• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Damned If You Don't (FF/M, Adult)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Hi folks, sorry this has been so long in coming, but I’ve been having computer problems and only got the new one on-line yesterday.

This is a follow-up to Damned if you do and after the jaw-dropping feedback that one received (thank you all for that) I hope this can live up to it.

And a BIG thank you to crydun for test-reading a half-finished version of this for me a couple of weeks back, I owe you one lass.

Oh, FF/m, and very very adult.

Damned If You Don’t

The last three days had been the strangest, most frustrating, most humiliating and most exciting of my life. What happened when I honestly can’t remember, the details of each day and night melding and flowing with the others, leaving only snapshots of memory for me to cling on to. I’d never felt anything like it as my, my what I wonder? Captors? No, definitely not for I’d chosen this willingly, and even now if I wanted to walk away I could do, they had no physical hold over me to prevent me leaving. Tormentors? Yes, but not in the normal sense of the word, as while ever hour that passed increased my desire and brought renewed frustration and even pain, the pleasure I saw in their eyes when they realised what I was willing to endure for them made the experience a pleasurable one for me as well. Mistresses? Yes, that’s closer, certainly they’d taken to using the phrase themselves, usually to let me know when I was to endure more than the routine teasing they delighted in applying anywhere, anytime we were together. It’s certainly a phrase that summed up the relationship the three of us shared, a bond that, while not a romance in the traditional sense of the word and while still in its infancy, was already a deeper link in terms of trust and understanding than any other I had ever formed.

When I woke on the Friday morning I found myself sandwiched between the two of them, these two women that had become the focus of my existence in such a short space of time. For me, it had become a challenge, a game the likes of which I’d only ever dreamed of before, as I tried to match my own will and self-control against their imagination and inventiveness, a battle I always lost of course but one that was oh so much fun to fight. My hands and feet were loose, as they always had been, they knew that I wouldn’t simply run from them now and had never needed to resort to restraints. Alongside me Sarah stirred, her eyes opening and locking on mine as a smile played on her face. A dull warm golden glow filtered through the curtains and it lent her an almost angelic quality as she reached her hand out to my face, brushing gently down my jaw and neck, even this simple touch sending a shiver through my body.

Her smile grew as she saw my reaction, her hands wandering further down, tracing over my chest and arms, her fingers leaving trails of fire behind them as they travelled onwards. After three days of constant teasing and frustration it felt as if every gentle caress, every whisper of motion against my skin was the most erotic touch imaginable, her lips touching my neck producing the same reaction as they would have touching my manhood a few days earlier. Within moments I was at the edge, wanting, needing that last touch to send me over the edge. Her hands flowed down to my hips, moving inwards and hovering over my straining member, so close I could feel the warmth of her skin, almost feel the pulse of her blood against me. Involuntarily I bucked upwards trying to make some sort of contact and immediately she pulled her hand back and away, her smile changing to something more menacing as her eyes captured mine once more.

From behind me a pair of legs slid around my waist and wrapped around my thighs, feet tucking under my knees. I felt a warmth against my back as Tracy pulled herself close, arms sliding under mine and wrapping around my biceps, her hands locking behind my neck in a grip that, while not painful, held me securely in place. Sarah in the meantime slid down the bed slightly, head disappearing under the duvet as she pulled it up almost to my neck, hiding her actions from view. I tried to keep my eyes locked straight ahead, tried not to react but deep down I knew it to be an impossible task.

Without warning Sarah’s hands raked my ribs, flying up and down my exposed flanks faster than I’d have believed possible. For a moment I held on, but it was a fight I couldn’t win and within seconds I dissolved into laughter, twisting and thrashing but unable to find any purchase or leverage in the position Tracy held me in. I heard a muffled giggle from under the duvet and felt an arm slid around my right side, holding me completely still. There was a pause for a moment and then soft lips caressed my skin, teeth gently raking my stomach as my hidden assailant started to kiss and nibble in a spiral, moving from my right hip up my stomach and round, round, round, all the while gradually tightening the loop towards its inevitable destination.

It was an incredible feeling, both women were artists when it came to tormenting with lips, tongue and teeth and Sarah was putting everything she had into this particular creation. Her touch was at once erotic and electrifying, a warmth and tenderness that seduced effortlessly, making me yearn for me even as my body overruled my desires and fought to escape, the merest caress on my stomach now enough to send me into hysteria. Worse I had a pretty good idea where she was heading, and what she could do when she got there I knew all to well. The spiral narrowed inexorably, and I felt Sarah’s lips twitch against my skin as she grinned to herself. Then her tongue snaked it’s way into my navel, and I was lost.

I screamed, bucked writhed, I swear my skin crawled all by itself trying to escape but it was hopeless. With Tracy holding me in place there was nothing I could do, nowhere to go, no option but to accept that they could do whatever they wished to me and I simply had to endure it. As her hot, wet tongue poked and prodded in an area that only a few days ago I’d never even have thought could be ticklish I lapsed into silent laughter, fighting to get any air at all into my lungs, feeling the now familiar burning in my lungs. Over and over again she dove down, her hands travelling upwards to attack my underarms, taking her tickling assault to another level. Not that she needed to, I was already on the verge of passing out, and as her fingertips touched my skin I felt one last gasp of air be pulled from my body, emerging as a choked burst of laughter as my head fell back and blackness claimed me.

I wasn’t out for long, a few minutes at most, but as I struggled back towards consciousness I was slow in realising what was happening, only that something, somewhere felt incredibly good. Raising my head slowly, still feeling a little dizzy, I saw a sight that I couldn’t have imagined in my wildest dreams. Sarah was curled up against my left hip, Tracy on my right, each girl with one hand resting on my thigh, the other cupping and stroking my balls. As I looked towards them they locked their gaze on me and with a look that sent my pulse into orbit lowered their soft lips to my manhood.

What followed was a kind of combined make out session and blow job, both girls clearly enjoying what was happening as they both started to bump and grind against my legs, their tongues dancing into the others mouth and, in the process, around my straining erection. While it wasn’t as directly stimulating as being the sole recipient of their attentions, it was on a scale I’d never even heard of when it came to eroticism. As they neared their peaks their movements became faster, more insistent and I tensed my thigh muscles in time with their movements. I could feel my own release, so cruelly denied for so long rising as well and realised they were going to bring me over the edge as they found their own pleasure, our needs rising and melding into one. I felt Sarah tense, followed an instant later by Tracy and knew I was only a touch or two away from my own pleasure. They gave me the first, and I hovered on the edge, physically panting with desire and need. I felt them slip over that edge as they both tried to crush my thigh between theirs, their mouths came forward to finish me…

…and missed as they each lifted their heads to share a kiss, muffling their cries of passion as their own orgasms washed through their bodies, leaving me at a point I’d never imagined possible. Everything, from the obvious stimulation of two naked bodies wrapped around mine to the simple touch of the cotton bed sheets sent rivers of fire through me, their scent intoxicated me and to my surprise and shame I sobbed, the frustration finally becoming too much as I begged for release, for mercy. The girls unwound their bodies from mine and Tracy slid up pulling my head over to her and resting it on her perfect breasts. I was so far gone I didn’t even notice for at least a minute, and when my body finally started to come back under control I couldn’t work out how I’d ended up in such a position.

“Shhhhh” Sarah whispered, brushing the damp tracks of tears from my face with her delicate fingertips. “It’s okay, it’s okay my love.”

“Please…oh god…please let me…” I groaned, all pretence at self-control gone as I caught her fingers one by one with my lips, kissing and sucking as if they were the key to life itself.

“I’m sorry, but you know the rules you agreed to, that we agreed to. You won’t be allowed your own climax in the week, if you can’t manage that we’ll understand but we need to know now. Can you handle this for one more day?”

I paused, my body insisting it couldn’t, yet my mind, my pride saying otherwise. Not trusting myself to speak I simply nodded, keeping my eyes locked on hers as she stared down at me.

“Alright, but can you control yourself? I know you want to, but we’ll understand if…” She trailed off, a glance down at my aching balls speaking volumes. Again I couldn’t bring myself to speak, and shock my head, admitting the breaking of my self-control to them with that one single gesture.

“In that case, for the rest of the day, we’ll help you out in that regard.” Sarah said, reaching over to a bedside cupboard and pulling a small box from a drawer. She opened it and pulled out a leather strap from which hung five steel rings that caught the light in such a way as to look almost medieval. She reached down and wrapped her hand around my nuts, squeezing gently but firmly, sending a dull pain through me and gradually, oh so gradually, my erection became softer, her grip relaxing as I got about halfway. She slipped the steel rings over my shaft, the largest ring sliding over my balls as well to sit snug against my skin, the other four positioned along the length of my shaft. The leather strap was passed around my waist and buckled shut on the right side, a small silver lock clicked into a retaining loop.

After they’d both cast a critical eye over the device, and made a couple of small adjustments, they curled up to me again and started to caress and nuzzle my chest, neck and ears, sending my pulse soaring once more. As they performed their magic I felt myself rise again and realised too late what would inevitably happen. As my now-trapped manhood grew the rings constricted around my shaft, the more I was stimulated, the more erect I became and the more the rings hurt until eventually the pain overrode the pleasure I was feeling from their attentions and I went down once more.

“Good, very good.” Tracy purred, after having kept a very close eye on my face throughout their little demonstration. “Now we know you’ll not be tempted to break our agreement today. This key is yours when that clock strikes midnight, and so are we.” The last emerged as a growl, and I realised for the first time they were actually looking forward to swapping roles, at least for a while.

“Which means,” Sarah continued, her lips practically touching my ear “that we’ve got you here, to ourselves, for another sixteen hours and we intend to make every single one count.”

“What? Wait… sixteen hours, I thought this was Friday?” I asked, a terrible suspicion creeping over me.

“Yes, that’s right.”

”Well, don’t we have to be in work today?”

”Oh, didn’t we tell you? We’re both off on holiday today, and Tracy called in sick for you yesterday evening, your boss should have got the message by now. So until midnight…” Sarah paused, staring straight at me as she tapped my restrained dick for emphasis with each word.

“…you…”

“…belong…”

“…to…”

“…us…”

The next few hours passed much as they would for any other group of house sharers. There was the usual queue for the shower, breakfast to make, outfits to pick; the usual, normal everyday thing people did when getting ready for the new day. The only real differences for me was having my outfit selected for me, in this case a simple black t-shirt and jeans combo, and the constant, seemingly innocent touches as the two women went past me. To the casual observer they would probably have passed almost unnoticed, but to me each touch threatened to tip me over the edge into madness, a simple brush of fingers against the bare flesh of my forearm sending bolts of lightning through my body, always ending in the same place and making my member twitch in response. While the rings weren’t tight enough to hurt on such a simple touch, they were a constant reminder of what would happen if I allowed myself to react too greatly to the barrage of sensual teases that kept raining down on me.

Just before midday I was called into the living room and entered with some trepidation, knowing that whatever plans lay in store for me they were about to start. My eyes widened as I took in the room and it’s inhabitants. The furniture had all been moved back against the wall, leaving a single two-seat sofa in the middle of the floor. The curtains had been replaced with heavy blackout drapes that left the room in darkness except for the single pool of light cast from the only working spotlight, a pool that surrounded the sofa like a cage. But it was the two visions on that sofa that left me speechless. I’d known of course that both women were beautiful, and that they could look absolutely stunning when they wanted to, but I’d never in my wildest dreams pictured this.

Sarah was dressed in a dark red, in fact it was more blood red, gown that seemed to flow and ebb around her body as if made of liquid silk, hinting at the body underneath but never revealing enough to satisfy even a casual glance, something I was far beyond at this point. The gown rose high on her throat and was complimented perfectly by the black gloves running from fingertip to shoulder made of what seemed to be velvet. A black chocker ran around her throat, blond hair pulled up into a style that had to have taken at least an hour and detailed construction plans to prepare, an intricate web of curls and loops that went perfectly with the formal nature of her outfit to lend her an almost regal air.

If Sarah was the monarch, Tracy was definitely her chief torturer. Sitting together the two friends complimented each other perfectly, to the point you could have simply added the caption “Heaven and Hell” under them and sold the picture a million times over. Tracy was, in that moment, every fantasy of a dominatrix I’d ever had rolled into one. Black leather boots seemed to be moulded to her feet and legs, ending just below her knees, sheer black stockings continuing up her fabulous legs to a point midway up her thighs where they were clipped to a garter belt. The rest of her body was covered by a sheer black satin corset that gave her a figure I hadn’t thought was possible outside of a graphic novel. Her long, dark hair hung free around her shoulders, some sort of wet-look gel or conditioner the perfect finishing touch to a vision of pure, raw, unrestrained sexuality.

Needles to say the sight of these two in those outfits left me unable to think, let alone talk and for a long moment I just stood and stared, realising once more, as if I needed the reminder, why exactly I had agreed to this bargain in the first place. I saw the briefest of smiles flit across their faces as both women revelled in my stunned appreciation, enough to let me know it was appreciated without breaking the mood they were trying to create. Sarah beckoned me over to them and I hastened to comply, any concerns I may have had vanishing in a heartbeat. They stood as I reached them and guided me down onto the sofa, my head resting on one arm, my knees on the other.

“Reach down” Tracy commanded, standing level with my head and towering over me, her eyes bright with excitement as she directed me. I did as she instructed, my fingers touching a hard metal bar about a foot off the floor. “Hold on to it.” She said, a slight tremor of anticipation in her voice now. I wrapped my hands around the bar, finding as I did so I needed to stretch slightly to get a secure grip. As I wriggled my shoulders into a comfortable position against the arm of the sofa I felt Sarah take my bare feet and guide them under what felt like an identical bar. I found myself having to stretch slightly to keep my back flat on the cushions, but the thought of letting go without permission never entered my mind as I waited to hear what they had in store for me.

Continued

“We’re going to play a little game with you my love.” Sarah said, crouching down alongside me, the rustle of her gown adding a strangely threatening undertone to her words. “And I’m afraid it’s not on you’re going to win.”

“Of course,” Tracy continued as Sarah started to run one velvet-covered hand over the thin cotton of my t-shirt “there’s a lot of different ways of loosing. Play well and you might earn a little…reward as a consolation prize.” As she said this Sarah’s hand brushed over my crotch and I winced as I felt the rings bite into me once more. “Play badly and, well, if I were you I’d try to play well.” Tracy grinned at the last before moving behind my head, and I heard her sink to the floor, her fingers trailing down my arms and wrapping gently around my wrists as Sarah picked up the tale.

“Consider this a test of your willpower, after all you’re going to be able to stop us at any time you choose.” She said, hands rubbing over the tops of my thighs and making even concentrating on her words difficult. “We’re going to take it in turns to test you and when you let go of that bar we stop the clock. Whoever clocks the fastest time, wins, understand?”

“Yes, but I do have one question.” I replied, trying to keep my voice even and failing miserably, a potent combination of fear and excitement flowing through my veins. “What, exactly, is the prize that you’re competing for?”

“I told you he’d ask.” Tracy said from behind me, a note of smug satisfaction evident in her tone.

“Well, there is one tiny detail I forgot to mention.” Sarah said, resting her lips against my ear and continuing in a whisper that sent chills up and down the length of my body. “After the first round you loose your shirt, the second your jeans and whoever wins gets to play the third round for everything else.”

I swallowed, realising now what they had in mind and just how bad this could get. While I didn’t honestly believe they’d make good on their promise to ‘reward’ me if I did well, I believed every word of their thinly veiled threat to punish me if I didn’t. At least up to this point everything they’d done to me they’d done together, working as a team to break me. The thought of them competing against one another with my body as the battlefield both thrilled and terrified me in equal measure. I felt Tracy release my wrists and heard her step away into the darkness surrounding me, felt Sarah’s hands trace the contours of my chest and stomach through the t-shirt, her blond hair shimmering above her like a halo. Her hands came to rest on my hips, palms flat against the top of my jeans, fingers spread over the very tops of my thighs and sliding under the hem of the shirt and I took one last, deep breath.

I almost failed in the first few seconds as she raked my already over-stimulated body with her nails, her hands shooting from their position on my hips up, under the shirt and zeroing straight in on my stretched underarms. I hadn’t thought anything could tickle more than her soft, wet tongue against my flesh, but I was proved wrong as those devastating velvet gloves went to work, their touch like a thousand feathers against me, sending me into delirious laughter immediately. It took everything I had, every last ounce of stubborn pride, every shred of dignity I had left not to wrench my hands from that bar and push her away, but somehow I maintained my hold.

It quickly became obvious she wasn’t planning on giving me even a moment as her hands flew over my sides, swirling in my armpits one moment then raking my ribs the next, never ceasing their attack, never relenting, her torturous, talented fingers revisiting every ticklish spot that she’d discovered in the last few days. Her hands moved to my stomach as she started to drag her fingers down my skin, travelling from chest to waist and leaving trails of ticklish fire behind them. She dragged her fingertips around my navel and I arched up off the sofa, fingers desperately clinging to the bar as I did so, trying to override the demands my body was making to get it away from this torment.

I saw Sarah raise an eyebrow in surprise as she checked my hands were still in place and she switched her tactics, sweeping away from my stomach and down to my waist, digging in along the line of my hipbone just above the jeans. I shut my eyes, howls of laughter echoing in my ears as she shifted her attentions from side to side, making me swing as if I was in a hammock trying to escape her. I could feel the hot sting of tears behind my eyelids as she wrapped her hand around my right hip and started playing me like a harp, fingers flicking out seemingly at random to pull sounds from my throat I never thought I was capable of.

By now my entire body was stretched taught, my head back, neck taught as my mouth stretched open in a silent scream of ticklish agony, the sensation compounded by the renewed pain from my genitals as the rings bit hard into me, the undeniably erotic stimulation overcoming my control. I felt a rush of movement and suddenly Sarah had her teeth at my throat, hands pulling up my shirt to allow access to my ribs as her lips worked over my neck, her sharp teeth nipping at my skin every time I tried to bring my head down. One hand stole downwards and found my navel once more, a single velvet cased digit slipping inside me and beginning it’s slow dance to drive me to insanity. At that same instant I felt a single loose strand of Sarah’s hair brush against my chin and neck, such a simple touch and compared to everything else, barely noticeable, but it was enough to push my over the edge. My hands flew up, coming around her body in a bear hug that pinned her arms to her sides as I faced her, gasping for air, my vision a blurred mess of images as I tried to blink the tears away. We stayed like that for a few seconds, then she gave me the faintest of smiles and a nod that was so slight it would have been missed by anyone not watching for it. I released her and fell back, breath coming in shallow pants as I fought to still my heart, wondering distantly how long I’d lasted and if it would be good enough to satisfy her.

I felt hands grabbing at my t-shirt, pulling it up my body as I lay there, unable to muster the strength to even begin to resist. The thin cotton slid over my face and I waited for it to be pulled off, only for the hands tugging at the fabric to vanish leaving it where it was, effectively blinding me to the outside world, muffling all noise and turning my own imagination into a weapon as I started to dream of what they could be planning.

A pair of hands trailed over my now bare flesh, running over my stomach and hips to the waist of my jeans, hovering for a moment over my crotch as the lightest of light touches teased me through the heavy jeans, yet even this was enough to make me strain involuntarily against the rings that bound me. Faintly I heard a gentle giggle, then the hands moved on trailing down my thighs, over my knees and down towards my ankles and, inevitably, my feet. I took comfort in the fact that, with the jeans in place, Tracy would only have access to my feet. A small comfort given her skill at inflicting ticklish torment, but a comfort nonetheless and I braced for what I knew was to come.

I was waiting for the touch of warm fingers against my soles, and was caught unawares as something cold and hard touched my leg just above the ankle. An instant later there was a metallic snick and the sound of fabric tearing as Tracy ran a pair of scissors up the outside of my right leg, cutting the jeans open all the way to the waistband. Another cut on the left leg left me technically clothed from the waist down but exposed every last inch of my body to her devilish attentions.

As I was contemplating that not-entirely unpleasant prospect I found myself caught by surprise once more as Tracy moved quickly and silently back to my feet and raked her nails against both soles at once. With my feet wedged under the bar at one end of the sofa and my hands desperately clutching at the bar at the other end I had no room to move, my ankles were effectively locked into position unless I wanted to quit so early in the contest. Gritting my teeth under the t-shirt I tried to hold back the waves of laughter she was causing to build, knowing that if I let even the slightest sound slip I was lost, yet fully aware there was no way I could hold out indefinitely.

The only saving grace was that both ladies had targeted my feet extensively over the last few days and I’d started to build some sort of resistance to their approaches in that one area. Apparently Tracy hadn’t picked up on that yet, and I thought for a moment about informing her before common sense overcame my natural instinct. If she asked I would of course be bound to tell her, but why give her that information for free? Instead I concentrated on ignoring the nails pounding up and down my soles, Tracy’s sense of surprised frustration filtering up even though I couldn’t see her. It was a frustration that seemed to fuel her determination though, and a few seconds later when it became obvious that, while she’d break me eventually, I could hold out long enough under her current approach to make sure she lost this particular contest to her friend she switched tactics.

A warm, wet mouth suddenly wrapped itself around my right foot and a tongue snaked out, dancing around and between my toes. In an instant I was lost, howling in ticklish misery and delight as she lapped at my sensitive skin, every motion of her tongue and teeth sending me into hysterics as I flopped like a fish out of water, fingers almost slipping from their grip more than once as I twisted and writhed. To my amazement, Tracy stepped up the punishment, bringing her teeth into play to rake the underneath of my toes while her lips vibrated over the top and bottom of my foot.

Just as I was nearing the very edge of my endurance she pulled back, dropping my now soaked foot from her lips and driving forwards, her hands flying over the counters of my calves, up to my knees. For a long moment she lingered there, fingers dipping and diving into the hollow behind the knee and drawing sounds from my throat I don’t think were human, but she had another destination in mind. With a flurry of movement she raced upwards and dug her hands in to the inside of my thighs, fingers flying faster than I believed possible, coming with a hairsbreadth of my dick, which by now was in a permanent cycle of arousal, pain and denial thanks to its cage.

Tracy’s hands dug down and round my thighs and the tips of her fingers raked around, down and back until she could tickle the very tops of my thighs and my ass. The instant she wriggled those long nails there, I was done and, with one final howl, sat upright, hands reaching for her to pull her away from my body, the t-shirt still over my head and making me look like a low budget mummy. I ripped the cotton from my face, and found both Tracy and Sarah looking at me with concern. I stopped dead, confusion etched on my face as I wondered what was wrong. Sarah simply walked around the sofa and returned with the bar I’d been clinging to.

It was solid wood, about the width of a bike handlebar and it was ripped clean in two. I looked at my hands and saw the blood trickling from a couple of places on my palms were I’d gripped hard enough for my own nails to cut into me and, after a brief check to make sure it wasn’t anything serious, assured them I was alright. They insisted on checking for themselves and I winced slightly as Sarah probed at the cuts gently to check there wasn’t anything to worry about. After they’d reassured themselves there wasn’t any permanent damage they stepped back into the darkness and I could hear the muted murmurings as they conferred. Finally, Sarah stepped back into the light and sat next to me, sliding an arm around my shoulders and resting her head on my shoulder.

“Well, I’ve got good news for you love. Both of us think you lasted longer than we’d have thought you could, so you’re going to get your reward after all. Oh, and as I broke you the quickest, I get to give it to you.”

I nodded slowly, not wanting to say anything to break the moment, not daring to hope that they’d actually grant me some sort of release from the constant denial that had haunted me for the last few days.

“Of course,” Sarah purred, shifting her body from the comfortable, almost casual pose to something far more suggestive, her free hand trailing over my bare skin and wandering with intent around my hip bone. “that doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy myself first…”

I was struggling to control myself now, her touch lighting me up like a Christmas tree as her voice poured over me, through me, firing my own passions. My voice trembled as I asked the question I both feared and dreamed of. “What did you have in mind?”

The grin on her face was almost reward enough, the sheer delight of knowing I was still willing to play this game, that I had commited myself to this strange relationship firing her passions. “It’s just gone two in the afternoon, and as we promised you get to do whatever you want as of midnight. The deal is this: At the stroke of twelve I’ll give you the best damn orgasm you’ve ever had in your life, but until then we’re going to take it in turns to tease you so far beyond your natural limits you’ll think the last week was a walk in the park. What do you say?”

“Yes.” I whispered, knowing what I was agreeing to, feeling the fear at what they could and no doubt would do to me, yet unable to deny these two beauties whatever they wished.

The next ten hours were the longest of my life, with the girls doing everything in their power to turn me on, bring me to the very edge then drop me back down again. A rubber ring was placed on the base of my shaft and behind my balls to make sure they didn’t send me over that precipice before the appointed hour and then they went to town. For two hours straight they delighted in making me grow hard with my cock still surrounded by the gates of hell, my groans and occasional scream seeming to drive them to ever more imaginative ways of tormenting my senses.

Feathers, silk, leather, rubber, pvc, lace, any material you could think of seemed to be used to overload my mind and reduce me to a quivering mass of sensations and hormones as they drove me relentlessly onwards. When they finally removed the terrible rings from my now throbbing member they upped their game to a whole new level, using their feet and legs to milk me to a point that would normally have made me explode, only for the ring to prevent such a release and leave me begging for mercy, for a glimmer of the tenderness I knew they were capable of. Their only response though was to take a moment to reassure me that it would be worthwhile, and step up their torment.

In the final race to the finish line they unveiled their most devious technique yet. With almost an hour and a half until the clock struck midnight and granted me my freedom they each produced a brand new, incredibly soft yet somehow still sharp bristled, shaving brush which they proceeded to run over my aching, throbbing balls and all over my straining dick. It was the most incredible experience, a sensationally erotic touch combined with a maddening tickle, and I felt my eyes roll back into my head as they both swept the bristles over my most sensitive area.

Finally Sarah dipped her head, sucking and licking me as if it were a Popsicle. She brought me to the edge almost immediately and I strained, wincing as she kept pushing me onwards, only for the ring that was still snug around my balls to prevent release. From somewhere in the darkness of the room came a faint chiming as a small carriage clock chimed midnight. On the very last chime Sarah snaked a finger out and hooked the ring, pulling it tighter around me and I groaned in an exquisite mix of pain and pleasure. As the chime faded she moved forward, swallowing my entire length down her throat and at the same time yanking on the ring. There was a moment of agony as it pulled tight, then it snapped away, freeing my long-denied pleasure. At the same moment Sarah started to hum, the vibrations passing from her throat to my shaft and sending me hurtling over the edge. I exploded with the pent-up passion and frustration of the last week, and the orgasm was indeed everything she’d promised and more. It seemed to go on forever and when I finally subsided I dropped back onto the sofa, exhausted and spent. Slowly I got to my feet and beckoned the girls to me. They slipped an arm around me, one either side, and together we headed for the bedroom, wanting nothing more now than the chance to relax and revel in each others company, for tomorrow it was time for a little revenge…

You didn't disappoint. Excellent story as usual. Still think you need your own story section.

Wow you did it again I thought the last story
was HOTTTT!!! Geeess..this second continuation
of the story Damn't If I Don't takes the cake!!
It is a total sensual erotic, pleasure/tickle
bondage and sadist tease!!! I am completely
amazed!! You have a fascinating imagination
and a excellent descriptive quality.

I am DYING to know what happens next in the
adventure, love to see a tickle bondage/
conclusion...where the guy gets revenge on
Sarah and Tracy!! That would be awesome!!
I mean really get revenge make them beg
and plead..tickle them til they can't take
no more and give them a dose of sensory
overload!! CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

Oh never mind crydun told me you wrote a
revenge for sarah and tracy sorry.

:D :eek: :p :) :eek: :devil: :devil: :devil: :bunny:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back