• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Team Cat Fight, and then...

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys sailed from the series into a busy offseason, having the usual appearances and such that go with being a World Champion. They had been through this two times before, so were accustomed to it. One thing that was disturbing was that Adrianne's sexual flirtation with Mitch was causing more and more of a distraction, and Naomi was like a pot ready to boil over. When the team convened in Freeport for spring training in Early Feb, Mitch worried that trouble might be brewing. Adrienne, who hadnt seen him for about a month, didnt help matters by giving him a juicy kiss to welcome him back. While Naomi wasnt in the room when that incident happened, one could see a "Bad Moon Rising" to quote the song.
The team went through the motions of getting ready for the season, but had a lethargic spring. The only solace were the usual parties and tickles. When they returned to Paradise for two exhibition games the final weekend of spring training, and then to begin the season, the tension that had been brewing all spring came to a head. The team was showering and getting dressed following an exhibition win against Boston the Saturday before the season started. Suddenly, as Mitch was finished with his shower, he heard female voices screaming at each other in the outer clubhouse. Then, someone said:"Catfight!" and Mitch raced out of the shower area, to see Adrienne and Naomi on the floor, wrestling with each other, screaming profanities, and trying to bite, kick, and claw at each other. Luckily, both were barefoot, having just finished showering. Mitch dived to the ground, grabbed both of them, and stood them up on their feet:" What the fuck are the two of you doing, have you both lost your minds?!!!" He screamed. "She has been flirting with you since she joined this team, and especially all spring, Iam sick of it! I want to claw her eyes out! Fucking Bitch!" Naomi screamed. "Yeah, well, you are just so insecure, every woman wants him, and Iam so much sexier than you, and he fucked me, and Mandy, maybe you are worried he's gonna leave you and find someone better, like me, you should be, crazy, ugly, bitch!" Adrienne screamed. "That's enough, both of you. We are a team, we shouldnt be acting this way!" Mitch yelled.
Then, Gardner calmly came out of his office. "Oh, what have we here? A fight over one of our players, physical violence, in violation of team rules, hmmm" He said. "I want that bitch traded or suspended or whatever, I will not stand here and let her ruin my marriage, I'll beat the hell out of her first!" Naomi screamed. "No one is beating the hell out of anyone, or getting traded, the two of you are not going to talk to each other, and calm down. Right now, I'm thinking of suspending Adrienne from her first start, and at least making Naomi sit opening day. We cant condone this kind of behavior" Jim said. "Jim, we have to solve the problem, it's a long term thing, this will keep happening if we dont" Mitch said. "Well, that may be up to you, there are feelings here that I cant involve myself with. Somehow, whatever is decided, needs to be abided by" Jim said. "Adrienne, Iam flattered that you think so much of me, and love me, you are a bright, beautiful, girl who deserves only the best, and if I were not married to Naomi, I'd want to be with you in a minute. The fact is that Iam married, and I love my wife. I know you may dislike her, but she is not ugly, and not a bitch. I wouldnt be with her if she were any of those things. We had a lot of fun, and sex, and it was good, no doubt, but I want my marriage to work, I want you on this team, I want us to be friends, and for you to partake in all the tickles that we all do, without Naomi feeling you are trying to steal me. I know this is hard, but it cant be any other way" Mitch said. "This is so hard, but I have no choice, I dont want to leave the team, or you, so I have no choice, but no one could blame me, honorable, the team leader, handsome, who wouldnt want you. I will back off, but only for you" Adrienne said. "You'd better or I'll claw your eyes out!" Naomi said. "Now you" Mitch said, turning to Naomi. "I understand that you want to hurt anyone you feel is trying to steal your husband, but I have settled it, it wont happen anymore, and I dont want to hear these threats. I want the two of you to shake hands, and be civil to each other. We are a team, and our goal every year is to make the Paradise Island Good Guys successful, to win championships, and to tickle and have fun in the process. It is a long season, and we dont need these distractions" Mitch said. With that, Naomi and Adrienne grudingly shook hands. Gardner then said:" You want to take my job? That was great" "I have to lead, and leading means I have to think with a clear head" Mitch said. "That was clear" Jim said. "Now, with a new season, can we finally discuss my batting fourth instead of third? You always hit me third, and the star should hit where he wants" Mitch said. "Iam the manager, and while I want to try and make you happy, you are most productive hitting third, because you dont strike out much, and get on base, and hit lots of homeruns. You are a team player, and it is best for the team that you hit third" Jim said. "Okay, just thought I'd ask" Mitch said.
So, the team was set to open, and Mitch had tried to resolve the Adrienne and Naomi issue. Had it really been resolved? What would happen next? Stay tuned as we begin an all new season of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The end

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back