• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buried in the sand short true story

Jay Tee

My story is rather short, but i suppose niteresting adn worth posting. I went to the beach the other day with a friend of mine and i asked her if she would be buried in the sand. She of course said sure, and upon burying her i really laid on the sand . . . knowing my true intentions of course . . . muahaha . . . . however i made sure to leave one side a little less buried than the other. (more on that later) Anyway after she was buried she made me promise to not tickle her feet. So i didn`t. . . . i just tickled one of them :) . . . .she is a tough, bratty type of girl so at first she tried to act like normal telling me, "oh my Gosh you are so stupid, just let me up." . . . . "seriously you are being stubborn stop tickling my fe hee hee eeeet." . . . .then her comments turned to begging. "hahahaha, ok ok, please dont tickle my feet." she said. I then replied , " im not, im only tickling one . . . .at a time." Then her pleas turned to just straight laughter. "hahahahahaha okahehehehehey !!! . . . you pr . . proahahahahahmised !!" I felt bad about tickling her feet after i promised so i told her to try and get out and stopped tickling her feet. The side that was less buried started to give and she got one arm free which i quickly held by the wrist above her head and knelt down over the pile of sand covering her. "OMG no . . . dont tickle my armpit please !!" she screamed. So i of course did what anyone else in my situation would do . . . .hey this was her armpit, i only promised the feet :) . . . .anyway i eventually let her out, and she promptly requested and agrily i might add, that i be buried next, and out of pity i obliged. . . . .but i highly recomend letting one arm out for any sand burying people out there, its perfect for under arm tickling. :devil:

A very interesting post, JT. Thanks for sharing your experience. Don't you hate it when someone makes you promise not to do the very thing you're aiming to do?

I've never before heard mention of armpit tickling while burried in the sand. Cool idea.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back