• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True story: My first tickling session with Mistress Kassandra

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
Over the summer I paid my first visit to New York City's Hidden Chamber. I had an hour tickling session with the remarkable Mistress Kassandra.

It was July 11th. I arrived about ten minutes in advance of my one o'clock appointment. The hostess, whose name I forget, was a plain, indifferent gal. She at least offered me some water and suggested the restroom. But I was hoping for someone friendlier, considering I was about to spend $210 and had traveled an hour (from New Jersey) to get there. While this hostess knew I had an appointment with Mistress Kassandra, I thought she would introduce me to the other Hidden Chamber mistresses. But instead she ushered me to the "red room," where I waited alone for Kassandra.

Things were about to improve.:dog:

A few minutes past one o'clock, Mistress Kassandra walked in. She is the same Mistress Kassandra you have read about in Milagros's excellent stories. And she is just as lovely as he described her. See for herself: http://mistress_kassandra.tripod.com/

We chatted for a few minutes and Mistress Kassandra put me at ease. She was charming and articulate. :bubble:

As she was still in her street clothes, Kassandra then left the room to dress for our session. Soon she returned, wearing a cute little robe, which the fantasy script I had e-mailed instructed. It was time to start the fun.:xpulcy:

I asked Mistress Kassandra, "Why don’t we get more comfortable?" She removed her robe, under which she was wearing just a flattering g-string. Kassandra did not mind when I asked her to turn around slowly so I could drink in her svelte physique. After pushing my eyeballs back in their sockets,:shock: I removed my clothes, except for the thong I was wearing. Kassandra got a kick out of that, not that MY apparel complemented me as well as Kassandra's complemented her!

There was only one snafu in the session. I had noticed the leg stocks would not close. But there was a silver lining to the cloud when Mistress Kassandra searched the red room closet for a hammer, hoping to fix the problem. It was a wonderful view, watching Kassandra in just her high heels and thong, search for that hammer. Maybe we would not use the stocks, but that extra eyeful of Kassandra made the search time well spent. :devil2:

Then it was time to get back to my scripted fantasy.

Kassandra asked me, "Would she please hang up my robe?" As I hung it on the door hook, both arms up, Kassandra tickled my sides from behind.

"I can't believe you fell for that," Kassandra laughed.

That was all the excuse I needed! I led Kassandra to the bondage bed, removed her shoes and started tickle fighting. Kassandra and I wrestled about the bed tickling one another, going at each other's midsections, legs and feet.

"Kassandra, you're as ticklish as you warned me you'd be," I said. "I need some help."

Mistress Kassandra lied on her stomach. I tied her wrists and ankles, fastening the restraints to the bed frame. I had to take a minute to once again admire Kassandra's shapely rear end and the rest of that superlative physique, which, except for that hot g-string, was naked from head to toe. :happyfloa This was mine to tickle!

I straddled the helpless, ticklish Kassandra and tickled the bound beauty's armpits, back, ribs, sides, buttocks, legs, and feet. Kassandra uttered her safe word, "Mercy," when I worked her ribs and sides.

Flipping her over (I knew my Roy Rogers experience would come in handy some day) and of course tying her in place again, now I was face to face with Mistress Kassandra. Watching her comely countenance for every ticklish reaction, I straddled her and revisited her underarms. Then my hands went east and west, tickling her armpits
and ribs.

I was hesitant to touch Mistress Kassandra's perky breasts until she dropped a hint, saying, "My nipples are ticklish." From there I had a good time tickling her bosoms, ribs, belly, hips, knees, legs, and feet.

I let Mistress Kassandra out of her restraints.

"You got more than even with me," Mistress Kassandra said. "By the way, since the stocks are broken, would you like to see how a substitute leg restraint works?"

As I nodded, she added, "Tell you what, why not have a seat and tell me if this is comfortable." I sat on the bed and Mistress Kassandra locked my wrists in overhead cuffs and my ankles in cuffs attached to the frame.

Cuffed and at Mistress Kassandra's mercy, I said "Mistress Kassandra, this feels okay."

Mistress Kassandra smiled like a cat that's caught its prey. :cat: "Okay, Mr. Tickler, tell me how this feels!" Kassandra did an excellent job, tickling my feet, hips, midsection and underarms.

Feeling proud of herself, Mistress Kassandra freed me.

"Mistress Kassandra," I said, "Do you think it would be comfortable with just your legs in the air?"

She foolishly got on the bed. Once again I tied her arms to the bed frame. But this time her legs were in the air, ankles in the overhead cuffs. I did not anticipate it, but this was the sexiest position yet, as I could see both Mistress Kassandra's gorgeous face and her delightful behind.:wub: As I tickled her all over again, I paid extra attention to her feet when I wasn't goosing those splendid buttocks.

It seemed as though we had been tickling longer than the hour for which I paid. The session had exceeded my expectations when at last the knock on the door came, signaling that time was almost up.

I freed Mistress Kassandra. Our time together had satisfied me so much that as I removed my thong and was about to get dressed, Kassandra had to remind me to "finish." Looking into her soulful brown eyes, that did not take long. :blush:

As I cleaned up and got dressed, I noticed that Mistress Kassandra was not anxious to send me away. Instead of rushing me out to get to the next client, Kassandra sat with me on the red room sofa, asking how I got into tickling and other things about myself.

I felt as though I had made a friend. :lovestory She was down to earth, a good conversationalist, and generous with her time. Mistress Kassandra could have tickled me with a feather or just knocked me over with it.

Mistress Kassandra also had enough class not to put me on the spot for a tip; in fact, in our e-mail conversation, she had assured me that even a small tip was not necessary. I gave her $50 but felt cheap. :mad:

As Mistress Kassandra said farewell to me at the Hidden Chamber exit, she leaned in, saying, "Next time I'm going to tickle you good. And I'm going to have some girlfriends help.":rotate:

In the three months since we met, obligations have stood in the way of getting back to see her. But when I finally have my next tickling session with Mistress Kassandra, I am sure she will keep that promise!:tickle:

No one has affected me the way Mistress Kassandra did, and we only spent about an hour together. :bowing: She was magic.

Last edited:
[SIZE=+4]Great post, EM!!! [/SIZE]

You lucky dog!

Geeze! Maybe you ought to pursue a personal relationship with her? Sounds like you hit it off well beyond the client/professional stage. Thanks a bunch for sharing this one. BTW, the lady's picture shows that she is gorgeous!

She wears a smile best

Thanks, Sole Seeker. Mistress Kassandra is just that rare woman who is stunningly attractive and incredibly friendly. I did not pick up any signals from her, however. It was all business, albeit the best kind,;) which is business conducted with a smile.

wow

Jeez you're a lucky man... . To be honest I couldn't even imagine women into such 'things' preofessionaly. hehe... . I'm glad they exist. Too bad I have yet to meet a woman into this... 'fun'.

Em Es,

I greatly enjoyed reading about your session with the lovely Mistress Kassandra. Thanks for sharing it with us. :D

If you haven't already, you should send her an email giving her the address of the story here (or just send the story). She loves to read her reviews. :D

Best wishes,
Milagros

Everybody?

Is there somebody who doesn't know this perfect female?

Milagros and Darth . . .

Milagros, thanks for the advice. I had already e-mailed the link to Mistress Kassandra.

Darth, not everyone knows Mistress Kassandra, of course. But Milagros and I are lucky enough to live close to New York City, where she makes fantasy a reality at the Hidden Chamber.:)

Great Experience!!!

Congratulations!!! A great session

Keep posting please

regards

Diego

A few questions

I love these stories of Kassandra... but could you describe her a bit more. And how much does such wonderful 'entertainment' cost? How long do you prepare for the 'roleplays'. And who comes up with the ideas... . Just wondering! Keep posting these I love em!

Darth Vegeta

Scroll to the top and . . .

Darth, scroll to the top of this thread. In my true story, I included Mistress Kassandra's web site link. You will find answers to all your questions.

Also, if you do a T.M.F. search on "Mistress Kassandra," you can read Milagros's accounts of his Hidden Chamber sessions with her.

Read em all

Read em all already but still thanks... and I'll go check the link! Thanks!

Fourth paragraph

Darth, it's at the end of the fourth paragraph ("A few minutes past . . .")of the story

that was a great story

That was such an incredible story man! I have contemplated seeking the services of a Dominatrix to satisfy my tickling urges but I always thought they were strictly 'lers. Do you suppose it is common for a Domme to allow herself to be tickled by her clients? There's this one Domme in columbus I would love to call for a session but I would much rather be the tickler at all times. In case any of you would like to check out her website here it is. She is so beautiful and even has some nice pics of her feet. http://www.mistressvictoria.net/ Let me know what you think and if she seems the type who is open to a little tickle torture.

New photos on Mistress Kassandra's web site

Recently I checked Mistress Kassandra's web site, as I do from time to time. She's added a few new pictures; particularly stunning is the "home page" photo. See for yourself: http://mistress_kassandra.tripod.com/

A few weeks ago I finally had my second tickling session with Mistress Kassandra, by the way. I will write about it in weeks to come; I'm still coming down from the high.:rotate:

The kind of face for which you'd go to war

Darth, looks aren't everything, but Mistress Kassandra is an argument to the contrary. Her face alone, then that figure . . . just when I thought I could stop over-reacting to a woman's appearance, I can not take my eyes off her.

Rarely

I rarely go on appearances. But her looks... boy... and nothing too much... or to little. (Nowadays people like breasts and so on HUGE... unnatural) But hse is how a woman should be natural... and a natural beauty at that!

Re: New photos on Mistress Kassandra's web site

Em Es said:
Recently I checked Mistress Kassandra's web site, as I do from time to time. She's added a few new pictures; particularly stunning is the "home page" photo. See for yourself: http://mistress_kassandra.tripod.com/

A few weeks ago I finally had my second tickling session with Mistress Kassandra, by the way. I will write about it in weeks to come; I'm still coming down from the high.:rotate:

Yes, her new pictures are great! And she added a picture of her bare feet to the "Legs and Feet" section of her gallery. :D :D

Do write about your second session, Em Es. :)

My writer's block

Thanks as always for your kind word, Milagros. I think I have trouble writing about Mistress Kassandra because it's hard to do justice describing what it's like to be with her. You know better than I do as to how awesome she is.

If things go as I plan, I should get the post of my second session with Kassandra before Thanksgiving.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back