• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Saturday from hell

natural tickler

Verified
What's the best part of being a big brother? Doing anything you want to the little ones while Mom's away. Here is my story:

I woke up one saturday morning with the news I've been waiting for all week. Mom going shopping all day!! For my younger sister, Valencia, that wasn't what she wanted to hear. She rememebered quite fondly the last weekend Mom was away, the whole day spent in a fold-a-bed getting tortured beyond belief. And it was about to happen again. So I played the role, letting her get away with murder, and when the door closing and Mom leaving, she tried to run and hide. Well, after acting like I didn't know where she was, I got her and headed towards the basement. The fold-a-bed is perfect for tickling. I put her in, and when it folds, just leaving the feet sticking out, just enough for me to tickle, also enough, so she can't move them. What is also great is the arms are folded to the body, so the sides is exposed too. So, taking some mop strings to serve as toe binds, went to work. You ask what's better, big feet or little? how about big feet to play with all day, with no interruption? anyhoo, i used every instrument known to man, and changing speeds too. She laughed like crazy when i used the electric toothbrushes, but hit paydirt when i used a handheld mixer with feathers attached, just for the toes. I sat it on a table aimed at the toes, while I went for the sides. From 9 in the morning till 9 in the evening this went, with an occasional break or two, with assistance from the other brothers. Her sisters could have helped her, but they saw other fold-a-beds and didn't want to be side by side with her. Ah, the good ol' days: where did they go?

Boy, thats a great story!

This would be a terrific fantasy, but if I really did that to my sister, I'd warp her so bad she'd need therapy the rest of her life! :yowzer:

Once many moons ago...

Reminds me of something similar when I was a kid. Me & my little sister were playing (I dunno, cops & robbers or something) and I got out my toy handcuffs which were made of metal so they were durable. I then cuffed her to my bed which had wooden bedposts. This way her arms were stretched above her head. And well anybody can guess where it went from there. I tickled the heck out of her. Ahh the good ol' days.

yeah, TT, I missed those good ol' days too. Can't find a willing victim no more for an all day gig like that... oh well, such is life :rolleyes:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back