• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

High School Tickle(True)

Lady Tickler

TMF Poster
I'm noticing that you guys like true sorta experiences so I have one that I can share with you at all. When I was in grade 11, two people who sat in front of me were going out(boy and girl)
So it's the summer time and naturally everyone is wearing their summer outfit, well the girl she decides to slip off her sandles, and her put feet up on her b/f's chair. When her b/f goes to reach for a potato chip the girl just says no, not loudly or anything but since I was sitting I was sitting right behind them I heard it. Anyway the guy is like what? what? and the girl says oh sorry
I thought you were reaching to tickle my feet. So of course upon saying this the guy then reaches his fingers to tickle the girl's right foot, and she then gets her feet off the chair by saying to
her b/f Don't, again not loudly. About 5 minutes later they're carrying on with their work, and the girl is talking to one of her friends who sits in front of her, as she does this her b/f then leans down and starts tickling the left foot of his g/f and uses his other hand to hold her foot. The Girl then starts talking softly like OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!! but then she leans down to try and get his hand off her foot and starts squealing like a laughter. He eventually stops and the girl just looks over at him surprised. She then says something to him softly(didn't hear it) but I got in a little closer and heard her end with"But Stay Away From My Feet"
The End

P.S Part # 2 of story 2 for my Ticklish Survivor Series is almost complete

Lady Tickler and Longbaugh-thanks for these stories-they're great!! I can't post right now but I've got some great high school stories that I'll post later today. In the meantime...thanks for these great stories!

I got one! I got one!

I knew this girl for awhile, back to 7th grade, and we were in the same theater class. Her name was Betsy, and she was absolutely gorgeous. I mean it; perfect face, atheletic thighs (she was a runner), nice toned build, but not ripped, a flat tummy coupled with beautiful size 7 feet...i wish i had a pic to show you but descriptions will have to do...so anyway, we get assigned partnered roles. for what, i dont remember. but i do remember that one of my blockings was to tickle her sides. yes, a perfect dream come true. so we practiced daily, and every time we got to that special part, there was no need for me to act. i tickled with all my heart. this was genuine, too, and she would squeal with this angelic giggle every time. she never complained, even throughout the approx. 40 times we went thru that scene. her sides were soft, perfect hand size, and the lightest squeeze or poke would send her giggling...we never went out or anything, but the memory has always been there, and i relive it every day when i visit here

Longbaugh said:
This is another high school tickle experience. I've been meaning to tell this story for sometime (since I'm a deprived tickler and this is one of my best tickle experiences) and decided tonight's the night, I won't use names for obvious reasons. It was in my 11th(year of good tickles) grade Pyschology class. The teacher was an attractive 24 year old which makes this all the more better. She wanted to show us about the babinsky techniqe as we were learning about development and basic reflexes. She asked for a volunteer and said they would have to take their shoe off. Some guy (dumb ass) next to me said he would do it and took off his tenis shoe.
She then told him to relax his foot and just react as he nomaly would to the stimuli. She then took a pencil and ran it from his heel up to his toes twice but got no response. She immediately said it was because he was wearing socks and then suggested if one of the girls with sandels could volunteer since it would work better on a bare foot. She walked over to one girl ,who had just sliped off her sandel, and tried it twice but got no response. She then said someone here has to be a little bit ticklish. The girl who had just volunteered pointed to her friend and said try her. The friend (a very cute girl) smirked and untied the straps on her sandel and put her little foot out. The teacher then ran the pencil up the girls foot from heel to toe twice. The girls toes flexed down. The teacher commented "well it works a little bit on her". The teacher then said and did what I will never forget. She said "well my feet are very ticklish" and then handed the pencil to me(I sat in the front row because I thought this teacher was hot). She pulled a stool up in front of my desk and then removed the heel off her left foot. After this my heart was pounding and it got faster as the seconds ticked by. She then placed her stocking foot on my desk. She was wearing white stockings and her foot about a size 8 ,I'd guess, was perfect. She then instructed me to gently run the pencil up her foot heel to toes a couple of times,"not to hard just enough to tickle or if you don't mind touching my foot use your finger". I immediately ran the pencil up once and her toes flexed then I tried my finger twice she flexed again and giggled. She then said thats enough(with a big smile on her face) and pulled her foot back a bit. Then she went into an explaination about the babinsky useing her foot as model on my desk the whole time. From that point on every so often when I went into class I used to tease my teacher and ask if she was going to have me tickle her today. She would always smile and give me a smart ass remark. One time she made the comment that she thought I really enjoyed doing that to her and another time she commented that I could always tickle torture information out of her on what was going to be on an exam since I knew her tickle spot. If she only knew. I often wonder if she was into tickling and that was it coming out.

Longbaugh, i really dug your anecdote about your ticklish Psych teacher; very entertaining, and i can't help but think how lucky you were. I consider you lucky because MY college Psych Professor was a skinny little old bald guy with coke bottle glasses, a monotone speaking voice; and he was as interesting as PBS on a slow night. If he'd have taken off his shoe and put his foot on my desk, i'd have run screaming into traffic.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, you are SO friggin lucky! Id kill for a chance like that!

Eric Von Zipper, I thought the run screaming into traffic thing was hilarious!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back