• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another New Story! - DINNER WITH THE VP - Part 1 (M/F Feet nylons)

dahoochman

TMF Expert
Yes, I have been writing alot lately...

DINNER WITH THE VP - Part 1

I hate neckties. I can never seem to get them just the right length. I stood in the bathroom, looking in the mirror, tying and retying my tie. Finally, I lost my patience, and I yelled for my wife. "Linda!" I shouted down the hallway.

A few seconds later, I hear my wife coming down the hallway. Still in just her black nylons, slip, and bra, she approached the bathroom with an annoyed look on her face. "I'm trying to get ready Hon, what do you need?" she snapped. I turned, and looked down at the wrinkled fabric hanging from my neck. "Oh", she laughed, "I forgot, you can't tie a necktie to save your life". She walked closer, and stood on her tippy toes as she reached around behind me to tuck my tie under my collar. As she did this, I put my arms on her waist, and looked down at her stockinged feet. I really loved how the bright red toe nail polish showed through the ultra sheer barely black nylons. "What shoes are you going to wear Hon", I asked. "Probably my black slides, why?" she asked. "Oh no reason", I replied. Then I laughed to myself, I knew my VP would love those shoes. Then, she finished tying my tie with one final tug. "There, tell me what you think", she said. I looked in the mirror; it looked ten times better than my feeble attempts. "What would you do without me", she giggled, and walked back to the bedroom to finish getting ready.

I had just started working at a new job, and my divisions new VP had invited me over to dinner. At first I didn't think anything of it, but the more I thought about it the more suspicious I became. My first few days were very uneventful. Then, my Manager came walking by with Tom, the new V.P., introducing Tom to the staff one by one. As my Manager and Tom approached, I tried to make sure that I looked busy. I quickly scanned my desk for anything that might look out of place - but being so new I had not had time to "make myself at home" so my desk was fairly empty - just my computer, a small tray that held things like pens and paper clips, a Dilbert calendar, and a framed picture of my wife. In the pic, my wife is sitting at her desk, with her chair pulled away from the desk and her legs crossed. She is wearing a black skirt, nude nylons, and black pumps, with a white and black striped blouse. I purposely chose this picture because it shows her amazing legs. I tried to concentrate on my work when my Manager approached.

My Manager walked over to my desk with Tom right behind, smiling as he approached. As they got closer I pulled my chair out so I could stand up. "Tom, I'd like to introduce you to one of our newer hires - Joe. Joe, this is Tom, our new Vice President". As Tom extended his hand I stood, and extended mine. "It's a pleasure, Sir", I stammered. Tom was an intimidating figure. He was a large man, well over 6 feet tall, with a stocky build - it was obvious he worked out. As I shook Tom's hand I could not help but notice how firm his grip was. "Nice to meet you Joe", said Tom, as he scanned my desk and work area, until he locked in on the photo of my wife. "Is that your significant other?" Tom asked. "Why yes, that is my wife", I beamed proudly. "Lovely woman, you're very lucky", replied Tom. "Well, I hear you're doing fantastic work, keep it up and I'm sure you'll do well here", replied Tom, and with that he walked away to the next desk. My Manager smiled at me, and followed Tom.

I sat back down, my nervousness slowly going away, and watched as Tom and my Manager made their way down the hallway. I decided I needed a break, so I locked my P.C. and started down the hallway, and several cubicles away from mine I could see Tom, in the doorway of a cubicle of one of my co-workers, but something else had his attention as he stared intently at the cubicle across from the one he was in. Curiosity got the best of me, and as I passed I could see what Tom was staring at. The cubicle was occupied by a lady, who was sitting at her desk, with her legs under her chair. She wasn't the most attractive thing, probably in her forties, and a bit heavy set. Nothing unusual about that, except that she had her shoes off. I couldn't help but wonder, does my new VP have a thing for feet?

My suspicions were confirmed a few days later. I was walking to the copier machine, when I heard giggling while passing a conference room. I knew Tom had that room booked to interview candidates for his new assistant opening. Curious, I stopped, and walked over to the door, which was not closed tightly, maybe ajar by about an inch or two. I peeked in to see Tom sitting at the conference table with a pretty blonde sitting very close to him. Her shoes were off, and on the floor by Toms chair, and her feet were in Tom’s lap. Tom was dragging a single finger up the sole of her foot, and was saying “So, how bad do you want this job?” I quickly walked away, realizing that I was definitely not supposed to witness that! And if that didn’t confirm my suspicions, the events a few days later did.

I attended a meeting in that very same conference room. Attending were myself, Tom, my Manager, several other men in my department, and Tom's new assistant, that same lovely young blonde, who appeared to be in her early twenties. As we all took our seats, I couldn't help but notice the outfit Tom's new assistant had on - a short skirt, nylons, and high-heeled slides. As she sat, she crossed her legs under the table, and the slide dangled from the tip of her toes. As Tom sat, I noticed he pulled his chair away from the desk, crossed his legs, and placed his notepad on his lap to take notes. This served 2 purposes - it allowed him to take notes in comfort, and it also allowed him to stare at his new assistants legs and feet. At one point, Tom appeared to be taking notes as one of the guys in the meeting gave his report, and I noticed Tom staring intently under the table - his assistant had slipped off her shoe and was sitting there in her bare stockinged feet. It seemed that Tom definitely had a thing for feet. At one point, Tom dropped his pen – it looked rather intentional, and bent down under the table to pick it up. While down there, he took the opportunity to give his assistants foot a quick tickle. She jumped and made just the slightest squeal, but it was enough to get the attention of everyone at the table.

The next day, I got to work, and as I walked to the cafeteria to get my morning coffee I realized that I had left my wallet home. I looked at my watch and realized that I had a few minutes before my wife left for her job, so I hurriedly dialed the phone hoping I could catch her. Luckily she was still home, and it wouldn’t be a huge deal for her to stop by and drop it off. About twenty minutes later my phone rang – my wife was at the security desk, so I went down to greet her. She was waiting in the large lobby to our building, looking around at the sites. We made eye contact, and she rolled her eyes again. “What WOULD you do without me!” she said smiling. I invited her up to see our office and meet my boss, and she said she could, but only for a minute, as she needed to get to work.

I walked my wife around the office, and noticed a few of my co-workers looking her up and down. Today she had wore a rather conservative looking black and gray skirt suit, with nude nylons and black pumps, and even though the skirt fell almost to her knees there was still something sexy about it. As we reached my Managers office, I noticed Tom sitting in their with him. I walked over, tapping lightly on the door, and entered. When the two men saw my wife following me they both stood up. “Hey guys, sorry to interrupt, just wanted to introduce my wife Linda”, and with that Linda entered the office. Both Tom and my Manager smiled and shook her hand, and we made small talk for a minute. I stood there, looking down at floor, as my Manager told my wife of my contributions to our company. Then, I noticed out of the corner of my eye that my wife had started to unintentionally play with her shoe as she frequently does, slipping her stockinged foot in and out of her heel, as she listened intently to my Manager. I tried to look away, pretending not to notice, when I observed Tom intently staring at her foot. After a brief exchange, we left Tom and my Manager to finish their business, and I walked my wife to the security desk. She hadn’t noticed Tom staring at her feet, and if she did she didn’t say anything.

That afternoon, I was sitting at my desk when an e-mail from Tom popped into my In-Box. I nervously clicked on the e-mail, not sure what it could be about. I opened it to find an invitation to his home for dinner for that evening for my wife and I. He went on to explain that he had heard a number of great things about my work, and wanted to discuss a project with me that he needed done, and was considering me for it. I nervously typed a quick reply and accepted his offer. I then quickly phoned my wife and told her. She was so excited for me.

So…..We got in to the car to head to Toms house. As I peeked down at my wife’s stockinged legs and feet in her sexy heels, I couldn’t help but think about Tom’s infatuation with my wife’s feet earlier that day. The suspicious side of me was concerned that the only reason Tom had invited me over was to see my wife’s legs and feet. But then I felt silly. I was a great worker – I DESERVED this!!! Or at least I tried to convince myself that I did.

We pulled into the driveway of Tom’s house – a huge brand new home on a dead end street. We parked in the driveway and walked to the door, and rang the bell. An older gentleman answered the door, an introduced himself as Tom’s “assistant”. I knew Tom made a good salary as a VP, but I did not expect him to have hired help at his home. The gentleman took our coats, and walked us to a large sitting room, with several chairs and a small sofa. We sat, and a few minutes later Tom entered the room. He was dressed in Khaki slacks and a polo shirt, which made me feel very overdressed in my suit and tie. We shook hands, and then he greeted my wife, kissing her hand as he did. After some small talk, he led us to the dining room, where we were seated. My wife and I sat on one side of a long rectangular table, and Tom sat across from us. As the servants started to place various items on the table, I noticed Tom leaning back in his chair – something under the table had caught his attention. I quickly glanced under the table to see that my wife had crossed her ankles, and had her one slide dangling precariously from her toe.

Dinner was incredible. Filet Mignon. Lobster Tails. Fine Wine. My wife and I both thoroughly enjoyed it. Tom continued to peek under the table during dinner from time to time as my wife shuffled in her seat, playing with her shoes the whole time. After dinner, Tom led us back to the sitting area. My wife and I sat on the small sofa, and Tom sat directly across from us in a large leather chair. Linda sat to my left, with her right leg crossed over her left, looking around the room. Linda always had an interest in interior decorating, and I could tell she was intrigued by the way Tom had decorated his home.

We made small talk, and as we spoke I could see Tom sneaking peeks at my wife’s legs and feet. Tom then briefly excused himself, and Linda leaned over to whisper in my ear. “I love the old furniture, what a beautiful home”, she stated. I nodded in agreement, as Tom returned, with a manila envelope in hand. Tom handed me the envelope and returned to his chair. As I fumbled with the envelope, Tom explained that it contained the proposal for the project he was considering me for. He asked me to look through it, and see what ideas I could come up with. As he said this, he rose from his chair and walked toward my wife. “While your husband is looking through that, why don’t I give you a tour of the house?”, and he extended a hand to my wife. Linda quickly looked at me and I nodded my approval, and she took Tom’s hand and proceeded down the hallway with him…..

To Be Continued

Love the Lead-In....

I'm definitely extremely interested to find out what happens next... this holds infinite promise...

:)

Ellie

new story

damn, hooch, ya need more space to write, i'm on the edge of my seat here,lol, can't wait

Re: new story

lrtk36 said:
damn, hooch, ya need more space to write, i'm on the edge of my seat here,lol, can't wait
[size=+2]VERY WELL SAID, LRTK![/size]
C'mon Hooch, don't be a tease! I always love your work, and this one shapes up to be a masterpiece!

Dinner with the VP

Come on, hooch. The suspense is killing me! I got on the net this morning with the sole purpose of reading the next installment of your story. I my opinion, this tale is shaping up to be your best yet. We need more! Keep up the good work!

Ending coming

Hi all,

Thanks for the great responses! I've just been very busy, the ending is just about done, just need time to pen it. Remember - patience is rewarded.

Thanks
HOOCH

Bump post

Just a bump post, this has always been one of my favorites

Just wanted to reiterate how much I love this story and how much we need more dahoochman tales!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back