• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

beautiful girl

TklDuo-Drew

Verified
Don't know if this is important to anyone. I was rewinding tapes last night and came across the ABC family channel, there's was some movie on called "Beautiful Girl". They had one of those annoying 10 minute montages where a gal is getting a makeover while disco music is playing in the backround. Anyway in one quick shot, the girl(pretty, heavyset gal) has her sole in the camera getting a pedicure and you can see her giggling. This is being repeated tonight at 8pm on the family channel.

Drew

I caught the replay of this movie tonight on ABC Family (we tuned in and taped it just to catch the scene Drew mentioned above), and we were QUITE pleased to discover that aside from the scene listed above, there is an ACTUAL tickling scene in the movie. About 30-45 minutes into the movie, Becca (the lead, pretty heavy-set girl) is on the phone with her mother, and she slides onto the couch next to her fiance (played by Mark Consuelos, Kelly Ripa's husband). While she is talking to her, Mark begins tickling her sides and tummy, and she giggles and squirms, and quickly gets off the phone with her mother. Then she scolds him for doing it, by saying "You should not be tickling me while I am lying to my mother!" Then he laughs and attacks her sides and tummy again while she squeals and squirms again, as they cut the camera away to the next scene. Very cute!!

Mimi :)

Last edited:
Just saw this scene as well, Mimi. Very cute, scene shoulda been 2 hours long. Good find.:cool:

Drew

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back