• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Akiko, Arisa, and Kyouko Tickled by: FF7tickler2

FF7tickler

TMF Master
All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku: Akiko, Arisa, and Kyouko Tickled by: FF7tickler2

_ _ _ _ Note to the audience: Well, here I go again, crossing off the females from my little list that I believe deserve some sort of tickling medium applied to them, since they sure aren’t going to be drawn anytime soon. Now let’s see how my mind clichés this.

*Our scene opens up in Akiko’s office where as usual she is busy with work, extending the Mishima Heavy Industries’ name across the world, so that one day it would be the corporation that stood above all others in everything. That was one of Akiko’s goals, at least her career oriented goal.*

Akiko: Yes, of course. A meeting can be set up. Yes, uh-huh. Alright, I’ll see you then.

Kyouko: Lady Akiko? You called for me..?

*Akiko simply responded with a wave of her hand indicating that she was on the phone, so Kyouko stood patiently, as Akiko finished off the conversation and put the phone down and wrote something down.*

Akiko: Prepare to depart immediately we have a business transaction to deal with soon. Get Arisa and prepare Poison II (M.H.I. Aircraft version II, the first was destroyed by Nuku Nuku).

Kyouko: Yes, my lady, certainly.

Akiko: If all goes well then this matter should turn out to be an enriching experience.

*The scene changes to another room, the three ladies have arrived and been assured to go to an office. Three leather reclining chairs, a painting or two, a desk, and a man sitting in another leather chair are all that occupy the room. The man is old, almost bald accept for the grey hair on the sides of his head. He had been smoking a cigar, but upon the arrival of his guests it had been disposed of in a large ashtray on his desk. He is a short and fat old man wearing a big brown business suit. He waves his hand offering the lady their seats.*

Man: Please take a seat, I am Genzo. You’ve traveled far, so you have every right to relax, so I had a few of my employees bring these recliners up.

Akiko: Thank you Genzo.

*Arisa and Kyouko also added a slight bow before sitting down, and reaching for the reclining mechanism to raise their feet into the air, but with a quite glance from Akiko they stopped. Akiko sighed, wondering if it was really wise to bring them along. She sat down in her own chair making sure not to make any negative body language, and she smiled at Genzo before speaking.*

Akiko: Well, your corporation will certainly be of a great asset in its exportation business when paired with Mishima. So shall we begin talking quantity of what you would like to order.

Genzo: Hahaha. I see, a shrewd business woman. No doubt how you got this far, but I fear I’m not interested in purchasing anything.

*Genzo’s hand moves to press a button under his desk and upon its activation, hand and ankle shackles pop out clamping on to their respective targets while the foot rests pop up elevating the girl’s feet into the air.*

Genzo: You see you’ve been tricked by a cunning old man, me.

*Genzo raises himself from his seat, walking over to his bound captives.*

Akiko: I see, so theft is what your after. How much? I can offer you these two if you want.

Arisa: Lady Akiko!

Kyouko: I can’t believe you’d say that!

Genzo: No, money isn’t an object you see. I wish for something else.

*Genzo’s hand reaches toward Arisa’s elevated feet and takes off her heels, leaving her barefoot and helpless.*

Arisa: What are you doing? Are you one of those people that have a foot fetish? Because you know Kyouko has much better feet then me.

Kyouko: Thanks. Wait! Arisa, now your selling me out also?!

Genzo: Who knew such people could be so odd. No, I have no such interest, I’m just curious to see how long you can stand a little invention of mine, before your lady hands over her company to me. The proper paperwork has already been printed up, all she has to do is sign.

Akiko: Never.

Genzo: We’ll see.

*Genzo removes Akiko’s heels and Kyouko’s and walks back to his desk, sitting down again.*

Genzo: I must say you have a very liberal dress code, pink office lady clothes. Of course I believe you’ll regret not applying a pantyhose requirement.

Akiko: Once I get out of her you’ll pay, no one makes a fool out of me.

Arisa: That’s telling him Lady Akiko.

Genzo: How?

Akiko: Err..

*Arisa and Kyouko sweatdrop in unison. They were screwed royally.*

Genzo: Enough pleasantries though. Shall we begin?

*Genzo pulls a little control out of his pocket and presses a button and some mechanical hands come out of the sides of each of the chairs.*

Akiko: What are those?

Arisa: Heh, what can those things do, hehe! No!

*Arisa’s foot jerks about violently in its shackle as the pair of hands at her feet have begun teasing her feet with their tickling strokes.*

Genzo: Oh, I’m sure you’ll find this most persuasive.

Akiko: No! Hehehe! You bastard!

*All of the hands have begun tickling Akiko. She was regretting wearing a dress that didn’t cover up her armpits now as the fingers stroked up and down, without giving Akiko any protection. The dress protected her ribs alright, well atleast until the hands broke through her dress and begun digging at her ribs that way. The ones at her feet were merciless as well, and her toes scrunched and her feet wiggled all through the tickling madness.*

Akiko: NO! HAHAAHAA! I WON”T! HAHAHAA!

Kyouko: MY LADY! HAHAHAHAHA! SIGN! HAHAHAHAA! DAMMIT! (Why is this happening to me, I pampered myself for the right man to come, not for this!)

*Kyouko’s skin is extra soft and ticklish from her own self pampering she has applied to herself making it all the more a tickling situation for her when the hands go up her shirt, and tickling her baby soft skin, and her voice skyrockets with laughter upon the stroking of her soft feet. She regretted the pampering that had been applied to them to prevent the skin from hardening at all.*

Arisa: MY LADY! HAHAHAAHAHA! PLEASE RECONSIDER THIS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*Arisa normally would pride herself on being the tough woman, but she was just as soft as Kyouko. Damn her, she had convinced her to try those lotions. And now look where it got her. It tickled like hell! Her feet weren’t as ticklish as Kyouko’s, but her upperbody was far worse off then Kyouko’s. She had always been especially ticklish on her stomach and the arms weren’t as merciful as a playful boyfriend might be.*

Genzo: I’d say you atleast have some intelligent workers. I suggest you listen to them and sign.

Akiko: HAAHAHA! ALRIGHT! HAHAHAAHA! JUST TURN IT OFF! HAHAHAHAAHA! (As much as Akiko hated it she couldn’t take this.)

*Then something happened, the door burst open revealing Nuku Nuku, Kyusaku, Ryunosuke, and Eimi.*

Kyusaku: I see, so this is what going on. Lucky Eimi followed you to see what you were scheming Akiko, and this is what happens. You never could stand to be tickled Akiko.

Akiko: HAHAAHAHA! STOP! HAHAHAHA! WITH THE MOCKERY! HAHAHAHA!

Kyusaku: Anyway, I suggest you should stop right now you see these two girls aren’t normal. There androids, you know weapons of Mishima to put it simply. They’ll rip your head off if you don’t stop it.

Genzo: Oh, of course, I know when I’m beat. Just don’t have them attack.

Nuku Nuku: But Papa-san..

Eimi: Shut up!

Nuku Nuku: Eimi?

Eimi: God, your so stupid.

*Genzo presses a button and the hands retreat and the shackles unlock the week girls.*

Genzo: I kept my end of the bargain. So I’ll just be leaving, uh, right now.

*Genzo breaks off into a run, stumbling only once.*

Genzo: (They may have stopped me from owning Mishima but I’ll ruin them.)

Akiko: *huff* God, that was horrible.

Ryunosuke: Are you alright mom?

Akiko: Yes, Ryu, your mom is fine.

Kyusaku: Hey Akiko?

Akiko: Yes, Kyusaku?

Kyusaku: Tickle, tickle.

*Kyusaku’s fingers stroll up Akiko’s feet and being so weak from the previous laughing she gives in, wiggling into the leather chair while clutching the sides while Kyusaku holds one of her feet hostage in an arm lock as his fingers go up her sole. Her kicking is so weak that she can’t get him off hard enough.*

Kyusaku: So how about leaving Ryu alone now? No more weapons disturbing him at school.

Akiko: YES! JUST! HEEHEHEHEE! NO KYUSAKU! HAHAHA! NOT THERE!

Nuku Nuku: What are you doing Papa-san?

Ryunosuke: Just look at them Nuku Nuku, they look so happy.

Nuku Nuku: …. Love sure is complicated.

Eimi: Hey let me down, what are you doing?

Arisa: Do you know what we went through?

Kyouko: Arisa, let’s pay her back.

*The two annoyed ladies go to work tickling the surprised Eimi’s ribs, sending the girl into a giggling mess. Well Arisa works her ribs, Kyouko manages to removed one of her sneakers and start tickling her socked foot.*

Eimi: But! Hehehe! I got! Haahaha! Help!

Arisa: Yeah, but you could have stopped him all yourself, look what he is doing to Lady Akiko!

Kyouko: You’ll pay for what you made me go through!

Eimi: But your not helping! HAHAHAAA! Her! Hahahaha!

Arisa: Shut up!

Akiko: Kyusaku!

Kyusaku: Hey, you said you’d stop now.

Akiko: I’m going to kill you.

Kyusaku: Wait, Akiko!

*A furious Akiko charges after Kyusaku who has decided now would be a wise to run. Meanwhile with Genzo:

Genzo has reached the security room of the building. He picks up a phone, and dials a number.*

Genzo: Hello, is this the local news station? I have some material on Mishima that you might like to see.

*Back with Kyusaku and Akiko*

Akiko: I’ve got you now Kyusaku.

Kyusaku: I don’t think so.

*Kyusaku goes for Akiko’s ribs sending her to the floor giggling mess, with a few maneuvers he is on her back with her foot in his hand, slowly stroking up and down her feet.*

Kyusaku: Now give up.

Akiko: Never, I’ll! Hahahaha! Not the feet! Hahahahaa!

Kyusaku: Your just so predictable Akiko.

*A large screen flicks on in the hallway showing a female news reporter.*

F. Reporter: Today the station received via email this startling video. Here is the third showing of this piece for our viewers who missed it earlier.

*On a screen shows Akiko, Arisa, and Kyouko being tickled in the chair.*

F. Reporter: After this first showing, apparently an increase of 50% of M.H.I.’s sales has occurred. From the looks of it this appears to be a new M.H.I. invention demonstrated by the head Akiko and two other employees. According to M.H.I.’s lawyer it will be used as a non- violent interrogation device for warring areas of the world and the various armies.

Kyusaku: I guess sex sells.

Akiko: Shut up Kyusaku! I’ve had a! Hahahahaa! No!

Kyusaku: What a poor attitude, you look much better with a smile on your face. I also told you to call me darling.

Fin

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back