• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTF - All Tied Up II (part 6) FINAL PART

How do you rate this overall PPV?

• 5 star

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • 4 star

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 star

• 2 star

• 1 star

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

korn_ste

TMF Expert
OK here is the 6th and FINAL part of this huge Pay-per-view.....
It is the TTF Title matchup - hope you enjoy it and look out for upcoming stories,
- Feathertime #20
- Tickle Rumble #3
- Tears of Laughter II
and the all new show - Torment #1 (written by the TTF's co-writer) :)

anyway hope you like it more to come very soon........

# Jakky (Vs) Claire Mohan # TTF Title

Ring Announcer: "the following match is for the TTF title. There will be no count outs, no disqualifications and the match can be won only by pin"
CK: "this going to be an amazing match if their match at Frantic is anything to go by"
JL: "well Chris the talking is over, it’s all about getting the win"
‘Tainted Love’ by Marilyn Manson played and the gothic star Jakky made her way down to the ring wearing her black top, black skirt with red fish net stockings and her black boots. She seemed intent on taking the title home with her and once in the ring she waited impatiently for the champion to make her appearance.
JL: "look at Jakky's face she seems angry"
CK: "well think about it, Claire took her title from her at Tight Restraints do you really think she's forgotten that?"
JL: "That’s a good point for once Chris, did that hurt?"
"By the way" by Red Hot Chilli Peppers then hit the arena and out to a standing ovation came the TTF Champion. Claire wore her white top with blue Lycra trousers and white knee high boots
JL: "Oh here's my baby!!"
CK: "Yeah in your dreams Jason"
Once in the ring though, Claire's mood turned serious and she stared at Jakky while giving the referee the belt. Jakky then walked over to Claire and the pair of them stood face to face with neither girl backing off.
CK: "Who's going to make the first move here?"
Just at that moment Jakky lashed out at the blonde with a punch but Claire saw it coming and ducked underneath before hitting Jakky with some slaps of her own knocking her back into the corner. Claire whipped Jakky into the other corner but she reversed and Claire hit it instead, unfazed the champion ran out and clotheslined Jakky to the floor. Pinning Jakky's arms back above her head Claire went for Jakky's underarms but didn’t get much of a response and the struggling underneath Claire's body was one of anger, not torment.
JL: "Not much happening Chris"
CK: "Jakky must not be ticklish there"
Claire re-positioned her body to get at Jakky's sides but the gothic chick kicked out and sent the blonde across the ring. Jakky whipped Claire into the ropes and landed a knee to the stomach as Claire came back. The champion doubled over in pain and Jakky went for Claire's sides using a spider finger motion causing the blonde to laugh uncontrollably. HEEA AGHAREEAEAEAEAAA HHHEHEEEE HOO HAHA ARGHHHH AHHEHEH AHEHHEHEHEHAHAAA HAHA HA HA. Jakky went for a quick early victory by rolling Claire into a pin whilst still tickling her sides.

1…HAHAHAHAHAHAH…2…NOOOOOOOO (kickout)

Jakky began bouncing the back of Claire's head off the mat repeatedly until Claire seemed completely out of it and Jakky thought it was time to go for Claire's feet. Trying to quickly undo the buckles on the boots was a challenge in itself and Claire came round before the boots were off and kicked Jakky in the stomach with her heels. Jakky fell back across the ring holding her stomach while Claire got to her feet.
CK: "unsuccessful attempt by Jakky to get at Claire's feet there!"
JL: "We were so close to seeing them too"
CK: "Sorry Jason but Claire dressed defensively on her feet tonight"
Jakky sprinted towards Claire but Claire dodged the clothesline and hit a Leg sweep taking Jakky down, Claire went for a cover of her own while Jakky was still in shock from the leg sweep.

1………………………2……………….

Claire tried to stand Jakky up but she locked her legs around Claire's ankles and the blonde lost her balance and toppled to the floor. With Claire's ankles now restrained Jakky undid all the buckles on the knee length boots and they both slid off with ease. In the process of the boots sliding off however, Claire's legs became free of Jakky's hold and the champion once again escaped Jakky's tickling fingers.
JL: "DAMMIT, just as it was about to get interesting"
Claire whipped Jakky at the ropes but she reversed and when the champion came back Jakky hit a throw across the ring. Claire landed on her back and she screamed in pain. Jakky whipped the blonde off the ropes again and hit the same throw. This time Claire didn’t move at all.
CK: "The champion is in trouble here, big time. Jakky is in control and unless Claire does something soon we're gonna have a new champion!"
JL: "Jakky's going for it again here Chris"
Claire reversed the whip and hit the same throw on Jakky.
CK: "and Claire counters Jakky's series of throws with one of her own!"
Claire was the first to stir and seeing Jakky's feet near her, rolled the challenger onto her front and aggressively ripped the boots off Jakky's feet. Pulling a feather from her pocket, Claire began to tease Jakky's toes through her fishnets with the feather bringing a succession of giggles from her challenger.
J: "HAA HA HA HA HEE HEE OHH NOOOO NOT MY HA HA HA FEEEEEEEEEEEETTT YYAAA HAAHAHA NNNOOO YOOUU BITCH HAAAAA HHAAEEEHEE HEEH HEE GEEEDOOFFFFFFFFF AARRRRGGHH HAHAHAHAHA" Claire was enjoying herself and carried on tickling bringing fresh screams from the gothic superstar. Jakky pushed fiercely and Claire fell backwards onto the mat with Jakky's legs on top of her shoulders.
JL: "Pin can be counted here"
CK: "has she got it??"

1………………………2…………………(kick out at the last second)

Both superstars got to their feet and Jakky went for a kick to the side of Claire's head but the wily blonde was wise to the danger and grabbed hold of Jakky's ankle before spinning her round and hitting a clothesline. With Jakky down Claire locked her feet under her arm. Ripping the fishnets away so she could get at her tender soles, she gazed for a second before licking Jakky's toes and flicking the feather over the soles.
CK: "We saw this at Frantic 2, one of Claire's tactics against Rachel H was licking one foot and tickling the other"
JL: "it definitely works coz Jakky's losing it here"

J: " HHAAAHAAHEE HEE HAA AARRGGGHHHHAAAAHAHA HEE HEE HEE
NOT MY FEET AGAINNNNN, PLEASSSSSEEEE CLAIREE NOOO. I CANTTTT TAKKKE ITTTTTT AHAHAAHAHA STOOOOOOOPP AHHHHHHHHH. OHOHHOHA AHAA NOT ON MY TOESSSSSS HHAAAHAAHEE HEE HAA AARRGGGHHHHAAAAHAHA HEE HEE HEE."
After much wriggling and struggling Jakky made it to the ropes but Claire refused to break the hold.
C: "Sorry, but I'm not breaking the hold. No DQ Jakky, I've got your feet until you lose your mind!"
Jakky screamed some more begging the referee to do something but he just shrugged his shoulders and let the match continue. Jakky, realising she had to do something quick pulled herself up the ropes and managed to work one foot free from the blonde's mouth. As Claire tried to get Jakky's toes back in her mouth the gothic chick stomped her in the chest causing Claire to break the hold. Jakky collapsed on the ground exhausted and after the kick to the chest Claire was winded pretty badly. Suddenly Gina Badstuff's entrance music played and the powerhouse of the federation strolled down to the ring with a chair in her hand.
JL: "what the hell is Gina doing here?????"
CK: "She must still have a grudge from Tight Restraints!!"
JL: "That long ago???"
Gina walked across the ring and clobbered the referee upside his head with the chair. With the referee out Gina strolled over to the grounded Jakky and, grabbing her by the throat, picked her up and chokeslammed her back down to the mat. Claire was next on the powerhouse's list and the TTF champion's fate was sealed when Gina yanked her off the ground before chokeslamming the blonde to the mat ferociously. Gina, now satisfied with her work, left ringside and walked off with 40,000 fans booing loudly echoing across the arena
CK: "Gina came to the ring and left everybody in it with no signs of life!!"
JL: "Both Claire and Jakky are out, the referee took a chair to the head and the match has been brought to a standstill here"
After about 30 seconds, Jakky stirred and rolled over with her arm across Claire's chest. As the referee stirred he saw the pin attempt and counted but very slowly as he was still dazed.
JL: "we got a new champion Chris"

1…………………………………….2………………………….

CK: "that is amazing, Claire kicked out!!"
JL: "I knew she'd make it"
Jakky staggered to her feet and carried Claire over to the turnbuckle. Placing the blonde on top of the turnbuckle, the gothic star hit a superplex, which took a lot out of the champion. Jakky didn’t go for the cover though; she went under the ring and pulled out rope. In the middle of the ring she tied one of Claire's arms and legs to each ring post leaving Claire in an "X" position when she had finished. When Claire woke she was in a nightmare situation as she couldn’t move a muscle and Jakky was standing over the blonde's head with 2 feathers in each hand.
C: "OH MY GOD, JAKKY I BEG YOU PLEASE DON’T"
J: "sorry Claire, like you said, No DQ"
With that Jakky sat at Claire's upper body and swirled the feathers around Claire's ears and neck area. Next she pulled the blonde's Top up revealing her tight, toned stomach. Moving around so she could attack both Claire's tummy and neck Jakky took up her position before starting her assault again.
YAAAHHHAA HA HA HEE HEE HAA HOOO HAA HAA NOO NO NO HAHAH HAA HA AAAHAAARRRRGGHHHHH NOT THERE OOOHHHHH NNOOOO HA HA HEE HEEEEEEEEEEEE HA H HA NOO NO NO HAA HAA NOT THERE PLEASE
Jakky poked a feather in the blonde’s bellybutton and another in Claire's ear before twirling them around making the champion squeal and scream. HAHA HEE HEEHE HEE STOP IT PLEEEAASSSEEEEHEEHEHEHAHAHAHA PLEEAAAAASSSEEEEEE DON’T NOT THERE OOHHHHHH.
JL: "OH GOSH CHRIS, This is some serious torture right here, Jakky's definitely done her homework in preparing for this fight! But look how lucky she is, getting to tickle Claire like that!"
CK: "I'm going to go out on the line and say we are going to have a new TTF champion"
Jakky eventually stopped the torture and untied the blonde who was just lying in the ring - looking dead to the world. Jakky exposed one of the corner pads before bringing the TTF title belt into the ring. Claire finally came round and started punching Jakky in the face again.
CK: "Claire's making a comeback here she hasn’t had offence since Gina made her appearance!"
The blonde went for a kick but Jakky ducked underneath before she smashed Claire's face into the exposed corner before hitting a huge DDT onto the belt. She then lay across the blonde for the pin.

1……………………………2…………………………3 (foot on the ropes)

JL: "Claire's still in the match, I can't believe it and I know Jakky can't either"
Jakky was furious and ripped Claire's socks from her feet. She tortured Claire's feet every way she could think of. She licked her soles from heel to toes, scratched at them with the feathers and sucked on her toes.
C: " HA HEH HAHHHAA OH GOD NO HHEE TYYAYAHHAHAHAAYAAAAA HHEHEH HAHE HOOOO AGHHAH OH NOOO NOT MY HEHEH HHA NOT MY FEETTTTT EEEEEKKKKKKK AAARGGGGHHH HEHE HAHA HOOOO HAHHAHAHA NOO MORE NO MOREEEEGAGA AHHA AHAHAHAHA JAKKYYYYYYYYYYY STOP BITING MY FEEEEEEEETT PLEASSSSEEEEE STOOOOOPPP"
Jakky became careless and released one of Claire's legs for a second. The blonde noticed and kicked the gothic chick in the mouth. Claire staggered to her feet while Jakky did the same in the corner. Jakky charged at Claire but she sidestepped the gothic chick and sent her chest first into the exposed corner. Jakky clutched at her chest in pain but when she turned around Claire was waiting and hit a rockbottom.
CK: "oh god, that’s got to be it the match has to be over after that move"

1……………………………2………………………3 (kick out just)

CK: "And that's another kickout!!!"
JL: "what's it going to take from either of these two superstars"
Claire couldn't believe Jakky kicked out but she picked her up and hit another rockbottom onto the steel chair that Gina left in the ring.

1……………………………2…………………………3

DING DING DING

JL: "its over, I can't believe its over, that was heaven, the crowd here has erupted, Claire is still the top superstar in the TTF"
CK: "Claire is battered, she's bruised, she's exhausted but she is still the TTF champion!"
JL: "somewhere these 2 will have another match and id give my life savings to see it Chris I tell you that right now"
Jakky was waking up and looked across to get one last look at Claire lying on the ground with the TTF belt. Finally Claire made it to her feet, she stood in the ring and held her belt high above her head.

CK: "For Jakky there will be another day, I believe one day she will be TTF champ"
JL: "maybe but right now, Claire has won and she's celebrating"
CK: "for me Chris Kirkland and for Jason Liscoe, this is the end of All Tied Up and what a pay-per-view it has been!! Goodnight everybody"
The camera panned back in the ring to get one last look at Claire with the TTF title belt over her shoulder.

All Tied Up II** Tickle Torture Federation (TTF044)
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_ttf/

great job my friend! that was a good match, and this was an excellent pay per view!! cant wait to read the next episodes...

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back