• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessica Simpson joins the Good Guys tickle party

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Following the homestand, the Good Guys went off on another road trip, again playing well to solidify their lead in the division. When they returned home, they found out that beautiful singing sensation Jessica Simpson was on Paradise Island for a week with her husband, Nick Lachey. Very rarely did the Good Guys "swoon" after a potential ticklee, but this was one time. After agreeing to sing the national anthem on the first night of the homestand, before a game against the Braves, Jessica visited the clubhouse with her husband, and got into a discussion with the Good Guys of their tickle escapades: "You guys are such a fine baseball team, what is this with the tickle stories I keep hearing" Jessica said. "It keeps us loose, gets us through the long season" Mandy said. Jessica knew Good Guys players Mandy Moore, Christina Aguilera, and Britney Spears from the music business, so they werent total strangers. "Ah Nick, do you mind if we ask your wife a question?" Mitch asked. "You can ask her, but its up to her if she answers it" Nick said. "Are you ticklish, Jessica? " Mitch asked. "Oh my god, yes Iam very ticklish, I'd probably wet myself if anyone tickled me for a long period of time" She squeaked. "You want to join us for one of our tickle parties, its fun, we all get it, even the guys, if the tickling gets too much, just say red and we'll stop, thats the safe word" Mandy said. "Would I be tied?" Jessica asked. "Yes, to prevent thrashing" Mandy said. "Gee, well Nick tickles me sometimes like playfully on the feet or the sides, but to be tied and attacked, thats scary" Jessica said." Cmon, Jess, we're all friends, just give it a try" Mandy coaxed. "Okay, but if its too much, Iam stopping" Jessica said. "No problemo, we wont force you to do anything you dont want to" Mitch said.
Jessica stayed in P.I. the rest of that weekend. That Saturday night, following a win against the Braves, the team went to the hotel for their usual Saturday night dinner and tickle party. One could tell that Naomi was not thrilled at the prospect of her husband tickling the sexy Jessica, but she wanted to be a good sport. After dinner, gambling, and a rest to digest food, the team went to their hotel suite: "Okay, Jessica, usually the ticklee strips down to a bra and panties and gets tied to the bed. We may tickle you with fingers feathers, an electric toothbrush, even ice, depending on how long you hold out. It may be one ler, or several. Are you okay with this?" "Yes" Jessica said. Jessica stripped to a bra and panties and was tied hands and feet to the bed. "I cant believe Iam doing this. I wont talk to Howard Stern and I'm gonna be tickle tortured, oh well, at least I'm amongst friends" Jessica said. "Any most ticklish spots, Jessica?" Mitch asked. "All over, but probably my feet are worst" she replied. "The favorite spot" Mitch said. "Ready?" "As ready as I'll ever be" She said. With that, Mitch began the tickle on Jessica's neck as she began to writhe around and squeal: Hehehehehehehehe NO! Then, Mitch moved down, tickling Jessica on her underarms and sides as more thrashing commenced: Hehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Hehehehehe!
Moving down, Mitch tickled Jessica on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Then, down to her feet. Jessica had the most perfect feet Mitch had ever seen, with very soft soles. First Mitch ran his fingers over Jessica's soles and under her toes, causing her to scrunch her toes up and squeal like mad! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Mitch wasnt finished with the tickle torture of the blonde bombshell. He used feathers, ice and the dreaded electric toothbrush over both of Jessica's soles and under her ten toes. This drove Jessica beserk! She flexed, pointed and wiggled her toes every which way, as she filled the room with girlish giggles and hysterical laughter, tears coming to her eyes, and begging for mercy: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! OH Lord! I'm very ticklish! I give up! No! NO! NO! hhehehehehehehehehe!Finally, Jessica, panting on the bed, rested, when her husband playfully came over, picked up one of her feet, and began jokingly biting her toes: "You get the heck away from my toes, mister! I cant take anymore, Iam all worn out! " She snapped playfully. The whole room burst out in laughter and Naomi couldnt help quipping: "A woman after my own heart, she sounds like I do when Mitch gives me too much" Jessica was a bit embarrassed by the fact that she had in fact wet herself with love juice during the tickle: "Oh, my, I think I wet myself. I guess I either lost control or got turned on" She said. "Thats good, Jess, now I know what to do to get you going" Nick quipped. After that, they untied Jessica. "Thanks for being a good sport, it was fun to tickle such a famous and beautiful person" Mitch said. "This team is filled with famous and beautiful people, we do it all the time" Naomi said. "Yeah, but we are familar with each other, it was nice to do it to an outsider" Mitch said. "It was cool, tickling is no big deal, its just amazing that you do it all the time" Jessica said.
Following that, the team had a nice party and gambled more. When Mitch and Naomi got home at 2am to go to sleep for the 1pm game with Atlanta the next day, they made love. Mitch had an intense orgasm. "I know you were thinking about Jessica, I can tell, you never get so hot for this old bod" Naomi quipped. "Jessica is a beautiful girl, but that old bod belongs to the woman I love, and the mother of my child. There would be millions of men alive thrilled to be married to you, you've still got quite a good bod too, even if you are a bit older than Jessica" Mitch quipped. "Thank you" Naomi said.
The next day, the Good Guys played Atlanta on a Sunday afternoon, and beat them again, with Jessica sitting in the front row in VIP seats along with Nick. So now the Good Guys had tickled the famous Jessica Simpson. What would happen next? Stay tuned in the continuing adventures of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

very good!!

that was a very good story mitch, it's nice just to see and everyday story about the team ,i like it!

Thank you very much for the positive review, windowguy. It's nice to see that you enjoy and appreciate my stories.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back