• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Story - A Thursday Night To Remember - conclusion (MMM/F feet, knees - ADULT)

dahoochman

TMF Expert
Part 2 of our story ends with Linda in a very “ticklish” situation. After meeting 3 young men at a bar and going back to their house, she finds that her young hosts have more than innocent flirting on their minds. After an evening of drinking and playful teasing, the young men start to grope and fondle Linda, obviously expecting more than a tease. Upset when Linda stops their advances and finally admits to being married, the 3 young men decide to punish her, and securely bind her to a sofa bed. Tied down tight and helpless, Linda can only lie there as the guys tickle her stockinged soles senseless. Meanwhile, Linda’s husband has arrived home to find her missing, and is trying to track her down…….

A Thursday Night To Remember – conclusion

Linda thrashed wildly as the tickling continued. After some 10 minutes of being tickled, Linda’s eyes had filled with water, and she was having trouble catching her breath. Her feet had always been horribly ticklish, even the slightest touch would make her jump out of her skin, and the silky smooth nylons encasing her feet only made the sensations even more unbearable. Her wrists were starting to hurt from her pulling wildly against the fabric that was tightly wrapped around them, securing them to the 2 top corners of the bed frame. She could only wiggle her feet left to right, as her ankles were very tightly lashed to the frame of the sofa bed. Adding to her torment was the teasing of her 3 captors, who were methodically tickling her, and verbally taunting her. One of the guys would repeatedly say “Kootchie Kootchie Kootchioe” while the other would say things like “I wonder if THIS tickles” as he slowly dragged a single finger up her thrashing foot. The 3rd guy was sitting on the bed by her side, gently stroking her hair, telling her to just “throw her head back and laugh, there was no escape, the tickling would never stop”. The 3 seemed to genuinely enjoy torturing her. Perhaps they had never seen someone so ticklish. Perhaps they were just sadists. Just when it seemed as if the tickling would never stop, it did. Her cell phone, which had been removed from her purse, was ringing. The guys stopped their attack, and looked at each other curiously.

Back home, Linda’s husband had walked back to the kitchen, and finally saw the flashing message light on the phone. He walked over and pressed the Play message button. The first 2 messages were telemarketing, but then Linda’s message played. He stood motionless, intently listening to her. She seemed to be whispering, and some of her words had a slight slur, which made him believe she had been drinking quite a bit. He immediately recognized a different tone in her voice, she sounded scared, and his adrenaline started to pump. What the hell had she gotten herself into? He immediately picked up the handset and dialed.

The leader of the 3 guys jumped up, and grabbed the ringing cell phone. He looked down at the display, and then looked at Linda. “Do you know who 555-555-1212 is?” he asked. She nodded her head yes. “Is this your husband?” He asked again. Initially, she did not answer. Then he asked again. “Is it your FUCKING husband??” he yelled, obviously getting irritated. Nervously, she nodded yes. He looked down at the phone again, and then answered it. “Hello”

Shocked that a male voice answered, her husband replied “Who the fuck is this?” The guy replied “Now now, such language. I assume your looking for your wife?” “Yes, I’m looking for Linda, where is she?” the husband asked, his voice showing his increasing anger. “Well now listen, your wife is just fine, but she can’t come to the phone right now. See, she is all, well, tied up.” And with that, all 3 guys burst into laughter. Annoyed at the laughter, her husband replied “Don’t play games with me asshole, now where the fuck is my wife!” his voice getting louder. “No, now you listen, your little slut wife decided to play games with us, so now we’re playing a game with her. Hey, does your wife always go out in short black dresses and thigh high stockings? Hmm? And did you know that she loves being tied up? Did you???” Silence fell over the receiver, as her husband was not sure how to reply. He wasn’t sure if the guy was joking. “Look, listen, just tell me where she is, and I’ll come get her, Ok. No trouble, ok – Or just let me talk to her, ok?” His voice changed from anger to concern, he could not be sure if the guy on the phone was pulling his leg or not. “Oh, now you want to talk to her. Well let’s see, Hey Linda, can you come to the phone?” and he mockingly extended the phone toward Linda. Linda managed a muffled cry under the tape covering her mouth. The guys started laughing again. “Oh, oh yeah, that’s right, kinda hard to talk when you’re tied up tight huh? Here, let me help you a little,” and with that the guy walked over and ripped the tape off Linda’s mouth.

Linda immediately started yelling for her husband. “Honey, help me, PELASE, come get me!! Hurry” she managed to get out between sobs. But before she could say anything else, the guys started to tickle her again. “Hooooohhooooon heeeee heeeeeee, sssttoooopppppppppp, ppppllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeezzzeeeeee ahhhhaaaaahhaaaaaa” as they 2 guys started to run their fingers up her feet again. Linda’s husband listened in disbelief, and then started yelling in to the receiver “Leave her the fuck alone, or I swear to God I’ll friggin kill you!!!” But his yells were not answered. Instead, they placed the phone down by her head, and all 3 men were tickling her. The two guys down by her feet were both furiously stroking the soles of her feet, while the 3rd guy had climbed up on the bed and was straddling Linda’s waist with all of his weight – facing her feet - and was squeezing her knees. Linda screamed, as the tickling was even worse now, and non-stop. She struggled to catch her breath and say words, but the tickling made that impossible.

Linda’s husband had heard enough, and with the still connected cell phone in his hand, he jumped in his car and went screaming down the road towards The Inn. Every once in a while, he would hold the cell phone up to his ear and hear his wifes frantic laughter, and his frustration would grow. How could this happen? Why did this happen? Who the hell would so such a thing. He reached The Inn in several minutes, and then turned down the 1st side street, slowly driving as he scanned each driveway for her car. He picked up the phone again, this time to an eerie silence. His wife was not laughing any more, but he could hear people moving about. He yelled into the phone again, no response. What the hell were they doing to her now? He stopped the car and listened carefully.

The guys had momentarily stopped tickling Linda, and were busy untying her legs, only to pull them even wider apart. The 3rd guy remained sitting on her, straddling her waist, and had pulled her dress up over her thighs to reveal her panties. Linda lay there, struggling to catch her breath. Then, she felt hands on her legs and feet, but this time they were caressing and massaging, and not tickling. Then she felt a soft touch against her panties. She lifted her head, but could not see what was going on as the large frame of the guy straddling her waist blocked her vision. The person touching her panties was slowly caressing the outline of her pussy. Already excited from the tickling, the soft touches around her most private area felt incredible. Combined with the soft touches to her feet and legs, she was getting noticeably excited. Then, she heard a humming sound, and felt a vibration on her panties. The guy straddling her was rubbing a small muscle massager over her privates. Linda could feel her excitement building, the massager felt wonderful. Forgetting that the phone was next to her and still connected, Linda started to moan softly. “Oooooooooh. Oooooooooooooooh. Ooohh nooooooo….”

Linda’s husband was driving again, and had circled several blocks near the Inn. He was just about to give up and call the police when he spotted her car. He stopped just down the road from her car, and ran on foot to the front of the house. He tried the door, but it was locked. He ran around to the side of the home, and then the back, looking in windows as he did. The first window he looked in was an empty bedroom, the second was the kitchen. He walked along the back of the home, and picked the phone up to his ear, and could hear Linda’s moaning. Momentarily stunned, he just stood,listening to her soft moans of pleasure. He then came up to a 3rd window and looked in, and could now see why she was moaning. He peeked in to see the opened sofa bed, and the 3 men around it. He could see his wife’s tied stockinged feet, and the 2 guys rubbing them. He could see the 3rd guy straddling her torso, but the arm of the sofa prevented him from seeing his wife’s face. He stood there and watched, and listened on the cell phone, as the guy straddling his wife was methodically rubbing the massager over her privates. Linda’s coos of pleasure became louder, she was obviously close to orgasm, and after about 30 more seconds her entire body lurched, nearly launching the guy sitting on her off, and she screamed in orgasmic pleasure. Her husband could feel his own erection building, as watching these 3 guys pleasure his wife was incredibly exciting.

The 3 guys started to untie Linda. Her husband continued to watch from the window, trying not to make any noise. They untied her legs first, and then her wrists. She sat up, and rubbed her wrists, a small smile on her face. Then, she noticed the phone, still connected, sitting there. Looking at it, and then at the guys, she did not know what to do. Seeing her looking at it, the guys motioned for her to pick it up. “Hon…..Hon are you there?” There was silence for a moment, then a reply. “Yes Hon, I’m here”. “Were you listening that whole time?” she asked. “Um, yes. I was. Are you OK now? Do you still need me to come get you?” He asked, wanting to see how she would answer. “Um, no, no I’m fine. I’ll be home in a few minutes, OK”. He replied ‘OK, see you there.” As he hung up, he raced back to his car, hoping she would not see him. In the house, Linda hung the phone up, and stood, the 3 guys keeping their distance, not sure how she would react. She looked at the 3, picked up her purse and shoes, smiled, and started to walk to the door - shoes in hand. As she got to the door, she stopped, and turned to them. “See you next week?” They all laughed a nervous laugh of relief. "Go home to your husband now, and have some fun," one of them yelled. "I will," she said with a smile, and turned and left.

The End

story

wow, ending blew me away, excellant story, hooch, you are amazing

Feedback is welcomed!

Hope you all liked this ending - thought I would spice this one up just a touch.

More to come.

Hooch

[SIZE=+3]WOW! TERRIFIC!![/SIZE]

Great story, Hooch! This was one wild, spicy fantasy! I loved it!

bump repost

part 3 of 3 - would love to hear if anyone else has a similar fantasy

fantastic story.. but what was her husband doing at those strip bars? you never did answer that riddle.. he got what he deserved if you ask me..

dahoochman said:
part 3 of 3 - would love to hear if anyone else has a similar fantasy

This story has made it to my pesonal cache of stories and remains one of my favorites. This is a huge fantasy of mine, although mine are a little darker - not much, but a little.

I would love for you to write more stories along these lines. Specifically, my fantasy is where the wife attempts to make the husband jealous either with another man, or woman, and winds up getting herself into more than she bargained for. Only this time, her teasing ways have placed her in a real "bind."

I know that I'm not really one to talk, but...
Less bumping and more writing new stories! LOL

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back