• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling as torture?

Manofmystery

TMF Poster
Okay, Ive heard that the phrase "chinese tickle torture" is actually not historically accurate, or something to that affect, so okay. But does anyone have any information on tickling being used as torture in history? Im talking non-consensual here. Especially involving spies or interrogation, but not limited to that. I know this makes me sound pretty twisted and sick, but thats cause I am.

I got most of this information from different internet sources and I got some from a history course I took.

The Chinese did use tickle torture on some people. Usually it was on servants and people from lower classes. The Chinese believed that the feet were embarrasing or something so they thought a good punishment for lesser crimes would be to have their feet showing. They would be put in a set of stocks in the main chambers of a palace and it would be up to anyone who wanted to do anything they wanted to do to the feet. Children were allowed to play with the feet. Apparently they were pretty vicious ticklers, using bits of bamboo to scrape up and down the soles of the feet. But I was told that this sort of punishment was usually done to men rather than women.

The Romans used to torture prostitutes by putting them in stocks, covering their feet in brine and having goats lick their feet clean, and then coating their feet again. The thing was though, at first the poor woman would be screaming with laughter but after a couple of hours, she'd be screaming in pain because the rough surface of the goats tongue would be like sandpaper rubbing away the skin.

It's not just fiction that Catherine the Great of Russia was into tickling. She often tickled her helpless servants and felt that her husband was so ugly that she had to be tickled to arouse herself before she could sleep with him.

During the time of the Spanish Inquisition, the Witchfinder General in England reportedly used tickling to coax a confession from some women, but I don't know if this is true or not. I've never come across any reports of the Spanish Inquisition using tickling, but they did brand feet with hot irons!

The story called "The Ofoto Girls" may have been based on one of the tribes living on one of the Islands os Indonesia. At times of war captive men were tortured by men. The captured women were usually tickled women. But I don't think they tickled them to death as they did in the story.

In my own homeland of Ireland back in the ancient times of the Highkings, captive women were often tickle tortured for the amusment of her captors, although the women were raped and killed afterwards.

That's all the bits of info I have.

Johnny.

Hey JohnnyB, where did you find that all out? Is there a site or something?

Thanks a lot Johnny. Who says learning cant be fun? Also, footparadise.com has released what they claim to be the first totally non-consensual tickling video ever made available to the public. I was wondering if anyone has seen it and if so, what they think of it? Details would be appreciated.

Fraud

Mister B is not as learned as he would have you believe! he has the same set of pictures with captions as I have, they are by B A C art I think and mister B quotes from the captions they are great pictures but history lessons they are not.Guilty as charged Mr B?

To be honest, I've no idea what B A C is. The points I wrote about above, are real. I've had to spend quite some time learning about them.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back