• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A few different Mainstream tickles

Silentone

TMF Poster
Anime:
Record of the Lodoss War: There's no tickling in the actual anime, but during one of the chibi shorts after one of the episodes, the chibi Spark tickles an invisible dark elf female. you couldn't see the reaction and it only lasts a few seconds, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Zone of the Ender: Dolores I: A group of guard subs spotted Dolores (She's a mech. I don't remember what they call them though.) in the martian seaweed bed and they shoot at her. She says that the lasers tickle.

Manga:
Pokemon: Electric Pikachu Boogaloo (Sp?): Ash gets tickled in the ribs by Misty while Brock holds his arms back after Ash was picking on them for losing in the first round of the Pokemon League.

Comic:
Peanuts: There are several tickling moment in this comic, mostly toward Snoopy.
1: Lucy tickles Snoopy's head, nose and feet.
2: Lucy tickles Snoopy and then tickles Charlie Brown (Bet you never thought that would happen.)
3: Lucy tickles Snoopy until he told Lucy where Linus was.
4: Snoopy dreams Linus is tickling him to death.
5: Lucy tickles Snoopy until his collar falls down around his legs.
6: Charlie Brown tickles Lucy's socked foot after Snoopy stole one of her shoes. No laughter, but you can see how hard she tries not to laugh.

Get Fuzzy: Satchel mentions the Bucky tried to tickle him on the ferris wheel one time, but Bucky was really trying to push him over. Then he says "Well, it did tickle...."

Book:
Critters of the Night: The Vampire Brides: In this old children's book, a trio of vampire brides kidnap an old owl who is suppose to be a better dancer than them. To find out how she does it, they tickle torture her until the Howls (The heros of the story) save her.

Goosebumps: In Cookoo Clock of Doom (I think), the main character was tickled by a girl he likes in the future until he agrees to climb a tree.
In the Lab of Dr. Eek (Choose your own goosebumps), on page 109, you are forced to go bare foot into a room full of feathers and get tickled to death by a group of monkeys.
In Revenge R Us, an evil older brother tickles his sister and then give her his list of chores before riding off.

Video Game:
Mario RPG: You probably heard about this one. The fake mayor of....one of the towns (It's been a long time since I last played that game) has the real mayor tickle tortured until Mario hands over the star piece. You don't see it, but you can read the old mans reaction.

That's about all I have at the moment.

*is now playing his SNES* Yes, Mario RPG....its in Seaside Town, and its really a shame that it couldn't be the princess :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back