• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sorority Hazing VIII - Conclusion

sceej56

TMF Expert
Julie Taylor was awash with emotion as she toured the richly
furnished common rooms of the TKL sorority house. Exhaustion, joy,
pride, some residual resentment but above all, anticipation! She was
entering the most powerful prestigous sorority house on campus - Tau
Kai Lambda! She listened with interest as her soon to be sisters
described the sorority's rich history. Countless prominent persons
were connected to the house. One of the state's senators was a Tau
Kai. The governor's wife. A judge on the state supreme court. The
anchor on a national news broadcast. The publisher of the second
largest daily newspaper. Politics, the media, arts ... the list went
on and on; and now Julie herself was an insider!

She sat in a plush leather chair, tucking her big size eleven feet
underneath her modestly. She'd been taken straight from the stocks to
the sorority house. Her sisters were fashionably (if conservatively)
dressed; she was more than a little self conscious of her plain T-shirt (the word "PLEDGE" hand lettered on it) and of her tight jeans. Even more self conscious of her bare feet! No matter, when the executive council finished reviewing her initiation tape, she'd ask that some of the house's numerous law enforcement contacts help track down the creep who'd stolen her shoes - then we'd see who'd have the last laugh!

Last laugh ... she shuddered slightly. Twenty one people. Twenty one
people had tickled Julie's excruciatingly sensitive soles over the
course of this long day; the twenty she'd needed and one "for good
luck" - ha, that was a laugh. She'd doubted that she' make it at
times: her feet were insanely ticklish - but now, it all seemed
worthwhile. She fairly beamed!

The door opened to the council chamber, "Pledge Taylor?". "Yes!"
answered Julie smartly, hopping to her feet. "Pledge Taylor, it
seems we have ... a problem.".

Ten minutes later ...

"... got to be fucking kidding me!" declared Julie angrily, "Twenty one people! I let twenty one total fucking strangers tickle my feet and you people are going to try and pull this shit?". Julie was enraged! The smug robed members of the council were telling her that she had FAILED the test ... after twenty one people had their way with her feet?!!

"Miss Taylor, please! Your language! I'm very sorry but both the
rules and the tape are quite clear! You were to recieve no credit for
any person whom you requested to stop and you asked these two women to
stop. It's as plain as day. We really have no choice in the matter!".

"Stop? You're fucking right I asked them to stop! Stop feeling up my
tits! Are you fucking people blind? I didn't say one damn word of complaint about them tickling my feet and that was fucking torture,
beleive me!"

"That is NOT the point, Miss Taylor, and please don't make me warn
you about your language again! Now, we are very sorry but the rules
are quite clear on this. If you wish, a letter of reference can be
provided should you choose to pledge another sorority and ...".

"ANOTHER SORORITY?", yelled Julie, "I don't think you get it! I am IN
this sorority now! I passed your stupid fucking test and I am not
leaving! Now do whatever you have to do, you stupid bitch, because I am a Tau Kai as of now!".

"I warned you about your language, Miss Taylor! And this council
has been most indulgent of you! But your insolence has gone too far!
Prefect ... have this person removed from this house and campus
immediately!". Two burly sisters took the tall blonde by the arms.
Julie struggled savagely, that is, until the cholorform soaked rag was
clamped over her face!

Julie Taylor awoke ... at the airport! Disoriented ... a quick
look at the clock showed it was 9 AM the next morning! More than
twelve hours had passed since she'd blacked out at TKL house. She was still clad in her jeans and T-shirt - the word "PLEDGE" emblazoned
across the front. She was still barefoot! In her lap, an envelope.
Julie opened it and read with a sinking heart ...

Her bags had already been packed and forwarded. Her resignation
forwarded to the dean - who's mother and wife were BOTH Tau Kai's.
Julie was NOT Tau Kai material, they regretted to inform her. It would be better for all involved if she returned to her home state. She was reminded of the power and influence of the sorority and advised in no uncertain terms not to make any trouble. Should she feel the need to contact any law enforcement official regarding her situation, the letter referred her to the current district attorney - TKL class of `78. Along with the letter, a one way plane ticket.

Despondent, humiliated, beaten ... Julie boarded the plane; no luggage, not even a purse. The stewardess smiled knowingly at her "PLEDGE" T-shirt and bare feet. "Sorority stunt?" she inquired. Julie nodded. She slumped into her seat - all they had done to her and they were getting away with it! All these hours later and her feet still tingled!

She examined her bare sole - shock! "PLEASE TICKLE MY FEET!" -
inscribed in black capital letters on her right heel ... and the left; the bitches had WRITTEN on her feet!

"Very clever ..." Julie grumbled, moistening her finger on her tongue
and rubbing off the ink ... to no effect! Julie rubbed harder,
perplexed, frantic - then it hit her! They hadn't written on her feet; they were ... TATTOOS!!! They had tattooed the words "PLEASE TICKLE MY FEET!" on each of her bare heels. How would she ever explain this to her friends and family? And from on, just showing her bare soles in public would be an "invitation" to every creep out there to tickle her poor soles.

Suddenly, Julie was startled ... then she giggled . She'd been so lost in examining her defaced heel that she hadn't noticed the serenely smiling stewardess looming above her.

"I couldn't resist!", the stewardess chuckled, "and after all - you did kind of ask for it!" she added, pointing to the writing on Julie's heel.

EPILOGUE: It is ten years later. Julie Taylor is the spoiled trophy wife of an older wealthy man; she lives a life of luxury. Occassionally she does think about her horrifying hazing ordeal. The laser treatments had been expensive but worth it to get rid of the damned tattoos; she hated having to deal with the plastic surgeon's inane questions as to why'd she'd ever gotten them. But that was all in the past now!

Giggling, she and one of her friends from the country club wandered around the adult book store; they were "assigned" to buy certain "novelties" for an upcoming bridal shower. "I'm sure Nancy
would love that!" giggled Julie pointing to an especially monstorous
dildo.

"Julie ... come here!" hissed her friend, "You've got to see some of
these videos! Look at this ... "Dungeon of Domination"!".

"That's nothing ... look at this!" retorted Julie, "My First Enema ...
sick!".

Suddenly, Julie's friend gasped in genuine shock. "Michelle, what's
wrong?" asked a concerned Julie. "It's ... God, she ... she looks just like you, Julie!" replied a shaken Michelle.

Julie strode forward, confused. Michelle gingerly handed her a
videotape ... and Julie's face went white as a ghost.

"ALL AMATEUR TICKLING ACTION" it screamed in yellow capitals. "REAL
SORORITY GIRLS UNDERGO EXCRUCIATING TICKLE TORTURE!" it read across the bottom. Between ... a picture of a beautiful young girl ... in
stocks ... shrieking with laughter ... a picture of Julie Taylor! It was then that she remembered the camcorder trained on her all those years ago.

"Wh-What is this ..." asked Michelle. Julie barely heard her friend.
She felt light-headed. She turned the box over ... her head swimming ... she read ... "NUMBER 33 IN THE SERIES" ... "COPYRIGHT TKL PRODUCTIONS
1993".

It was then that she finally fainted!

an excellent conclusion to a fine series! i like the twist in the end as well. Julie got what she deserved!

Fine series, CJ!

IMO - I liked the first chapters best, before people started giving you flack. I think that your writing became a little inhibited after that point.

On the whole this series was very good - and the double twist in this final chapter was terrific. You have a lot of talent - it shows throughout this series. I'd love to read more of your stuff in the future, and thanks for posting this one.

Wow!

Anna and I think your twist was great!
Also sole seeker, please leave her in peace! She gave in thanks to your truly so PLEASE don't start something! Amazing series! Gifted!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S You are pretty reasonable writer yourself sole seeker. But then girl writers always are.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back