• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bride of Pimpenstein

Herr_Kitzeln

TMF Poster
The Bride of Pimpenstein f/m, m/f

This is it! Part 3! Sorry for the lengthy delay, I hope it's worth the wait.

Enjoy and Happy HA HAs!

Herr Kitzeln

The Bride of Pimpenstein

Chapter 1
Remembrance and Admittance

It was a cool morning in Orange County. My watch read 6:30 a.m., and the thermometer read 60 degrees. I am wearing a blue sweat outfit, laying on one of the lounge chairs on the balcony, looking up at the sky changing from violet to a golden color as the first rays of the sun began to mark a new day.

“I always love the mornings,” I thought to myself as I adjusted on the lounge chair.

I looked back at my apartment, wondering if Lina is awake or not. As soon as I thought of her, memories started flowing into my mind.

Almost a year ago, I first met Lina when my friend Corey introduced us. I knew Jim had a girlfriend already named Laura and Corey too got a girlfriend named Mica. When Corey began dating Mica, he met Lina, told her about me, and arranged it so she could meet me at Jim’s place. At first, I thought it was a joke for Lina had on an outfit that made her look like Sailor Jupiter from that ridiculous anime show “Sailor Moon” and told Corey so in no uncertain terms.

Later that night, they all conspired to get me to relax, and it turned out to be a major fiasco, at least to me. When they all had me tied down and left alone with Lina, she tried to assure me that she had no ulterior motives. She massaged me for a while; but when she found out I was ticklish, all hell broke loose.

After when Lina tickled me on my tummy area, I changed. Somehow I managed to break from my bonds and then I made love to Lina that night. When I awoke the next morning, I didn’t remember any of it. If Jim hadn’t been recording the whole thing, I would still deny it.

Of all the strange things that have occurred this past year, this was the strangest of all.

Lina and I dated for a while before she decided to move in with me. Two months ago, Lina took me to her old place so I could meet her old roommates. That turned out to be a trap so the girls could have a way with me. Even today, I still haven’t been able to forgive them, and probably won’t. For the past two months, I kept to myself. I was feeling extremely guilty about what happened that night and felt that it was my entire fault.

“No!” I muttered to myself, “They’re to blame!”

I got off the lounge chair and leaned against the rail. Whew! That made me feel a lot better, but I still feel that I owe them. Well, their turn will come. I knew it. With that now out of the way, another thing was creeping into my mind, my feelings toward Lina.

These feelings were strong. Thinking about these feelings made my eyes burn, and something inside me loosened, relaxed. One tear fell and splashed on the rail.

I said quietly to myself, “I love you.”

Right after I said that, Lina’s voice whispered into my ear, “I love you too.”

I yelped and spun around. Lina was standing right behind me, wearing a pink robe and slippers, her green eyes told me everything I could ask. I threw my arms around her and hugged her very tightly. After letting go, we looked into each other’s eyes for just a moment.

“How long have you been standing here?” I asked.

“Long enough,” she responded.

We both went back inside and got ready for our trip down to Jim’s place. Thinking about Jim’s invitation and the timing of this weekend made me laugh a little.

“What’s so funny?” Lina asked.

“Just thinking about the big weekend,” I said, “Jim always knew what he was doing.”

“You think he’s trying to get you out of this funk you’re in?”

“I know he is, but I’m already out of it. The time when I was in this ‘funk’ as you put it was spent sorting out all this.”

“What do you mean?”

“Later. Right now, let’s get ready to go. On the way down, I’ll tell you everything.”

Chapter 2
Confessions and proposals

The traffic was extremely light. The morning sun was just coming over the tops of the mountains from the east. All was quiet as we drove down I-5. After we past the Irvine Spectrum, Lina decided to break the silence.

“What was it you wanted to tell me?” she asked.

“Lina, I’m going to tell you something that may sound very outlandish. I even find it very hard to believe, but I must tell you, if I don’t, I’m going to explode. All I ask is that you don’t ask me any questions until I’m done. Deal?”

“Deal,” she replied.

“Okay. Here goes…” I began.

With that, I told her everything that happened during the past year. I started with the first night we met, and how I changed when she tickled me on my tummy area. I told her how Amy took the opportunity of having me instead of being paid when I came to see her after I took Lina home.

I took a short break to take a sip of coffee.

“Is there more?” Lina asked

“Oh yeah, there’s more,” I replied.

I then began telling her about what happened at the party when she was out on an “errand” with Corey. How all the girls wanted “him” and about how that dream that was haunting me suddenly stopped since that night. I finished by telling her about the dream with the tunnel and the doors.

“That’s it,” I said, “Ask away.”

Lina did just that. I answered as best as I could, and when I finished, Lina asked another question right after. This barrage of questions didn’t stop until we arrived in San Diego. When we got to our desired off ramp, Lina decided to ask me one more question.

“Brand?” Lina asked.

“What is it?” I responded.

“You still haven’t answered my first question.”

“Oh. During the time I spent sulking I was also planning to pay back Mica and Corey.”

“Why?”

I pulled over to the side of the road and killed the engine. Then I turned to her and looked at her.

“Lina, of all the people in this world. I thought you would understand exactly what I mean, and above all, why. I never wanted any of this. This spirit that dwells inside me, probably for all time, but only comes out whenever I’m tickled on my midsection. During the whole time we were dating, I wondered if it was ‘him’ you wanted instead of me.”

Lina looked at me in bewilderment, then she immediately slumped over and began to cry.

“Is that what you think Brand?” she sobbed, “You think I’m only after ‘him’?”

“No. It’s because I know better now,” I answered quietly, “You had plenty of opportunities before, but you didn’t make any attempts. And our time together last night proved it to me beyond a reasonable doubt. Come here.“

I then put my arms around her and held her until she stopped crying.

“I love you with everything I have,” I said, “If you want proof, look in the glove box.”

Lina opened the glove box with trembling hands. Inside, there was a small box about one inch across. When she opened it, she gasped. Inside the box was a golden ring with a 2-karat diamond. I took the ring from the box and placed it on Lina’s third left finger.

Lina embraced me and said, “Oh Brand. It’s beautiful.”

“I want you to marry me Lina,” I said, ”Will you?”

“Yes,” she said with wept happiness.

I started my truck again and proceeded to Jim’s place.

Chapter 3
The Mystery Bag

“Brand,” Jim said, “Lina. I’m glad you both were able to come.”

“The pleasure is ours Jim. I assure you,” I replied.

We came in, set our bags down in Jim’s bedroom, and came out to say hello to Corey and Mica. Corey was wearing a simple T-shirt and blue jeans with sneakers while Mica was wearing a tan shirt and khaki shorts with low hiking boots and white socks that came halfway up her calves. They both got up to greet us and when they finished, I noticed something odd, like there was something missing.

“Hey Jim,” I asked, “Where’s Laura?”

“She’s not here anymore,” he answered, “We broke up and she left to live with her sister.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be. I knew it was bound to happen sooner or later. Besides, you’ll be meeting my new girlfriend tonight.”

“How long has it been since the break up?”

“A month.”

I whistled in awe. Jim was always a ‘girl magnet’, but to get another one this quickly was pretty fast, even by Jim’s standards.

“That’s pretty fast work.”

“Brand. What’s in that black bag you brought in with you?” he asked.

“Surprises my friend,” I said with a smile as I sat down, “That’s what it contains. Surprises.”

Chapter 4
Making Preparations

Later that day, we went out for an early dinner at San Diego’s largest mall. I had a salad while the others ordered a larger meal. I wasn’t too hungry. Besides, I was nervous with anticipation for what I had in store for Corey and Mica.

After leaving the food court, I decided to go to the mall arcade. When I broke off from the group, Lina came over.

“Where are you going?” she asked.

“I’m going to the arcade,” I replied, “They got a game I love to play. Besides, there are a few things I need to work out, alone.”

I leaned a little closer and whispered, “I want you to stay close to them. Find out what you can what the plans are for this evening. I want to do it tonight.”

We kissed and I went towards the group. “We’ll meet in an hour. All right?”

“Where are you going?” Mica asked.

Lina answered, “He’s going to the arcade. Any questions?”

“None,” Jim replied.

“Good,” I answered, “We’ll meet in an hour. You can meet me there if you want.”

I turned and left. After getting a couple of dollars worth of game tokens, I went to play the Dance Dance game, working up a sweat almost immediately. I didn’t realize that my hour was up until I saw my friends standing close by and watching me play. I joined them quickly and they noticed I was red and sweaty. However, I didn’t notice the extra girl in the group until she talked to me.

“Hi,” she said, “You must be Brand. I’m Liz, Jim’s girlfriend. Everyone here has told me so much about you that I feel I’ve known you for years.”

“Hi Liz,” I panted, “It’s nice to meet you.” I wiped some sweat off my brow.

Lina looked at me and got some bottled water for me. I took it gratefully and took a swallow. “Thanks Lina,” I said. Then I noticed Liz for the first time. Her face and body made her a dead ringer for Lara Croft. Eyes, face, hair, everything. She had on a black outfit that accented every curve, especially her breasts.

I thought, “Fifty will get you a hundred those are ‘D’ cups.”

After taking a few more swallows, I said to all present; “Let’s get out of here.”

We got to Jim‘s car and went back to his place. The addition of Liz made the ride back a little crowded, but I was happy despite the disadvantages. Lina whispered something in my ear and my face broke into a small smile.

Chapter 5
Payback Time

Once back at Jim’s place, I popped out of sight to freshen up. Afterwards, I went to the main room and found everyone engaging in friendly chat. I noticed that Liz kept sneaking an occasional glance at me. I went to the kitchen and made Laura’s famous Buttery Nipple drinks. Making sure I was alone, I reached into my pants pocket and pulled out a small packet containing white colored powder, designed to knock a person out for a short time. I put the powder in two of the drinks. I took those drinks and gave them to Corey and Mica. Returning to the kitchen and getting the rest of the drinks for everyone else, I then heard sounds of people falling over. I ran back and saw Mica and Corey lying on the floor and everyone else there was standing around in shock.

“Call an ambulance!” Jim shouted.

“Don’t bother,” I said calmly.

“Are you crazy?!” Liz said with fear in her voice.

“Like a fox,” I said, “Don’t worry. They’re not harmed in any way. Just knocked out. Help me Lina.”

Lina and I carried them over to Jim’s large bed, the same bed that I was tied down to almost a year ago. I went and got my black bag, pulled out some tough leather straps and tied them to the bed. Lina already took off their shoes and socks and shirts, and I proceeded to tie them up. When finished, they were tied in the familiar “Y” fashion I was tied up in. I tied their right arms to the right post at the head of the bed, and their left arms to the left. Four longer straps were used to fasten their legs to the bed and three smaller straps kept them close, but not together. I pulled back to examine my handiwork.

“You sure they won’t get out?” Lina asked.

“Positive,” I said, “All that leather on them is certain and I assure you they won’t budge an inch.”

I reached into my black bag and pulled out a small bottle of smelling salts. I let Mica take a whiff and she awoke almost immediately. I did the same thing to Corey, and when both of them were awake, I waited for them to acknowledge.

“Let us out of here!” said Corey.

“Not on your life Corey,” I replied, “You and Mica need to be taught a lesson.”

“What are you saying?” Jim asked.

“Show them Lina,” I responded.
With that, Lina held out her left hand and showed them the ring on her third finger. Liz gasped and Jim looked shocked. Corey and Mica both seemed to look rather happy.

“I knew it would happen. I knew it would,” Corey said.

“We hoped you both would,” Mica said.

“Really,” I said with sarcasm.

Liz looked at me with pure disbelief. “How can you say such a thing?” she asked me.

“You all want to know why?” I said, “Fine. Lina, do you remember the first night we met?”

“Yes.”

“I felt something that night. It was faint, but it was there. As we continued dating, that spark grew, and grew. It’s no longer a little spark anymore. It’s a flame. A big, roaring flame, and every time I get close to you, the hotter it gets.”

“You think this ‘flame’ of yours is red hot?”

“Not red hot Lina. White hot.”

“But what does that have to do with us?” Corey asked.

“You two almost wrecked everything,” I said, “Thought that I would keep it bottled up did you? Uh-uh. It doesn’t stay bottled up for long. Besides, Lina and I are due. You Mica, for not keeping your mouth shut about me and for that ‘lullabye’ you and your friends gave me two months ago, and you Corey, for being an accomplice.”

I proceeded over to Mica’s feet while Lina went to Corey’s. Looking closely at Mica’s feet, I saw that she really took care of them. They were a size 7 with shapely toes, proportioned nicely and went down in size in the proper order. Her arches were high and milky white. No sign of callus anywhere, with a hot pink polish on her toenails for a nice touch. Corey never did any of that, for he was always busy with work, school, and of course, Mica.

“Tch. Tch. Tch. Mica, you need to show Corey proper foot care,” I said, “No matter.”

“Wait Brand,” Mica said with fear in her eyes, “We’re sorry. We didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“You should’ve thought of that before,” I said, “It’s time to pay the piper.”

I nodded to Lina and we both started. I pulled Mica’s toes back and glided one finger over her soles up one foot, across the balls of her feet and down the other. Lina was doing her typical figure 8 pattern on Corey’s foot. I thought I was ticklish, but these two, whoa.

“No! Don’t do that!” Mica said while giggling, “Stop it!”

I ignored her and kept going. “What’s the matter Mica? Got the giggles?”

“Hahahahahahahaha Stop it! Hahahahaha Oh God! I can’t stand it!”

“Don’t tell me this is all you can stand,” I said, “I’m only in first gear. Just imagine when I go into overdrive.”

I looked over to see how Lina was doing. She stopped doing her figure 8 pattern and began scrambling all of her fingers all over his feet. She even found a “sweet spot” just under the balls of his feet, and with her index finger, she kept there for a good solid minute. Corey was laughing even harder than Mica.

“Damn Lina, you got’im in stitches already,” I said, “I’ve got some serious catch-up to do.”

I knew what Lina was doing. She was going right for “The Jugular” while I was taking my time in making Mica suffer. I switched tacks and with all five digits, began scrambling them all over Mica’s foot. Her feet were soft and oh so ticklish. Her heels were nice, but I found her arches to be even better. I looked at Mica, and I could see her shaking her head violently and laughing. I knew I had her, but I wasn’t finished with her, not by a long shot.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Please! No more! Hahahahahahahahaha!” Mica was saying.

“No way!” I said, “Lina, stop tickling Corey for a moment and get ‘Gadget X’ from my bag would you?”

Lina reached into my black bag and pulled out an electric toothbrush. It had a big “X” on it so it was hard to miss. She plugged it in and handed it to me, and then she pulled out a small sonic massager for herself. I placed my toy right on Mica’s toes and needless to say, she was right back in “Ha-Ha Land”.

“NO! NOT THAT! NOT MY TOES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

I stayed there for just a few minutes before turning it off. Mica began sucking up some much needed air as I slowly went to her side. I held up my hands with fingers wiggling. I looked over to Lina and saw her use that sonic massager to its most wicked potential. Corey was laughing so hard that he was actually crying, and eventually, laughed some more. Mica had a beat red face and covered in sweat.

“Okay Lina,” I called, “Time to go into OVERDRIVE.”

With that note, I began tickling Mica on her ribs and tummy. Lina did the same to Corey with her toy. Man, I thought Mica’s feet were ticklish, but her ribs were a real treat. She was back in the laughing swing in no time.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE! NO MORE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Mica was trying to say.

“No more ‘what’?” I demanded.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE MASTER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“That’s right!” I responded, “And don’t you forget it! Lina, you can stop.”

Lina stopped, but I didn’t. I continued tickling for only a moment before ending with a bang.

“Now for the ‘Coup de Grace’,” I said.

With that, I blew the biggest raspberry I could on Mica’s tummy. Her voice I swore went up an octave. Plus, hearing the “BLUUUUURRRRRRRP” gave me a little rush.

“Let them loose Lina,” I said, and then towards Corey and Mica, “I hope you two learned something this night.” I turned towards Jim and Liz, who were watching in awe and disbelief. “And I hope you two are listening, for it also applies to you. Anything any of you do to me, I’ll pay you back. In spades! Come Lina, we’re leaving.”

“We’re leaving?” she asked.

“Yes, we’re leaving,” I said, “My mission here has been accomplished. There’s no need to stay.”

We both got the leather straps and our tickle toys packed into the black bag. Then we proceeded getting the rest of our baggage together and set by the front door. Moments later, Jim, Liz, Corey, and Mica came into the main room. I got up and faced them, ready to fight if needed.

Mica came over to us, “You’re right Brand, we deserved it, but there’s one question I want to ask.”

“Shoot,” I said.

“Is this the end of our friendship?”

“No,” I answered, “It’s not. I just wanted to teach you a lesson, that’s all. As a matter of fact, you all are invited to the wedding. I can’t give you the date yet, because I don’t know. But be assured that the big day will be within 90 days.”

I leaned over to Lina and whispered something to her. She went to our small travel bag and pulled two cold bottles of water. I took them and handed one each to Mica and Corey.

“Here,” I said to them, “You two need to drink. Take them.”

They took the bottles without hesitation. After a few swallows, I continued.

“Mica, when you get back home, tell those roommates of yours that they’re invited too. I also want you to tell them about this night, and that if they try anything again, I’ll put them through such torment that it’ll make yours look like a picnic. Alright?”

“I’ll tell them Brand,” she said.

“Good,” I replied, “Now lets make a vow. No matter what, we’ll always be friends.”

I placed my hand in the center of the circle, palm up.

Jim then placed his hand over mine and clasped it. “I’ll go for that.”

Liz was next to follow suit, then Corey, Mica, and finally Lina. I took my other hand and placed it over the stack.

“Friends forever,” I said.

Lina and I then took our bags and packed them in the car. After finishing, we came back and said good-bye to everyone, kissing Liz and Mica on the cheek. We then left and the ride back was enjoyable. I actually felt good.

Chapter 6
Confessions Part II

The next morning, I awoke feeling refreshed and ready to take on the new day. We came back around 2 a.m. and went right to bed. The clock read 7:13. I went to the main room and sat down on the floor. I meditated for a while and Lina came out and sat down next to me. I didn’t notice her at first. She took my hand and said something to me. I embraced her and answered back.

“I don’t know exactly when,” I said to her, “Probably the month after the next, and it’s going to be small as well.”

“How come?” she asked.

“I remember you said that you began living with your friends due that your parents were killed in a car crash. Am I correct?”

“Yes.”

She shuddered at the thought of her parents. It was always a sore spot for her to think of such things, so I tried to comfort her as best as I could.

“I’m sorry for asking that, but I had to,” I said, “You see, I have no parents either. They died of natural causes only weeks after I left for the military. But with Corey, Mica, Jim, Liz, and the rest of your friends, it shouldn’t be bad at all. It’s what I want anyway. A nice, quiet ceremony. Okay?”

“I think it’s perfect,” she said with a warm smile.

“Great.”

With that out of the way, things felt a lot lighter. Now there was one more thing I needed to take care of. It was bugging me since our first meeting, and since that “party”, it was really giving me the itch. I’ll ask her later, but right now, some things had to be done, and quickly.

“Let’s get some breakfast,” I said, “Later, we are going to straighten things up around here. How’s that sound?”

“Sure,” Lina replied, “But are we just going to do that? Clean things up and that’s it?”

“No. We’ll stop at four, and then you and I are going to spend the rest of the weekend for ourselves. Let’s get going.”

Breakfast was simple, just some bacon and eggs. Afterwards, we worked on the apartment, cleaning all the rooms and getting out all the trash. When four o’clock came around, we stopped and got cleaned up. Lina went first.

“So what are we going to do?” she asked as she stepped out.

“We’re not going out if that’s what you mean,” I said, “I just want to spend a nice, quiet evening here with you. So there’s no need to dress up. Just a simple sweat outfit will do. Okay?”

“Sure.” She smiled.

I then proceeded to freshen up. Once done, I got dressed in my customary blue sweat outfit. When I came back into the main room and saw Lina sitting on the couch. She had on a dark gray sweat outfit. She had on nice white socks and her hair was done in, of course, a ponytail. I was so stunned that I didn’t notice that I just started to drool, like one of Pavlov’s Dogs. Lina just got up with a look of concern, but I managed to shake out of it in time.

“I’m alright,” I said, “I’ll be there in just a second.”

I went to my stereo and tuned in one of the classical music stations. I then went to the couch and gave Lina the best kiss I could. We both sat down we looked at each other for a moment.

“Is something wrong?” she asked.

“Nah. Something’s been bugging me ever since we first met, then after the party; it’s been giving me the itch. You can say I’m nervous. I can’t explain why.”

“I think I know,” she said with understanding, “Do you want me to tickle you again?”

“Other way around. I want to do it to you. Do you mind if I take a rain check on your offer?”

“Not at all,” she said, “I was wondering when you were going to ask. I’m going to tell you something. I love being tickled, even though I’m extremely ticklish.”

“Does it increase your sex drive? Like it did to me when we first met?”

“Not really. I just love the feeling.”

“Thanks for telling me Lina. I feel a lot better now.”

“No problem. Wanna get started?”

“Yes. Let’s.”

With that, Lina and I sat down and she then turned and placed her feet on my lap. I proceeded to take off her socks very slowly; I wanted to savor the moment. Once the second sock was off, I took a moment to admire her feet. No callus anywhere, high arches, and perfect toes. At once, I placed my index finger on the arch of her right foot and went up-and-down like a paintbrush. I didn’t want to make her laugh like a hyena, but I did want to hear her giggle and see her feet wiggle. She was doing both. I decided to change patterns a bit and with the same finger, dragged it across the base of her toes. She was laughing a little harder.

“Hahahahahahaha Ohohoho Brahahahand. Mohohohore. Plheeheeheese. Mhohohohore.”

“Okay,” I said, “How about this?”

I changed my pattern again and with all five digits, ran them like a spider all over her sole. I occasionally teased some hotspots I would find, like just above her heel, or under the ball of her foot. She was still laughing, but I heard some moaning mixed in. With that, I changed tacks yet again and began sucking on her toes while tickling her other foot. Her moaning got louder and louder, and when I thought she was about to burst, I stopped and massaged her feet while she took some much needed breaths of air.

“Let’s take a break for awhile,” I said while checking my watch, “You know, we’ve been going for a solid hour. I think you should rest a bit.”

“Alright. But I want to continue some more. Can I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“Where did you learn how to do that?”

“Oh that. Jim told me about that little trick.”

I turned off the stereo and turned on the television and VCR. After putting in a movie, I went to the kitchen and poured some ice water for us. When the movie was over, I picked up everything and turned out the lights. Lina followed me into the bedroom.

I closed the door and asked, “Ready for ‘Round 2’?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Okay. Get out of your sweats.”

Lina did so. I went over to my black bag and pulled out some leather straps to secure her arms and legs. When Lina finished, she laid down on the bed and I began placing the straps onto her. Once finished, I looked at her and felt the blood drain from my head. She was tied in an “X” fashion with nothing on except a bra and panties. I turned off the lights and proceeded over and got on top of her. She looked really good in the moonlight. Music was coming from my small clock radio on the dresser.

“This is it,” I said with a small smile, “The Grand Finale.”

“Just be gentle with me. Okay?” Lina said.

“Not this time.”

At that note, I began running all digits from both hands all over tummy and ribcage. She was laughing almost immediately. Sometimes I would tease her navel with either my finger or tongue. Lina laughed, and laughed, and laughed.

“This is only the beginning Lina. Not the end,” I said with an evil chuckle.

Chapter 7
“The Wedding Bells…”

“… will start to ring. Ding, dong, ding,” I sang, “The wedding bells will start to sing. Sing, song, sing.”

I was carrying Lina through the door and into our hotel suite in Kingston, Jamaica. After placing her on the bed, I went to the porter and tipped him. I closed and locked the door when he left.

“Man, what a day,” I was saying, “What a day.”

“Yes it was,” Lina answered, “I didn’t expect that kind of reaction from my friends.”

“Yeah. It looked like they lost their best friend.”

The wedding ceremony was small as I planned. Jim, Liz, Corey, Mica, and all of her and Lina’s friends came. They all looked happy, but for some reason, some of Lina’s friends also looked sullen, even moody. They always tried to chisel in whenever Lina and I danced. Regina said something to me I won’t forget.

“If you and Lina ever decide to call it off,” she whispered, “Look me up.”

I didn’t say anything. But needless to say, I was glad when the time came to depart for our honeymoon. We arrived in Jamaica around 9:30 p.m. and now we were ready to take our final step. But then, the unthinkable happened. As I was getting ready, my stomach began to tighten and loosen; I was also feeling a little queasy. Lina saw me holding onto my stomach and came over. She was wearing a very sexy nightgown.

“You okay?” she asked.

“Yeah,” I responded as I sat on the bed, “It’ll pass. I hope.”

“Butterflies in your stomach?”

“More like flying saucers if you ask me.”

I looked at Lina for a moment with regret in my eyes. I wanted this to be perfect, and I was blowing it. We looked at each other for a moment, then she placed her hand over her lap, palm up.

“Give me your foot,” she said.

“Huh?” I asked in bewilderment.

“I know exactly what you need. You owe me, remember?”

“Oh no,” I thought. I had completely forgotten. Before I knew what I doing, I somehow placed my foot in her hand. The second my ankle made contact, she began moving her fingers all over my sole. I grabbed the bedposts so I wouldn’t move around too much. I was holding in the laughter threatening to break out.

“Don’t fight it hon. Just laugh it out,” she said as she was teasing the ball of my foot.

It wasn’t too difficult. The laughter broke out. Right now, nothing seemed to matter. The tension in my stomach was gone, the nervousness was also gone. The only things on my mind were those five tickling monsters searching every ticklish nook and cranny. My sex drive was now on the rise. Before long, I placed my other foot on her lap. She immediately secured both of my feet with her legs and now both my feet were at the mercy of Lina’s little tickle devils.

This was a night I’ll definitely remember.

THE END (or is it?)
:cool:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back