• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WTW- World Tickle Wrestling Episode 1 (F/F)

as an author of a tickle federation, Women of Wrestling, let me be the first to congratulate you on a job well done. this was an entertaining show!! you combined known celebrities with ones that are made up. good flow to the story and did an excellent job with details. i know i am going to enjoy this series and i hope you continue to write more episodes. now there are 3 federations here at the TMF. let's keep it going!!! great job!!

for some reason, i really like the characters Pai and Cinnamon. the others were of course great, but they stood out to me. i hope to see more of them!!

wel done! well done !!

seeing how i am one of the biggest supporters of these type of stories i would just like to say WELCOME!!!!
you have a very well thought out prouduct coupled with the fact that your characters are well known(on instnct tib was filmng everything,but remembered he was the ref)i loved that line!
so keep up the good work,you have a great storyline(again wwe take notice)and as you continue your fan base will grow!!!

Yeah the TTF has to hold it's hand up to you and say well done, Tickle/wrestling is catching on now and YES the WWE should take note of some of our great match ideas :)

nice one

Thank you all so much! This means a great deal to me, and your comments have really helped. Kurumi and Cinnamon were two of my favorites too. And there are plenty more originals to come. I'm going to try and make the WTW the best it could possibly be with fresh commentators, unique chars. and celebs and great stories. I look up to you TTF and WOW authors and your opinions have really made my day. Once again thank you so much!

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back