• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To the All star Break, an explosion, then, a sudden turnaround

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys just could not seem to snap out of their funk, and began July near 500, and 10 games behind division leaders Atlanta and Philly. They were being booed and hissed at home, Naomi was still fighting her substance demons, and team play ranged from good one night to horrid the next. Finally, one night, just before the last series before the All Star Game, Gardner convened his team, and talked to them. "We have had a brutal first half. Losses, substance abuse, team dissention, etc. I can stand here and scream and yell at you all, but I'm not going to. You all need to look at yourselves in the mirror every day, and decide if you want to be a mediocre team, or dig down, play how we know we're capable, and turn it around. There is still time with 80 games left, but you all have to want to turn it around. We can have a bullpen ace with a drinking problem, or our star homerun hitter married to a woman with substance difficulties, or be booed by our fans every night, but we also can overcome. You have to want to do it. There is still time, but you have to want to do it" Then he left, and the team had a discussion. "He's right, we owe it to the fans, ourselves, and him to play better. Even if we dont win the east, lets give em a fight theyll never forget" Mitch said. That night, against the Mets, they got a strong pitching performance from Kate Hudson, then Gardner brought in Mandy for the 8th, and she did fine. He called Naomi over: "I want to trust you, and give you back your closers job, but from this moment on, no more drunkenness, okay? Let Mitch tickle you for god's sake, but please Naomi, for the fans, and the team" Jim said. "Okay, I'll try" Naomi came on for the 9th with a two run lead, and just like the Naomi of old, blew the Mets away with devastating fastballs to seal the win. Three more wins followed. Following the all star break, a real test came, eight games against the Braves and Yankees. Both teams had class, and neither team made any negative remarks about the Good Guys, not wanting to awaken a sleeping giant. The Good Guys took three of four from the Braves, with Mitch hitting 4 homeruns in the 4 game series, then they took three of four from the Yankees, with the pitching shutting down the Yankees in the Good Guys wins. Suddenly, with the Braves and Phils slumping some, the Good Guys had creeped to within 6 games of the lead, with the fans running the Braves out of town with the mock tomahawk chop during a Sunday afternoon win.
In the meantime, with Naomi sober, Mitch and Naomi's marriage began to improve, the team got back to their weekly Saturday night hotel tickle parties, and Mitch loosened his tensions by frequent sex with Naomi, and frequent toe sucking and tickling of Naomi. During one night of the homestand, at the hotel, Naomi, Mandy and Adrienne tied up and tickled Mitch, and his best friend on the team, Russell. Because Mitch was a frequent tickle victim, this night the girls concentrated on the tied up Russell, as Adrienne began the tickle on his neck with fingers as he writhed around: Hahahahahahahaahaha! NO! Then, Adrienne moved down, tickling Russell on his sides and ribs as he writhed some more: Hahahahahahahahaha! NO! Next, she tickled his inner thighs, causing him to buck. Then, she got to his feet. Adrienne gave Russell and unmerciful tickle on the soles of his feet, using fingers. feathers, and the dreaded electric toothbrush over his soles and his toes. He went nuts at this! Wiggling his toes every which way and laughing hysterically. Hahahahahahahaha! NO! NO! After they untied Russell, Mitch broached something with Naomi: "Nai, is it okay if I ah, do some stuff to Adrienne's and Mandy's feet?" "Ask them, I'm not their keeper" Naomi said. "But you wont like throw me out, or anything?" He said. "No, not just for feet" she said. "What is it you want to do to our feet?" Adrienne asked. "Kiss them, smell them, tickle a bit, suck on both of your toes" "Sure, we're good buds, why not?" She said. With that, Adrienne soaked her feet in a tub of water to make em clean, and then Mitch proceeded to run his tongue over Adrienne's soles, suck on her toes, and put his nose to her feet. Adrienne was moaning softly" I'll be lucky if I dont come" She said. Then, he proceeded to run his fingers over Adrienne's soles and under her toes. This caused hysterical girlish laughter. Adrienne flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes, as she filled the room with girlish laughter: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! NO!
Next, Mitch went to Mandy, Kissing and sucking on her toes, running his tongue over her soles, and then proceeding to tickle Mandy on her soles and under her toes with his fingers. Mandy also got hysterical, filling the room with girlish laughter: Hehehehehehehehehe! NO! Tickles! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehe!
So, the team seemed to be on track, Mitch and Naomi were getting along better, would they overcome? Stay tuned for the next installment of the tickle team from Paradise Island.

The End

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back