• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Come on! Where are the requests?

Power1003

Guys, come on. I know you all have a good storyline in your head. I can write a story to go with it! I'm not desperate, but I'd like to see you guys give me some more business. Pce out

you got it...

OK Power--you want requests, I'll give ya requests...

1. How about if girls from Ally McBeal (as their characters) have a good reason to tickle one of them.

2. Eliza Dushku from Buffy and the movie Bring It On--as long as it's a struggle to break her (she's tough you know).

3. Any of the following: Jessica Biel, Neve Campbell, Bridget Fonda or Kristin Davis (from Sex and the City).

Good luck!

story request

Hey, I saw this thread and even though I know you posted it a long time ago, would you still be interested in writing a story for me? I would really appreciate it :)
Lauren

Ok, lets go back to 2001, WWE, Diva's Locker Room. Trish Stratus, Lita, Molly Holly, Ivory and Victoria are all in the locker room together. One of the women opens her locker door only to have a man in a Caretaker or security guard uniform staggers out. At first the women want to report him to his boss, but after he pleads with them, offering to do anything to keep his job, they take him up on it.

This story should be ALL F/M, with CFNM (Clothed Female/Naked Male), Tickling, Teasing and Denial. The women can be wearing anything from a simple towel, to their street close (including lingerie, and wrestling garb), but at no time should they be naked.

Well as I have been requesting:

1. is either Bo-peep or red riding hood as adults, being tricked and then being tickled by the wolf with heavy foot tickling.

2. a nurse is tickled by a creature or dissatisfied patient.

Super hero stories Batman, Superman, etc.

How about some tickling stories about Superman, Batman, or Joker

Oh man. Write one where I get tickled by Pam from True Blood... *drool* hahaha.

Here's a request!

As you can certainly tell from my name, I love to be tickled on my armpits. I'd love a story where I'm being chased, then tied down and having my armpits (rest of my upper body, but mostly armpits) tickled mercilessly.

how about something about the williams sisters being tickled or pam anderson and natalie raitano being tickled by stern?

People, people, get real! This was posted nine years ago. And look how many posts Power 1003 has. Save your energy and keyboards, please.

ddd

I requested a while ago a new WWE story with some of the newer divas get tickled as there doesnt seem to be any stories with newer ones like Eve, the Bellas, Natalya, Maryse, layla etc: maybe one involving those divas?

proverb to remember in this context

"You can't squeeze blood from a stone."

Mr. Dog is right, if you want a story so bad, ST, write one yourself dude! No one will give you any negative feedback (at least I hope they don't, i certainly won't) You can do it, dude, just seize the moment!!!

I THINK A LOT OF US WOULD LOVE TO SEE A STORY ABOUT THE LOVELY SELENA GOMEZ NOW THAT SHE IS LEGAL!!!!
:dancingsheep:

how about a Family Matters tickling story? dont believe that one has been done

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back