• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Neon Genesis Evangelion (m/f)

Tamashi

Okey, this is my first attempt at writing a story so please give me a feedback.
A few notes first:

Hai=yes
Baka=stupid, Idiot.
Kono bakayaru= an expression that can be translated as “you idiot”

*the story takes place after Eva-02 and Eva-01 defeated the angel which once defeated both Evas when Asuka cut him in half (After chapter 10, I think)

Asuka entered the building, ready for another call to get into Eva-02 and kick an angel’s ass.
“That baka Shinji will probably be called in too…” thought Asuka,
“Why do I have to work with that moron?”.
Her thoughts stopped running as she stood in front of Rei ayanami,
“Hello Asuka” said Ayanmi in her quit, creepy voice.
“Hello, what’s wrong? What did the commander sent you for?” said Asuka.
“Huh?” said Rei surprisingly,
“You don’t talk to people other than commander Ikari unless It’s a massage from commander Ikari. You’re his privet doll, aren’t you?”
Ayanmi didn’t seem to care of the insult, a fact that angered Asuka even more, but she choose to ignore Rei’s cool minded look and proceed.
As she walked about seven feet from Rei she heard Misato calling her from above
“Asuka, get over here!”
“Great, Here’s our mission! And I haven’t seen baka Shinji anywhere so far”
Asuka was delighted by the thought of taking all the credit for completing the mission all by herself and was even more delighted by the idea of bragging about it in front of Shinji, a smile started growing on her face as she entered the room.
Misato stood there; she was starring down with an upset face. As Asuka entered the room Misato turned her head and looked at her.
“If your smile will grow any further, it will split your face in half” said Misato in a quite voice, “You have nothing to be glade about!”
“Why not? You called me on a mission and that…”
“I didn’t call you on a mission!”
“Why then?”
Misato paused and said “I want to talk to you about your unwillingness to co-operate with Shinjitsu”
“I really don’t have to hear this” said Asuka and turned away.
“You’re not going until I’m done with you!”
“Watch me!”
Asuka tried to open the door but it was locked.
“As I was saying” Misato continued “Would you please tell me why do you insist on doing rash things on your on?”
What’s the big deal?” replied Asuka “We defeated the angel so everything’s fine”
“Wrong! Everything’s not fine! You defeated him on the second attempt, BUT you nearly got killed on the first one!!”
“So what?! We’re still here!!”
“By luck alone!!!”
“But we’re still HERE!!!!!”
Asuka waited for an even louder reply from Misato, but Misato took a deep breath and said, “I can’t do this…I’m not a kinder garden teacher”
The door made an unlocking sound. “Asuka, after you leave here, report to room 403, that’s an order, straight from commander Ikari”
“Fine!” Said Asuka and left the room feeling victorious.
“Room 403” she thought “OK. Let’s get this over with”
Askua reached room 403 and the door opened without her even knocking
She entered the room surprised to fine the twelve SEEL soundboards.
“Asuka Lengaly?” a voice asked
“Hai!”
The door closed and another voice continued, “We heard you were unable to co-operate with you other team mates”
“UH! I do not need another lecture” said Asuka and turned to walk away.
Suddenly, four metal arms with cuffs grabbed Asuka, two on the arms and two on the legs and pulled her into the center of the soundboard circle.
“What the hell is going on here?”
“Forgive us, Miss lengaly” said a third voice “It seems that in our effort to show some respect for you, we may have misled you.
Let us clear things up, you WILL stay here until you’ll start seeing things differently!”
“What are you gonna do? You can’t hurt me!”
“That is correct. We can’t allow ourselves an injured pilot, especially now”
“You can’t keep me here forever either, I am needed in missions!”
“Correct again. But commander Ikari asked us to try and make you understand that you have to follow our orders”
“And how are you gonna do that?” asked Asuka with great confidence.
Then she heard a sound, as if something had opened, she thought they have given up and opened the door but then she heard another sound just like that, and another one, and another one. A lot of sounds, almost simultaneously. And then she saw something that looked like tentacles coming her way.
They were getting closer and closer. “Wha..?What are you gonna do to meee hee heee?”
Askua already felt the tentacles scratching her armpits and two more tickling her ribs, and breasts.
“HAHAAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAPAHAHAHAAIHAHAT!!” she screamed when suddenly she felt two tentacles take off her shoes
“NOOHAHAHAOHAHAHAOOO!! NOHAHAHATHAAHMHAHAY
FEHHAHAHT!!!!” she yelled, but with no point. The soundboards showed no emotion.
“We think you should consider working and treating better to you’re teammates” said a voice.
“NOOOAHAAHAHOOOHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! IAHAHAHWEHEHEHAHALLHANOOHAHAT”
“especially to Shinji” said the voice, as if not hearing her answer
“IHAHAHAWOHAHANHHAT!!!NHAHAHAOTHAHATHAOHABHAHAKAHAHAHSHEHAHAHNJHEHAHA”
“In that case…”
Asuka felt the two tentacles starting to gently tickle her feet, it tickled a bit…then more…then even more…
It wasn’t long before Asuka felt the torture in it’s full power
“AHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!
STHHAAAAAAHAHAHAPHAHAHIHAHAT!!!” she scream…but with no use.
The tickle torture lasted for a period of 30 minutes, but for Asuka…It seemed like forever.
Suddenly it stopped.
“We hope you’ll be more co-operative now” the voice said in a teasing way”
After a few deep breathes, Asuka spat out “NO I WON’T!!”
“It seems a bit more is in order”
“WHA? NOOO DON’T YOHAU DAAHAHAHHAHAHARHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”
Asuka tried to fight the tentacles off, but the metal chains held her tight.
After awhile Asuka managed to say, with many laughs between
“OHHAHAHAKHEHEHAHAYHAHAOHAHAHKHEHHAHAY”
the tentacles paused, and asuka said “fine…huff…fine, I w...huff…I will”
“Wonderful!” declared a voice, as soon as a sound of the press of a button was sound, the tentacles retreated and the chains gently released her.
“Don’t forget this lesson” said a voice, and then, all the soundboards turned off and the door opend.
Asuka left the room breathing heavily, and then she saw Shinji.
“Hi Asuka! Why are you’re face so red? You’re tearing, has something happened?”
“Kono bakayaru!!! That’s not your business why my face are red!!”
yelled Asuka, but when she remembered why her face were red she said
“Ummm…I’m sorry, It’s just that I’m kinda nervous and…ummm…sorry I yelled at you”
“So Asuka lengaly is capable of saying I’m sorry?” said shinji with a friendly smile on his face.
Asuka tried not to slap him and decided the best way to do so will be to walk away.
“Bye!” he said as she went.
“Interesting…” he thought “For once in my life, my father listend to my request”.
His smile was no longer friendly and became devilish “I hope I wasn’t too rough on you, Asuka” thought Shinji as he returned the sign to the room marked 403, he added a new sign and went away.
The new sign now said:
"Room 403
VR training room"

The end.

BTW, Here’s the picture that gave me the inspiration to write this story.

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/g_10083185/Osaka/osaka001.jpg?bclgWk_APLlFVlIh

Yeah well, I saw some of your work here, very nice.
I hope to make more ideas.

Well written!

Yah! Now we need a story involving ASuka, Rei and MIsato!
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back