• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Late Summer tickles, the division title, the playoffs, then a terrible mistake

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Late summer tickles, the division title, and a terrible mistake

The Good Guys continued to cruise to the division title, clinching the East in mid September in Paradise, on their way to 100 wins in 162 games. Things were going just swimmingly. They returned to Paradise to play the last week of the regular season, a ten game season ending homestand against Atlanta, the Mets, and Philly. On the second to last Saturday night of the season, Naomi was home ill with the flu, meaning Mandy Moore would have to close the game that night if needed. Naomi had a friend staying with her at the house, so that after the Good Guys played the game, Mitch could go out and socialize with the team as he did every Saturday. There was heavy drinking that night, and in the hotel room, the sexual tension that had existed between Mitch and the luscious Adrienne came to a head. Both were very tipsy, and retired to another hotel room, with Adrienne all over Mitch: "C'mon, big boy, you are the hero of this team, and this island, stop it with the Mr honorable act and lets get it on. Naomi is a stubborn girl, and we both know it, I can give you the best sex of your life" She said. At first, Mitch tried to resist. Finally, when he saw the perfect body in the black bra and panties, he succumbed. Mitch had foreplay with Adrienne, tied her up, tickled her, worshipped her feet, and then untied her, they had intercourse, and they went to sleep. The next morning, Mitch awoke with a severe headache, and saw the sleeping Adrienne lying next to him, and knew he had a BIG problem. Worse, he didnt have a change of clothes, and he had lipstick on his shirt. He was sure Naomi was worried, angry or both. First thing Mitch needed to do is to ditch his shirt. He went down to the hotel's clothing shop, bought another shirt, and threw out the old one. It was early, so Mitch knew he had to go home and face Naomi before he could go to the park. He woke Adrienne and got her up and back to her house, before going home to face Naomi. She was sitting in the kitchen in a robe and bare feet, looking very unhappy: "Why didnt you come home last night? Thats how you treat a sick wife? Where the fuck were you?" She snapped. "I got drunk and crashed at the hotel, I didnt want to drive, I'm sorry" He said. "Okay, Mitch, I know something's going on. Who was she? You were not alone last night, what slut did you sleep with?" Naomi said, trying to raise her voice despite the cold making it hard for her to talk. "What are you talking about? Woman?" Mitch said, trying to deny it. "Do not fucking lie to me, you bastard!" Naomi said, raising her voice as much as the cold allowed her, and then going into the living room and throwing a vase at Mitch. "You Bitch, that vase cost us a lot of money, now look at it" He said. "Fuck the vase, and fuck you, I want to know, Mitch, who, if not, Iam gonna get a baseball from my glove and fucking throw it at your head!" She ranted. "Fine, you want to know, it was Adrienne, because shes young and beautiful, and easy to be with, and all you are is an old raving maniac Bitch with a bad temper, okay??!" He yelled back. "You fucking bastard! Go to hell! This marriage is over, and when the season ends, Iam taking my child back to Australia and I will make sure you never see her!" Naomi ranted. "You do that, and I'll make your life a living hell. Divorce me, I dont give a fuck. If you take my kid from me, I swear you will pay! Iam going to the park now, as for you, you can go fuck yourself" Mitch said, slamming the door.
Mitch went to the ballpark, and sat in the clubhouse, while Naomi sat at home and weeped in disbelief. Mr Perfect, her perfect marriage, was over. She managed to dress herself, and call a sitter because she wanted to go to the park and talk to Mitch. She had calmed down by the time she reached the clubhouse, and when she saw Mitch, approached him very quietly. "I want to talk" "I thought you said to go fuck myself, and that you didnt want to be married to me anymore, what is there to say?" Mitch said. "I was in a rage, Mitch, a horrible thing happened last night, you betrayed our marriage, and not as a sexy threesome, you cheated. The only solace for me is that I want to believe you were drunk, and didnt do it intentionally. Dont you have anything to say to me? Do you still love me? What are your feelings?" I just want to know" Naomi said. "I think my actions prove that Naomi, except for the threesome with Mandy, which was consentual, and the tickle parties, I have never cheated on you, not once, until last night, and I was drunk. I didnt know what I was doing, I would never do anything intentionally to hurt you" Mitch said. "You didnt answer my question, Mitch, do you love me?" She said. "Yes, Naomi, I love you, very much, I would be sick if we ever split up. I have never abused you, hurt your feelings, or cheated on you, until now, and I was drunk, I went temporarily insane, it happens. I can promise you it wont happen again" He said. "Iam so filled with confusion. There's part of me that wants to wring your neck for being so stupid, and not want to stay with you. Then there's this other part of me that loves you so much, that gets weak in the knees when you walk into a room, to see how you're cheered on the field, looked up to in this clubhouse, how you make me feel when we're making love, when I'm naked and vulnerable with you, when you tickle me, and when we go to sleep and wake up next to one another. I hope you dont really think I'm an obstinate bitch, and so difficult. That's an act partially from being a tough ballplayer that has to bounce back from adversity as a relief ace. Underneath it all, I'm this in love puppy idiot, who loves my husband so much, and would do anything for him that it makes me crazy. You need to promise me that what happened last night will never, ever, happen again. Iam supposed to be a tough relief ace, and I feel like Iam going to break down and cry right here" Naomi said, tears coming to her eyes. "I promise" Mitch said, going to kiss her. "How are you feeling by the way?" Mitch asked. "I'm okay, I'm going to tell the old man that I can pitch today. I can go an inning, the team needs me. We want to keep our pen fresh, I dont want Mandy's arm to fall off" Naomi said.
So, with that, Mitch and Naomi would have to try to move past the crisis. They suited up for the game against the Braves, and on that beautiful Sunday, beat Atlanta 6 to 3 with Mitch hitting a homerun and Naomi getting the save in front of nearly 50,000 at the park.
Meanwhile, another problem was brewing with the team. There was a simmering rage in Naomi for Adrienne because Naomi felt Adrienne was trying to steal her husband, which in reality may have been the intent. The playoffs were about to start. What would happen next? Stay tuned in our continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The end

Last edited:
alas......

there are 2 thing's i'm wishing for:(1)that real life was like this and (2)
i hope naomi stomps a mudhole in adrienne's ass(if ya smelllll what the rock is cookin!!!) all joking aside great story mitch!!!

Thank you for all the compliments to my story. If you want to have your wish to have Adrienne and Naomi get into a catfight (REOW!) LOL! I guess we can always do that in the next season. There is a real girl named Adrienne who I know around town here that is one of the main character's in this story. She's not a girlfriend, or even a real friend, just someone I know who works in one of the shops. She's nice, but unfortunately taken. Although this Adrienne is very cute indeed, she's a lot bigger and stronger that the real actress Naomi Watts. (I dont know if you've ever seen Naomi, in Le Divorce) Anyway, we'll be starting another season soon since we won the World Series, and since I try to please, and did so with the bandit, once the new season begins there will be a catfight between Adrienne and Naomi. As to where the fight will take place, and what will happen, well, you'll just have to stay tuned for that.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back