• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickled her until she peed

funny852

TMF Regular
I am a male tickler. When I was 16 I used to like my neighbor who was a girl of 14 years old. Very tall and developed for her age. Her family was poor and had 7 kids so she very rarely wore shoes and her clothes were skimpy. As soon as she would see me she would run because I used to chase her, until she couldn't run anymore, jump on her back and tickle her sides, pits and feet until she peed. That is what got me into tickling. It was a socially accepted way to touch her at that time. Of course she would kick and laugh and beg me to stop. I knew when she peed because she would stiffen up. Then I would stop and let her go. I know she liked it though because there were times when I ignored her that she would entice me into playing with her. She would walk by and kick me or put her bare foot on my face if I was on the floor watcing television with her big brother. One day, I came over and asked where she was. I was told she was sleeping in her room upstairs. What luck. My friend had to go to the store and asked me to keep an eye on the house. Being a good friend I couldn's say no. He He. I conveniently made my way upstairs. I opened her door and saw her laying on the bed in her t-shirt and panties. I grabbed her bother's toy handcuffs that were metal not plastic and could hold decently.
She awoke to my final click and opened her eys to me next to her.
She started screaming for help. I just trailed my finger down her arm to her pit and realized how nice it was to tickle someone who couldn't actually move or run away. She started kicking her legs so I straddled her and ran my fingers up and down her armpits. She tried spitting on me but couldn't do it because I would itensify the tickling and she would just end up drooling on herself. I told her no one was home and screaming couldn't help. I then reversed my position and layed down and grabbed her feet in my hands while I smelled her toes. I gave them a tickling work out with both hands while my chest kept them down. She peed all over her bed. I never forgot this experience nor have I ever duplicated it again. She moved away after that and I didn't see her again for 8 years. When i ran into her I had no idea how she would greet me. She ran over to me and through her arms around me and gave me a big hug. I had to control myself not to run my hands down her sides. I haven't seen her since and that was 10 years ago.

Great story, Eric! Very intense!

I hope you get a chance to meet her again, to see what time and distance have done to your relationship. Maybe it's destined to be continued?

This story violates the basic norms of this forum. Both the tickler and the ticklee are below 18.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back