• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Story Tickling last night

pghtickleguy

TMF Master
I had to post my experience I had with a former co-worker last night. There was about 10 of us who were meeting for dinner and drinks. The person in question who I will call Donna has had a thing for me for a while. We talk all the time and she kept saying how we need to get together because she just wanted to know. I myself knew what she wanted to know but played dumb with her. I told her there were things I wanted to know and I knew how to find out. She swore to me that if she wanted to keep a secret she could. Well I knew otherwise. As I told her I knew a way to find out anything I wanted to know. Everyone has a weakness and I can find it. Well through casual conversation I found out that she was as she put it "A VERY TICKLISH PERSON" Well just what I wanted to hear. So I told her that we would meet after our night out. Well after waiting everyone out we were the only two left. We agreed to park her car and she got into mine and we drove off. She even told me how she wore her slide on shoes just for the occasion. To give more description of Donna she is about 5'7 or 8 and a bbw. Let me tell you that is not a bad thing. She has light brown hair and is very attractive. She has a great smile and even greater laugh as I soon found out. We eventually parked my car and sat and began to talk. We even shared a kiss which I knew was going to happen but nothing real serious. So after the kiss I just looked at her and said " SO YOU THINK YOU CAN KEEP A SECRET FROM ME HUH". She smiled and said maybe. Right then I dug into her sides and she immediately broke out into laughter. I said a little ticklish are we as I continued digging into her sides .She just kept laughing and squirming as much as she could for being a car. So I said to her I can break you cause I'm just starting!!!!!!!!!! I then went for her underarms and got an even stronger reaction. She began swinging her head back and forth laughing even harder begging me to stop. Please Please I can't take it. Not there!!!!!!!!!!! So I let up for a minute so she could catch her breath. I then started asking questions and she started talking. She later told me she planned on telling me what I wanted to know beforehand so the tickling really didn't break her. It was all about the attraction is why she was even there. I told her there was something that I wanted to know. I asked was she ticklish all over or just ribs and underarms. She told me no she was ticklish all over. Well me being the tickler that I am had to see for myself.I got her to stretch her legs out and put her feet in my lap. I could see she was a little squeemish when I was about to drag a finger across the bottom of her foot. As I dragged a finger I noticed she tensed up but then relaxed. I was bown away. My favorite place to tickle is feet and hers were not ticklish. I danced my fingers around her foot and into her toes. Nothing. She was even a bit surprised. She did have soft soles and had a pair of blue knee high stocks on. I asked her if that made a difference and she didn't know. I tried again only this time moving my fingers slowly and watching her face to see if I could get any reaction. When I got to her arch just above the heel I struck paydirt! She let out a giggle and said that's the spot. So I had to see how much this would do. I kept ticklking in that spot and got more laughter and then finally squirming and then all the sudden her whole foot was ticklish. I kept this up for maybe another few minutes and went back to her underarms. I tickled her for maybe 10 more minutes alternating the places that I tickled. It was a lot of fun. I asked if she had enough because it was getting late. She agreed and pulled her feet away and we kissed again and she said thanks I had a lot of fun. I drove her back to her car. We kissed again and then said our goodbyes. I am wondering if there will be a repeat performance anytime soon.

Excellent!

I'm curious though... what did she want to know? (Pardon me if I'm too thick to see the obvious.)

Anyway, great post! I'll go along with NT - you are one extremely lucky dude!!

Thanks NT AND Sole Seeker. Yes I guess I was the lucky one. It is unfortunately few and far between with the tickles however.

I"d say "Lucky girl!" I envy her! It sounds like loads of fun!! and she's only one inch taller than me.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back