• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W. vs TTF (F/F wrestling/tickling) part 2 combined story!!!

primetime

Verified
okay fans, here is the next chapter of the combined story of WOW (women of Wrestling) vs TTF (Tickle Torture Federation). i will write this chapter and the next chapter will be written by Korn_ste. i hope you enjoy this combined story!!!

David Mclane sat in the dressing room looking at his team. siitng down in front of him were Patti Pizzazz, Gorgeous George, Beckie, Bronco Billie and Terri Gold. dressed in his tuxedo, Mclane had a grin from ear to ear. tonight was the big night! his women of WOW were going to take on stars of a rival organization, the TTF. he thought he picked the best his promotion had to offer. he would have liked to have the WOW champion, but he didnt want Lana Star to represent his federation in this important Pay Per View.

"Ladies, tonight is the big night!! we take on the TTF!!! now remember, not only is it important for you to win your matches for yourselves, but also for the WOW organization, and more importantly, ME!!" Mclane told them.

"You?? why should we win for you??!!" Gorgeous George asked him.

"Because, i cant let Kim Chambers get the better of me!! she is in real good with Vince McMahon!! i have to show Vince that i'm a great owner!!!" Mclane replied.

"you are pathetic!! i am going to win my match tonight for myself AND the tWo!!! i am going to show the world that the tWo is the best group around in women's wrestling!! now if you pardon me, i am off to take on that lunatic Debbie!!" George said while walking away.

"Dont worry David, we will win for you too!!!" Patti told him.

"thanks Patti!! can we get a 'Go WOW!!??" David asked the group.

Mclane, Terri, Patti, Beckie and Billie put their hands on top of one another and screamed "GOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOW!!!!!!!"

the pyrotechnics went off and the first ever, promotion vs promotion, PPV began. the capacity crowd went nuts as they anticipated the great tickling action that was sure to take place. soon, all eyes focused on the top of the entrance as Chris Kirkland, play by play announcer for the TTF made his way down the ramp to a nice ovation. Chris has been the announcer for the TTF for years and he was really excited to be a part of history. dressed in a tuxedo, he slapped hands with a few fans and made it to the announcer's table. he took a seat and placed the headphones on.

Chris Kirkland: "WELCOME EVERYONE to the first ever, promotion vs promotion, pay per view SPECTACULAR!!!! it will be the stars of the Tickle Torture Federation taking on the stars of Women of Wrestling!!! i'm Chris Kirkland, calling all the action from ringside!!! but, i cant do it alone and here comes my broadcast partner!!!"

the fans once again turned their attention to the top of the ramp. Lee Marshall, the announcer for WOW, made his way down the ramp to a nice ovation. he also slapped a few hands with some fans and made it to the announce table. Lee Marshall had been an announcer for several different wrestling organizations, but loved his role with WOW and David Mclane. he sat next to Chris Kirkland and shook his hand. he put on his headphones.

Chris Kirkland: "Welcome Lee!!!!"

Lee Marshall: "thanks Chris and like you i am excited to be a part of this historic event!! the stars of WOW vs the TTF!! i am so excited right now."

Chris: "i know how you feel!! this all came about because the commissioner of the TTF, Kim Chambers, and the owner of WOW, David Mclane met at a convention and put this all together."

Lee: "you're absolutely right Chris!! i'm sure the fans always wondered who was better. WOW, or the TTF? it reminds me of the old, WWE vs WCW questions."

Chris: "well tonight, the fans will find out tonight! in my opinion, the TTF will come out shining!!"

Lee: *chuckles* "I think you're a little off my fine colleague! it will be the stars of WOW that will win tonight!!"

Chris: "lots of questions and tonight, there will be answers! but right now let's go to the back with two women who know about debates, the Miller Lite Girls!!! they are standing by with a special guest!"

the cameras go back to the backstage area and the Miller Lite Girls are standing there. the blond Miller Lite Girl, Tanya, was wearing a TTF t-shirt and the brunette, Kitana, was wearing a WOW t-shirt.

"TTF!!!!" Tanya shouted.

"WOW!!!" Kitana replied.

"TTF!!" Tanya shouted.

"WOW!!!!" Kitana replied.

"anyway, standing by is a star from the TTF!! here is Debbie 'the Fear' Turner!! welcome to WOW vs TTF!!!" Tanya told her.

"ask questions now bimbos!! i have a match to go to!!" Debbie barked.

"well, uh, you take on Gorgeous George from WOW. are you going to win for the TTF tonight?" Tanya asked.

"are you stupid or something? OF COURSE I AM GOING TO WIN!!!" Debbie screamed.

"i'm just asking a question!!! anyway, Gorgeous George is one tough competitor. are you nervous?" the blond continued.

"this interview is over!!" Debbie said as she walked away. she couldnt take it anymore from these ditzy women.

Chris: "looks like Debbie is ready for action!!"

Lee: "i'll say!!! looks like she doesnt like the Miller Lite Girls!!!"

DEBBIE "THE FEAR" TURNER (TTF) VS GORGEOUS GEORGE (WOW)

the music of Debbie "the Fear" Turner blared through the loudspeakers and the menacing woman from the TTF made her way down the aisle. dressed in a tight red top, along with black tracksuit bottoms and black boots, Debbie walked with a purpose. with a scowl on her face, she was focused for this big match. she knew how good Gorgeous George could be and wanted to make a name for herself. she also figured with a good showing tonight, her career in the TTF could take off. she got into the ring and heard half the crowd chanting "TTF!! TTF!!!" a small smile formed on her face as she knew she had to represent her organization.

Lee: "Chris, tell me about Debbie."

Chris: "well Lee, Debbie 'the Fear' Turner is one dangerous woman. she is very strong and loves to tickle other stars of the TTF. her finisher is devastating and if she applies it, her opponent will never forget it. she is one fiery and ruthless competitor!"

Lee: "this is going to be a great matchup! now, let's go back to Tanya and Kitana, who are standing by with Gorgeous George!"

"Gorgeous George, tonight you represent WOW and are taking on a very powerful competitor in the TTF, Debbie 'the Fear' Turner! your thoughts." Kitana asked.

"first Julie Day, now you two. why cant we ever have competent reporters? first of all, i am going to win this match for myself and the tWo!! no more questions!!" George exclaimed as she walked away.

"bitch....." Kitana murmered under her breath. she looked over at Tanya who nodded her head in agreement.

the music of the NWO blared over the PA system and Gorgeous George made her way down the aisle. dressed in her white one piece bathing suit with the letters T.W.O. written across the chest, and white wrestling boots, George strutted down the ramp. with a confident smile on her face she stared at Debbie. George was excited to be a part of this pay per view and it was not only a chance to represent the tWo, but also make a name for herself. she was also slightly surprised that she heard a few "WOW!!! WOW!!" and "T.W.O.!!! T.W.O.!!" chants coming from the crowd. the atmosphere was electric. she got into the ring and looked over her surroundings.

Chris: "Lee, tell us about Gorgeous George."

Lee: "gladly!! Gorgeous George is a part of a rogue faction within WOW called the tWo, which stands for the Tickling World Order. it is run by a former GLOW girl, Hollywood. George has been a part of WCW before they folded and now is a part of WOW. she is by far the most improved wrestler in WOW. she can really get down and dirty. she is just not a pretty face anymore!!"

Chris: "well fans of WOW and the TTF!!! the first match is about to start!! history is in the making!!!"

the bell rang and Debbie and George met in the middle of the ring. the two began to jaw at each other before George slapped Debbie. Debbie responded with a slap and soon the two women locked up. Debbie got the advantage and tossed George against the ropes. she then nailed George with a dropkick and George hit the mat hard. Debbie grabbed the blond hair of George and pulled her up. she then began to slap George across the chest. the crowd responded with chants of "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" with each chop. soon, George's chest was red. Debbie then tossed George against the ropes and then delivered a back body drop which sent George high into the air, then crashing back down onto the mat. George clutched her back in pain.

Chris: "wow!! Debbie is taking it to George! i have never seen Debbie this animated before!"

Lee: "Debbie is looking good right now and George is in a lot of trouble!!!"

Debbie grabbed George by the hair again and scooped her up easily. she then slammed George onto the mat. she hit the ropes and dropped a big leg across George's throat. she went for the cover. 1.......2.......KICKOUT!!! Debbie smiled. she was kind of hoping George would kick out so she could inflict more punishment. she tossed George over to a corner of the ring. she slowly walked up to George. staring at George's exposed sides, she then began to dig her fingers into George's sides.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! WHAT ARE HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU DOING???!!!" George laughed.

"tickling you bitch!!!" Debbie replied as her hands gripped George's sides.

George laughed hysterically and slumped down to the mat. Debbie stopped her tickling and grabbed George's ankles. she then dragged George to the middle of the ring and kneeling on both knees, she then began to use a "claw" on George's sides, tickling her even more. George's body was wracked with ticklish sensations.

Chris: "George is in real trouble now!!! Debbie's got a firm grip on George's sides and i dont think she is letting go!"

Lee: "if George doesnt get out of this soon, this match is going to be over!!"

Debbie continued tickling George's sides with the "claw". the referee asked George if she wanted to give up but she refused. she then felt Debbie's fingers dig into her ribs and she really went nuts! George's body was wiggling wildly, and her legs were thrashing.

"tickle tickle Georgey porgy!!! laugh for me bitch!!!!!!" Debbie taunted.

George's eyes popped open as Debbie taunted her. George has been tickled before, but Debbie was really strong and her fingers were digging deep into her. she was beginning to get desperate. she reached up and her fingers raked Debbie's eyes. Debbie released her grip and rubbed her eyes. George then went into a rage. as Debbie got to her feet, George speared her. as Debbie laid on the mat, George began to punch and slap Debbie on her face. George was embarrassed that she was being tickled in front of the capacity crowd. she stood up and pulled Debbie up by the hair. she then used her power and slammed Debbie to the mat. she then bounced off the ropes and dropped a knee into Debbie's stomach. the air went out of Debbie and George continued to pound her fist into Debbie. George then pulled Debbie up again and threw her against the ropes. she then shoved her knee into Debbie's gut. Debbie hunched over, and George delivered a DDT. George went for the cover. 1..........2.........kickout. Debbie barely kicked out.

Lee: "that was too close!!!"

Chris: "yeah, Debbie managed to kick out at the last minute. however, she is in trouble now. George is on a roll."

George then tried to suplex Debbie, but Debbie blocked it and rolled George into a small package. 1.........2........KICKOUT. George kicked out and as she stood up, Debbie managed to deliver a clothesline. George rolled on the canvas. Debbie shook out the cobwebs and noticed George's boot was near her. she managed to place George's ankle in a headlock and began to unlace the white boot.

Chris: "Debbie's going for George's foot!!! it's tickling time!!"

Lee: "Chris, George is extremely ticklish on her feet. she could be in big trouble now!!"

Debbie finished unlacing the boot and pulled it off. she tossed the boot out of the ring and easily peeled off George's sock. staring at the soft sole, Debbie licked her lips. she really wanted to tickle George and make her scream! she saw the white nail polish on George's toes and couldnt wait to torment those piggies. she then raked her nail on the soft bottom of George's foot and George's foot twitched. Debbie then began to quickly scrabble her fingers on George's foot and George broke out in hysterical laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!! NOT MY FEEEEEEEEEEET! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Debbie continued to tickle the soft foot. her fingers then traced along the base of George's toes and the toes wiggled wildly. Debbie knew she found a sweet spot. George's toes gripped around Debbie's finger, but Debbie pulled her finger out and raked the arch of George. George screamed like a mad woman. the referee asked her if she wanted to quit, but George refused. as Debbie's fingers teasingly stroke the ball of George's foot, George went into silent laughter. this tickled so much. she opened her eyes and saw the ropes. she had to make it to the ropes to stop this horrendous tickling.

Chris: "Look at George!! she is trying to reach the ropes!! can she do it??"

Lee: "if she doesnt, then Debbie will win this match!"

George began to crawl her way towards the ropes. Debbie tickled harder and George's momentum stopped. she began to panic more as Debbie stopped tickling her foot and began to unlace, then remove her boot and sock. now both of her feet were exposed to Debbie's wicked designs. Debbie then quickly spider walked her fingers along both soles and George went nuts again. tears began to form on her face, but she couldnt quit. she again began to crawl towards the ropes as her feet were being ruthlessly tickled. with one last gasp, she lunged her hand forward and grabbed the rope!

Chris: "she made it!! she grabbed the ropes!! Debbie has to release the hold!!"

Lee: "Debbie doesnt like it, but she has to release the hold! what strength by George!"

Debbie released the hold but grabbed George's ankles again and began to drag George back to the middle of the ring. George then flipped her body around and pulled her legs towards her, then pushed Debbie away. Debbie fell to the mat and got back up quickly. she charged towards George, who then did a drop toe hold. Debbie's face bounced off the mat and she was stunned. George picked up Debbie, then delivered a DDT. now it was her turn to do the tickling. she clamped Debbie's ankles between her thighs and began to unlace the black boots. soon, she pulled the boots off and also peeled the black socks off. she stared at Debbie's feet and couldnt wait to torment them. she ran her finger along the sole and the foot wiggled. George then continued the stroking, but now the foot wasnt even moving. George continued to try to tickle the toes, but no reaction.

Lee: "i guess Debbie's not ticklish on her feet."

Chris: "wait till you find out what happens....."

George continued to stroke the feet, but still no reaction. George started to get frustrated. then she smiled. she figured she would just tickle something else. she straddled Debbie's butt and began to run her fingers along Debbie's sides. there was only a slight reaction. George then ran her fingers in Debbie's armpits. again, slight reaction.

Lee: "wow! there's no reaction at all!"

Chris: "that's because Debbie isnt really that ticklish! she is only minimally ticklish!"

George's face turned red. Debbie began to get up and George turned her around, kiked her in the gut and tried to deliver a DDT. but Debbie used her strength and did a back body drop instead. Debbie smiled as she remebered George's futile attempts to tickle her. she waited for George to stand up. George stood up and Debbie kicked her in the midsection, then nailed George with her finishing manuever, the "Fear Factor" (a la the X-factor) and the pro-TTF crowd went nuts. Debbie then began to stroke her fingers under George's exposed armpits, while Debbie's legs pinned George's arms to the mat. George began to wiggle wildly and soon hysterical laughter poured out. but, George was by the ropes and managed to put her barefoot on the ropes. the referee tapped Debbie on the shoulder and Debbie stood up, thinking she won. Debbie's eyes went into shock as the referee told her that George's foot was on the ropes. Debbie began to argue with the referee saying George submitted. while she was arguing, George got to her feet. she waited for Debbie to turn around. Debbie stopped arguing with the ref and turned around. George then nailed her with "sweet chin music" as her soft sole planted itself on Debbie's chin. Debbie fell like a tree and hit the canvas. George then went for the cover. 1...........2..........3!!!!!!

Chris: "i cant believe it!!!! Debbie is knocked out cold!!! what a superkick!!!"

Lee: "that was a tremendous move!!! George gets the victory!!! it is now WOW stars 1, TTF 0!!!!!"

George's hand was raised in victory as the pro-WOW crowd went nuts. she smiled greatly and soaked in the victory! WOW was the winner, but she was more happy that she represented the tWo in victory!! she grabbed her white boots and left the ring as the music from the NWO blared over the loudspeakers. Debbie got up, rubbed her jaw and her eyes filled with rage! she couldnt believe she just lost to Gorgeous George.

okay fans, how was this episode!! it is now WOW stars 1, TTF 0. can the TTF stars make a comback in the next match? tune in!!! Korn_ste will be writing the next chapter. feedback always welcomed.

Great stuff Prime :)
next installment on it's way soon - nice ending for George :)

OK so part 3 should be on it's way in about 2-3 days,
(Friday at the very latest)
cheers thanks again

:D Cool story!
@Korn_ste -Where have ya been? :p Did you check out my cartoon yet? :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back