• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The 6th Floor

themanathome

The 6th Floor (The setup M/F)

I've worked at this store forever it seems. It's the smallest place in the world, I swear it's like a closet. I'm usually there for 5 hours by myself underneath one of the co-ed dorms. The only advantage to working there is being a single college male in my prime and getting to hit on all the freshman.
It takes a few weeks for the customers to realize I'm the cool store worker who doesn't care about cleaning and stocking... I care about meeting people.

I've always been a tickle-fiend. But, of course, who knew? Ah, the ex-girlfriends knew of course, but they all grew tired of it eventually (thus them being EX-GF's...).

Well, my sheer boredom in the store finally has overtaken me and my love for tickling young college women has overtaken me as well. So I thought I would try to do something about it.

I know who the girls are who would ever agree to playing along in one of my little fantasies, they're the friendly ones who always flirt back with me in the store. There's one in particular I've been paying particular attention to. Her name is Tara. She's got an edge to her that's hard to describe. She's tall, blonde, and blue-eyed. I swear these girls don't realize what an asset that is. But anyhow, Tara has a lip-ring too, very small, but it gives her this tough kinda preppy kinda skater look, it's increidbly sexy.

I always thought she was a little tomboyish, until the other day when she came in about to go out on a thursday night, wearing her mini-skirt and showing off her freshly painted toenails. The color of choice for her? Pink. *sigh...*

She walked in and it was the first thing I noticed! But she had to go and point it out and even show me, so I took a good look and pretended that I was impressed but not really interested... She thought I was afraid of feet or something, so she rubbed her foot on my arm of all things... what a tough job I have indeed!

I thought I had nothing better to do, so I asked her what she was doing that night. She said she was meeting some friends and that she'd be back late. I told her she should hang out with me instead and we could have some fun together. She seemed to take to the idea but she said she already had other plans... oh well, at least I tried.

She left, and I went back to doing nothing. 11 O'Clock rolled around and right before I shut the door, there was Tara, coming back through the door, she walked up to me and said, "hey you outta here?"

"Yeah," I said.

"My plans didn't work out. Your offer still stand to have some fun?"

My heart jumped. Here was tara in her miniskirt with her freshly painted toenails (pink, mind you) and the best answer I could come up with was, "I'm not sure."

I'm not sure!? I was sooo sure, but I didn't want to look hopeless or desperate so I called a friend and bullshitted my way through a conversation which ended up with me having no plans.

She definitely seemed interested though.

"My roommate is at the sorority tonight. You can come upstairs and we can hang out. I'm sure we can find something to do."

That was the understatement of the year. If only Tara knew what I had in mind for her, she would never believe it. She wouldn't want to know.

"Yeah lets do that," I said.

So off we went, up to her room, and she lightly poked me in the side as we walked to the elevator. I jerked, and she figured out I was sensitive.

"Oh, are you ticklish?" she quipped.

"Don't even start with me," I said quickly prodding her in the side.

That's when it I heard it.

Her ticklish laugh.

It was like music to my ears.

She practically screamed!

"DON'T Tickle me! I can't stand to be tickled."

"Oh, wow," I said, trying to stay cool. "Pretty ticklish eh?"

She went on to tell me about her toes. She'd had a pedicure earlier in the day and she said it was incredibly rough on her.

"Everytime they touch my feet I almost go insane right there on the spot. I squirm and squirm and want to scream! It's almost as if they like torturing me! If I wanted to be tortured I would ask for it!"

That's when I thought I'd better go for it. Right as the elevator door was opening up and those words came out of her mouth I responded with the only thing I could think of.

"Well, are you asking me?" I said.

"You're too funny," she said. "But yeah, let's see what you got. I don't think you'd know the first thing about torture...."

The elevator shut and we headed up to the 6th floor.

And thats where it stops. How is this for a start? Anybody wanna know how the story goes? Any feedback is appreciated. This is my very first effort, so let me know where I stand!:cool:

I wish there had been more tickling in this fictional story than just a poke.

You write very well, HomeDude... a little long on exposition and a little short on tickling, but very well just the same. I hope to read more action in your future posts.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back