exploded with new rounds of intense laughter.

Marcie could see that Tasha was on the verge of passing out so she came up to her face and lightly but firmly slapped her cheeks to keep her coherent. She wasn’t about let Tasha pass out and ruin their fun. After all, they had only just started and felt that they had a long way to go yet.

“I should tell you my nickname,” Marcie said returning to her feet. “And it’s the toe tamer.”

Tasha let out a wild shriek, knowing that her toes were going to be next and writhed harder than she ever writhed before. A toe torment was absolute torture to her and she would do anything to get away.

“But first we have to take off these socks.”
“NOOOOO! PLEASE LEAVE MY SOCKS ON, PLEASE, PLEASE, I BEG YOU!”

Marcie then inserted a single finger in between the sock and the foot and then began to slowly strip it off the heel. She made sure that her finger also stroked the sole as the sock slowly came off.

Tasha’s feet rocketed everywhere and her toes clenched tightly, trying desperately to keep her socks on. But one by one they came off and her feet were now bare.

Marcie began the toe torment by slowly and torturously playing the piggies on them. Each toe was tweaked, wriggled, tormented and tortured for one minute. Tasha jerked and writhed as best as she could, but the bonds still held her taught. Marcie now began to nibble each toe and this drove Tasha even further wild complete with extreme screams of laughter. She begged and pleaded for her to stop, but Marcie just grinned and continued the nibbling.

“I think it’s time to really get rough and call Wendy.” Marcie announced.

“YEAH! Wendy loves to torture feet.” Added Melissa.

Tasha knew Wendy as a girl that had hit on her a couple of times and had even suggested some very sensually kinky things as well.

“NO! You wouldn’t, please no… please don’t call her!”

Melissa kissed Tasha on the forehead. “She will just love you. Especially in the position you’re in right now. She loves tied tickle toys and she likes to get rough.

“NO! GOD! PLEASE! I’M BEGGING YOU!’

Marcie pulled out her cell phone and dialled. Everyone could hear it ringing on the other end, but to Tasha that ringing sounded like bells tolling for her. She prayed that Wendy wouldn’t be home, that Marcie wouldn’t be able to get hold of her, but her hopes plunged downward when Marcie began speaking.

“Oh is she ever tied. Tied spreadeagle on her back and tied taught too. And is she ever one hot tickle; One hot, sensual tickle.”

Marcie closed her phone and grinned evilly. “Melissa, go downstairs and let her in. She’ll be here in five minutes.”

“NO PLEASE DON’T LET HER IN! SHOW SOME MERCY, SHE’LL KILL ME!”

“You mean tickle you to death; all right!” Marcie replied then tickled an armpit.

Within moments, the front door of the house could be heard opening and Wendy’s familiar deep voice could be heard in the downstairs hall. Footsteps could be heard thundering up the stairs and Tasha begged and pleaded with them to not let Wendy in her room.

While Wendy was only a few inches taller than Tasha, she stood in the doorway and towered over her.

“Well, well, what have we here!” She said grinning evilly from ear to ear. “We have a nice little tickle toy for me to play with and wreck.” She then laughed hideously and entered the room.

“Before you play with her,” Marcie said. “You’d better read this.” She passed Wendy the binder.

Wendy opened the binder and began reading. Her eyes immediately lit up as she read the first few pages then skimmed through the rest.

“What the hell? “Oh my god this is kinky. Oh shit this is excellent. We’re going top have fun tonight.” The evil grin on her face was getting bigger as she kept reading, and it worried Tasha greatly as she put the binder down.

“Hello tickle toy. Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, am I going to have sadistically, sensually, tickly, torturous fun with you.”

“Please Wendy No! Please show some mercy and not do this!” Tasha shook her head no slowly and also pleaded with her eyes.

“AHHHH, what’s the matter hmmm? To ticklish for words?” So ticklish in fact that it’s pure torture? And what the fuck is mercy anyway?”

Tasha screamed and again pleaded to be set free. Wendy’s left hand darted out with lightning swiftness and dug into Tasha’s left armpit. Tasha screamed, spasmed off the bed, then began to intensely laugh uncontrollably.
“AWWW. Have I hit a tickly spot, hmmm? Is the other armpit just as ticklish?”

Tasha again shook her head no slowly and again pleaded with her eyes.

Wendy’s left hand darted out again but this time to the right armpit and dug in even further and wriggled about. Again Tasha screamed, spasmed off the bed, then began to intensely laugh uncontrollably.

“Coo-ool! If you’re as ticklish on your feet as you are here, I will really have fun tonight!”

“It could be all weekend if you wish.” Marcie commented. “Her parents are away for this entire long weekend.”

“YEAH!”

“All right! One sinister and very torturous slumber party coming up!” Added Melissa.

Tasha shook her head again and once more begged and pleaded.

Wendy laughed and stroked Tasha’s nose. “

Tasha screamed and began writhing like there was no tomorrow.
“You scream, beg and writhe now. Just wait till I take you apart and demolish you stroke by torturous stroke.” Wendy then let out a laugh that had Tasha shaking and shivering right through her.

“First we have to retie her taught, and lets tie her toes back too.”
Tasha was really struggling intensely now, especially what with her toes being tied back, but with five girls holding her down and tying her, she was outnumbered.

“I thought I should bring my bag of tickle torture toys.”

Tasha began begging to the point of being incoherent, writhing to the point of dislocating some or all of her limbs and screaming loudly to the point of breaking her vocal chords.

“This is going to be excellent, just like last night when I tickle tortured assy Cassie.”

“You tickled Cassie?” Asked Marcie.

“To the point where her nerves were almost shattered. I don’t think she’ll ever recover. Me and the girls had fun tickle tearing her apart, fifty fingers revving, rubbing and getting raunchy. Damn bitch was even promising us sex and boy did we have great sex. We got her overheated and all orgasmed out. We drained her dry.”

Wendy’s words sent the most horrible thoughts through Tasha’s mind and she continued to beg, scream and struggle.

“Hey Tash. Would you like us to have sex with you? Hmmmmmm?” Marcie asked.

Tasha went to say no, but all that came out was nothing.

“I’ll take your silence as being a yes.” She replied.

“But first Tash.” Wendy tossed Debbie a videotape. “I want to you to see a little movie that shows exactly how I tickle torture girls. Now you just imagine this poor, tickled, tickle tortured and tormented girl as you. And then I’m going top get ROUGH, BAD AND FORCEFUL!”

Tasha screamed at the last three words and as Marcie cradled her head to view the video, she watched as the poor tied, spread eagled and blindfolded girl in it was being tickleraped all over. She watched as Wendy was all over her, really digging in and raking and revving her fingers everywhere she was ticklish. She watched Wendy used a wide variety of tickling implements such as brushes, feathers and even a backscratcher, which she fiendishly used on the poor girl’s hyper ticklish arches and soles. Wendy was fast, not even allowing a second’s rest for the tortured ticklee. The poor girl was being demolished stroke by stroke and she was screaming like no one Tasha had ever heard before. It looked as though that girl was being tickled to death, but before she could find out the video was stopped.

Wendy produced a black mask and Tasha knew she was about to be blindfolded. Marcie held her head still as Wendy place the mask over her eyes and fastened it tight. She then dug her fingers into Tasha’s armpits again and she wrenched herself on the bed.

“See how tying her toes tight so that they can’t move even an inch, makes her more terrified. Just look at her, she could shit and piss herself at any moment. Well girl, it’s time to tickle the shit out of you and we’ve got all weekend to do it. I’m going get your nervous system so fucked up and shattered you’ll… well you’ll see.”

With that she dug her fingers deep into Tasha’s ribs and revved and raked the tender skin. Everywhere she tickled she left red marks and Tasha was running wild with torturous torment. Her entire body was on fire and Wendy was setting even more fires. She was wrecking these ribs for all they were worth; taking each rib apart one at a time. She was even digging under them, getting the maximum effect from Tasha that she could.

Tasha was going nuts with the tickle torture. Her screams and laughter were jangling and her writhing was seriously almost breaking the bonds that were holding her. Her mind was blown, her nervous system in complete disarray, and her entire body being mercilessly hammered by fiendishly tickle torturing fingers.

To the other girls, Wendy was trying to destroy Tasha’s psyche and they were enjoying it immensely. Tasha had said in her profile that she liked it rough, and that’s exactly what Wendy was giving her in no uncertain terms.

“And now it’s time to get even rougher.” Wendy announced, then hideously laughed and moved to the foot of the bed.

Tasha heard a humming, followed by hearing all the girls making deliciously evil comments.

“Does that thing really tickle?” Asked Marcie

“This thing is an innocent and therapeutic massage Vibrator. But in the hands of an expert and sadistic tickler, one can take their ticklee to the max and beyond. I call it the ripper!”

Tasha didn’t like that name of what was now going to be used on her. She began to beg, plead and even began to cry to stop the tickling. But that didn’t stop Wendy.

When the vibe met with Tasha’s right foot the ticklish sensations were nuclear and explosive. Her sole was on volcanic fire and Wendy was fiendishly and torturously turning up the heat. The nerve endings in her foot were being gang tickleraped incessantly, relentlessly and torturously and she was in full-blown agony. Her entire body was sore from struggling and her voice was more and more going into silent laughter.

“Looks like she’s all laughed out.” Marcie commented.

“You think so?” Wendy replied. She then turned the vibe and revved in the arch.

Tasha let out a new round of screams that had Debbie and Melissa running from the room. Even Marcie was covering her ears and closing her eyes.

Still another and even louder scream came from Tasha, as Wendy revved the vibe over the toes and in between. Her toes were her worst spot and Wendy was making the most of it.

“AWWWWW come on.” Wendy taunted. “You can laugh louder than that can’t you. Come on, you can do it, just like the girl in the video.”

Tasha had an uneasy feeling that the girl in the video was probably dead and she didn’t want the same fate.

Wendy then entered the soft pad under the toes and Tasha went ballistic, screaming loud enough to shatter glass and/or other people’s nerves. Wendy smiled at the fact that she’d hit another hotspot, and revved the vibe back and forth.

Wendy put the vibe was down and was instantly back at the ribs, rubbing, revving, digging in and tickleraping. Then the pits instantly came under fire and got the same treatment. Then it was back to the tummy and button and Wendy was brutal. Then back to the feet and out came the backscratcher. The other girls watched as Tasha was tortured beyond belief, and they were enjoying it immensely.

Tasha screamed as she felt the backscratcher being raked and revved on her soles. It was everywhere and non-stop, raking and revving from heel to toes and back. This was a torture that she had never even dreamed existed until she saw it in the video. And now it was a reality and she was getting it. Wendy was non-stop on her entire body, tickling, tickling, tickling and tickling.

“I love your laughter and screams girl. Keep them coming. After all we have the whole long weekend ahead of us!”

Tasha screamed again, writhed like crazy and in her mind began to see herself falling into a black hole; the black hole of tickling. She hoped that finally she would get some release from the tickling and just let herself go…

Red binders are bound to be read...

Your painstaking prose is, ah, bound to please. It sends a delicious frisson through all of us who dare to hide our red binders in plain sight.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back