• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gothic chic gets it (m/f - feet) * short story *

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Hi there is a picture on my Group,
(click)
~ Files
~ Tickling Images (non-TTF)

And i wrote a short story to explain the situation this girl is in..... comments are welcome

-----------------------------------

Gothic chic gets it

Charlie came back from work tired and hungry – he shared a flat with 2 other people and hoped that they had not eaten any of his food,
But when he looked in the fridge he noticed his frozen burgers and chips had gone – and to make things worse his beers had also gone,
Charlie was furious and decided to sneak into Michelle’s room to see if he could find any evidence,
Now he knew Michelle was at Uni and also was the main culprit for stealing his food, he went into her room and started to look around,
And eventually he found a plate with a half eaten burger and a few chips – and it wasn’t a surprise for him to find 4 empty cans of beer under her bed,
Charlie was fuming and sat in his room plotting revenge.

Michelle came back after going straight to the pub after Uni – she was a little bit drunk and stumbled through the door, she then crawled up stairs and went into her room – within seconds she collapsed on her bed and was spark out,
Charlie had heard Michelle go to her room and he waited for some more noise, and when he heard nothing he slowly crept up to her door and peere through,
Charlie’s eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw Michelle slumped half on and half off her bed asleep,
Thoughts ran through his head and he suddenly though of a great plot for revenge,
He quickly ran down stairs and fumbled around in the cupboards – he pulled out a few lengths of rope, then he ran to the living room and grabbed two feathers from an tribal style shield on the wall, he also picked up two sticks 2ft in length,
Next he ran back up stairs and slowly crept into Michelle’s room – she was still fast asleep and Charlie’s plan was going perfectly.

He placed the things he had fetched on the floor and stood by Michelle – he then grabbed Michelle’s left arm (which was dangling off the end of the bed)
And he then grabbed her other arm and he placed then close together,
Charlie was getting excited as he picked up a length of rope and started to wind it around her wrists,
Michelle stirred slightly but then carried on snoring – Charlie gently tied a knot in the rope leaving Michelle’s arms behind her back,
Next sat down by her feet and slowly started to pull the zip down on her left long black boot,
It took a while because he didn’t want to wake her up – but he got the zip all the way down - and then he grabbed the toe end of the boot and with his other hand grabbed the heel of the boot,
He tugged gently but it didn’t move – Michelle moved and pulled her foot away from Charlie’s hands,
She now had both of her feet on the bed making it more difficult for Charlie to get the boots off – but he didn’t give up,
So he grabbed the boot again and pulled hard and this time it gave way – he was careful not to pull it off too quickly and he gently slid it from her foot,
His heart pounded and he was terrified if she was to wake up now.

After a few moments Charlie plucked up some more courage and grabbed hold of the zip on her other boot, this time he un-zipped it a bit quicker – he was getting impatient now and feared his plan could fold at any second,
The zip was down and now he had to get the boot off as quick as possible,
He grabbed the heel and pulled the boot at an angle – this time it slide off easily and he breathed a sigh of relief as Michelle was still sleeping,
He placed both of the boots on the floor and grabbed some more rope,
And once again his heart pounded out of his chest – he got more and more excited as he carefully wound the rope around Michelle’s ankles, and once he was satisfied he knotted the rope and this time pulled on it hard making it as tight as possible,
He then went back to her hands and pulled that one tight as well, Michelle began to wake and now Charlie was ready,
Charlie: “Wake up! Hey!… wake up!”
She was dazed and confused as she tried to move her hands,
Michelle: “What?… what’s going on?”
Charlie: “I’m going to teach you NOT to steal other peoples food and beer”
Michelle: “Huh? What? Hey why have you tied me up?”
C: “You stole my personal food from my fridge – and not only that you drank my beer aswell”
M: “No I didn’t…… un-tie me now!”
C: “I don’t think so”
M: “You bastard! Hey… what’s with taking my boots off? Is this a joke?”
C: “hmm a joke…. Maybe… but either way you will see the funny side”
M: “I swear you do anything I will scream my head off”
C: “That’s exactly what I want you to do”
M: “Is this some kind of kinky game?”
C: “No not a game…. More of a teaching excersise”
M: “What the f*** are you planning to do to me? CHARLIE? Let me go now or I swear I will kill you”
C: “Relax this won’t take too long”
Charlie then sat on the bed and placed Michelle’s feet on his lap – he looked down and then across too Michelle – he smiled with an evil grin and looked back down at her feet, her black toenail varnish made her toes look absolutely yummy – he couldn’t wait any longer as he placed his fingers across the sole of Michelle’s right foot,
M: “Oh no! you… you wouldn’t dare”
C: “Dare what?”
M: “tickle me!”
C: “Ok if you insist….”
And with that he broke out into a succession of teasing motions across her feet, Michelle burst out laughing and her high pitch screams echoed the room,
Charlie then proceeded to tickle faster and harder – digging his fingers into Michelle’s soft curved arch,
C: “Koochee Kochee koo”
HAA AARGGHHH STOP IT DON’T TEECKKKLLEE MY FEETTAAA EEEKKK AAIIIIEEEE HHE AHHA AHAHA OH NO STOOPP HE AHHAA HAAANOOOOO
C: “Wow you are soo ticklish! After all these months and I never knew”
WHAT THE HAAHA HEE STOP IT STOP IT HEE AARGHH HEE HOO HEE HEE NOOO GOD THIS IS INSANE HEE AARGGHHH EHHAHAHAA AHAHEH AHAOOAOAHA AHAHA PLLLEAASSSSEEE IM BEGGING YOU HEEE EHHAHAAHAHA

Charlie stopped after a few minutes and gave her a breather,
C: “Had enough?”
M: “Yessss yesssss pleasse don’t tickle my feet I hate it”
C: “So did you or did you not steal my food?”
M: “Yes I did and I’m sorry – now please just un-tie me this is unfair”
C: “Oh well if you admit it then I’m going to have to take revenge”
M: “What? Nnooooo you tickled me once and I said I’m sorry”
C: “Sorry isn’t good enough I want these feet to tickle”
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO HEEEE ARGHH HEE AIIIIEEEE HEE HOO HAHA AHAHA HOO OHH EHHE EHAHAHAHA HOO NNOO HEH AHAHAHA HOO HOO HOO HOO HE AHAH AAIIIEEEE EEEEEKKKKK NOT MY FEEEEEEETTT ARRGH SOMEONE HHELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP
And once again he stopped,
C: “Ok I think you have served your punishment”
M: “I will never take you food or beer again I promise”
C: “Wait did you say beer?”
M: “huh? Nooooo….. wait hold on un-tie me and I will go fetch you some more……. Charlie what are you doing? un-tie me please”
Charlie grabbed the feathers and put one on each of the sticks,
M: “Hey don’t you dare! Charlie I cant take anymore pleasse I will do anything”
Michelle struggled and fell to the floor – and by now Charlie was ready to tickle he again, her used the sticks to prod the feathers against her soles,
She yelped out and giggled loudly,
M: “CHARLIE! Don’t do this to me I beg you – I will do anything for you”
C: “Would you suck it?”
M: “F*** No”
C: “Too bad!”
And again her stroked the feathers up and down her bare feet,
HEE HAA AHHAA HEE HOO HEH AHANNOOO AHHE AHOHHH AHHA AHHA AAAIIIEEE HAHAAH HE HOOOA AHAHHE AHAHAAHAHA ARARGGHHH ‘sob’ PLLLEASE SSSSTOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPP HEH AHAHE AHAHAHAHAAA EEEEEEEEEEK AAIIIIEEE HEH AHAH YAAA AYAYAAH EEEEIIIIIIIIIIII
Charlie watched her squirm and continued to tickle her bare feet for over 20 minutes, Michelle was red in the face and begging with all her might – her screams turned to uncontrollable laughter and her cries for help into cries of submission,
YOU CANT DO THIS TO MEEE…. ARRGHH HEE HA PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU…. STOP EEKKK HAHA AAIIIEEE
After a whole hour of tying Michelle up and tickling her feet Charlie was satisfied he had served justice, Michelle had sobbed and pleaded but refused to sleep with Charlie – maybe another day she might change her mind…. Maybe….

THE END.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back