• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All wrapped up

hihihi9

Watching my kids wrap themselves up in the rug while gave me a great idea one day. A friend of mine came over one day and said her back hurt her a lot. She noticed a small wooden back massager and asked about it. I told her that it worked great as a back massager but sometimes it would get caught on peoples shirt or pants. So I suggested that I wrap her up in a silk bedspread so the massager would slide very easily across her back. She actually agreed. I told her that the bedspread would keep her warm and she thought it was a great idea. As I wrapped her up in the sheet, wild thoughts were running through my mind. I knew she was ticklish, especially on her feet. I would finally have fun tickling her.
As I finished with her back, I worked the wooden massager down her legs. She said that it tickled but just slightly, and that I should continue. Then, I started to un-do the sheet where her feet would be exposed. She said, "Oh no, you don't have to do my feet." I said, "Trust me, it will be very relaxing." I could here the fright in her voice. As I started the wooden massager on her feet, she started to wiggle and a slight giggle came out. She said, "Damn, I think I'm a little ticklish." I said, "I hope you don't mind then if I have a little fun." She said, "Oh Please don't tickle my feet!!"
I said, "I think it's too late for that now." And I tickled her for about 5 minutes. Afterwards, I massaged her feet with my hands and she loved that. She said she couldn't wait to come over next week for her SPECIAL massage.
If anyone has had similar experiences, please respond to this post.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back