• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first try at tickle-fiction :)

Goethegrrrl

A Tale of two Taos
by ~*Goethegrrrl*~
Part one

Quickly throwing a heavy latch and chains across the thick steel door that protected a solid oak frame Tao Brendon slammed his large weary body in front of it protectively. Warding off imaginary intruders.

Realizing how laboriously he was breathing and fearing for his own well-being Tao guessed he should slow down his heart rate. After all he reasoned, "I'm home, it's over. I did it." He realized he had said that out loud and smiled satisfactorily though a cold chill ran through his body and up his spine. He reasoned that it must be the wet clothing from the harsh weather.

Realizing in a moment of jest that he would be in no shape to complete his tests and maintain a captive if he were dead, he glanced to his right, considering the prize and decided to regain composure and get his wet clothes off.

Closing his eyes and breathing steadily the adrenaline coursed through Taos firm body. His pulse raced underneath the rain- drenched clothing he began quickly discarding.

He stripped down to his jeans, removing an overshirt and tee shirt, shoes and socks. He wrung his clothing out and placed them near the heater which had blissfully just turned itself on in response to the chilly, damp air that followed him in.

His body was beautiful. He had always been overweight as a child and that followed him throughout adulthood. Until just over a year ago that is. Within the last year he had reached inside himself and found some kind of intrinsic motivation from somewhere and lost all the extra weight he carried his entire life. He had never felt so alive. He had never looked so amazing. He had never been so sought after.

He had always had a beautiful face and now he was the epitamy of every fantasy. Strangely, he had an extremely restricive appetite for lovers. He only liked them ticklish and if they had beautiful feet. Those were his defining criteria. His bottom line if you will.

Once those criteria were met he looked for a sensual perhaps exotic quality about a person or anything equally as unique. He was as fickle as they come and he honestly didn't have a type in the strictest sense. He was attracted to odd things and mannerisms as much as a hot body and a cute face. He felt a bit ashamed at the self centeredness of this confession but he just felt no attraction to overweight or unattractive women. He loved a beautiful body and he adored a beautiful face...and she had to have sensuous feet...but primarily she had to be ridiculously ticklish all over everywhere. There had been a few women here and there that caught his fancy that were not particularly his type but he had at the very least wanted to tickle them and play with their feet.

The visions of past ticklees rummaging through his minds eye forced him back to reality and he cast a glance over to the young woman he held captive in his basements dungeon. He smiled and his body trembled in disbelief and excitement.

He could still not fathom that he had actually pulled it off. "I'll be damned." He thought with a mock arrogance that ill suited him. He supposed that he could be as arrogant as he wanted to be with his looks and all. Truth is he despised arrogance. He primarily despised arrogance based upon superficial qualities or possessions. He knew he could be an ass but he prided himself on being an ass at will not an ass that didn't realize he was being an ass. He chuckled at that thought.

He looked back toward his captive and methodically cast a general once over glance up and down her entire frame. He had to confess he had hit the jackpot with this one. She was incredible from her gorgeous head of dark flowing auburn hair to her amazingly beautiful feet and scrumptious toes.

He had been after her for longer than he cared to admit even to himself. He resented the hell out of the way she played him. He played back with her to keep the game going because he knew he would wear her down at some point sooner or later. He was right.

He feared that he would make this delectably sweet and ticklish creature pay and pay dearly for the elusiveness she bombarded him with for so many months. He had been trying to get her to meet him for longer than he wanted to think about right now. He guessed that she thought it was cute to play hard to get and he was so frustrated he nearly lost it more than a few times.

She definitely had it coming that was for sure. She had teased him way too long and he would enjoy every moment of tickling the fuck out of her and bringing her literally to her knees .

He wanted to make her beg him over and over and over again to stop.
He would make her apologize for every time she stood him up and make her do anything he told her to do .

His little tickle slave was going to make him a happy man whether she wanted to or not. He smiled in light of that knowing how attracted she was to him. Though she would deny it she wanted it as badly as he did. She had to be the greatest tickle tease he had ever encountered and he honestly almost gave up at times convincing himself that this girl can't be for real.

He was glad he never gave up. And she would be glad as well he assured himself. "I just may never let her go." He laughed out loud at that.

He snapped back to reality. "Getting ahead of myself", he chided. I have to stick to my plan of research and the target data I have been in need of. Then, when all is said and done, we have our fun. With that he carefully turned to look at her for the first time...

He watched her with a zeal he prayed concealed itself at his whim. He marveled at how her innocent response already manifested itself in proving part of his theory. He smiled...he was very pleased at how simply because her heart beat faster in response to him and all that his seductive words promised....it made her that much more attractive to him. He received validation in the way she twisted her body so innocently and seductive.

He effortlessly slid his tongue across his lips as he watched her feet squirm uncomfortably across one another in a protective manner that he found to be so endearing and sweet. It was as though she instinctively seemed to know how much trouble her sensitive peds were in.

Having waited so very long to feast his hungry eyes upon her, now he boldly broadcast his appetite for her feet as his eyes played over them and his mouth salivated for what seemed an eternity.

Confidently forwarding his stare over every inch of her delectable body. He began his voyeuristic invasion. He started with those perfect feet. He could barely force himself to look away, he was completely mezmerized. He knew how swept away he could become at a pair of delicious feet. He also already knew hers were to die for.

Boldly contouring every curve of her feet with his non-apologetic stare he had never wanted to touch anything as badly as he wanted her barefeet right now. He gasped, holding back from reaching down and stroking them at least once. He had to restrain himself. He could not. He walked slowly over to her. She was still in and out of consciousness. Her eyes had flitted open and shut sporadically since they arrived. He had carried her in and secured her to the wall with her arms above her head and her feet touching the floor. Legs spread and ankles secured to the stone wall she stood flat against. He kneeled at her feet. She struggled as she probably sensed more than saw what he was about to do. He extended his right hand towards her foot. using three fingers he stroked the instep on her right foot and she gasped inwardly and tried desperately to pull it away. He felt badly because it appeared to cause her some discomfort as her ankle was restrained holding the foot in place. He stopped. Hurting her was not any part of his plan. "Besides," he smiled, "there are many ways to torture and none of them have to hurt." He laughed at that.

His breath left him and his thoughts were speechless. These feet were so beautiful....just as he had imagined. She had perfect toes....they moved so delicately in response to his gaze.

Sensing the desire he felt to reach down and take only her foot in his hands and caress it....she squirmed and covered one foot with another still breathing heavily from his earlier stroke of a finger. He stared at her exquisite feet. Examined them. He was swept away at their beauty. The grace with which she moved caused him moments of breathlessness he could not explain. He had never in his entire life been so captivated by a woman. She had an aura that he imagined men would kill one another over.

How he ached to caress that soft skin under his fingertips. To hold those delicate arches in the palms of his hands. He could see the beautiful curve of her arch as she turned her foot innocently in response to his brazen stare. Every single inch of her feet revealed softness that would challenge even the smallest childs skin. He imagined them melting in his mouth as he sucked on them and licked every one of her sweet toes.

He envisioned her squirming as he went down on her feet. He had no doubt that she was indeed as amazingly ticklish as she had professed to being. With feet that soft and delicate she couldn't possibly not be.

Losing the control he tried so desperately to attain....he felt himself weaken ....Tao forced his eyes away from her feet....up her long legs.....over her smooth tanned tummy.....across her slim waist.

His eyes travelled willingly across the apparent firmness of her breasts as they swelled and heaved slightly against the thin fabric of her dress.

He thought for the briefest of moments that she would most likely be embarrassed to realize that her nipples were emphasized quite brazenly inside her dress indicating her senses being heightened by all that she was encountering. He watched her throat as she breathed deeply in and out...her lips and the way they glistened .....her eyes as the gold flecks surrounded by pools of brown shone in obvious engagement and caused him to gasp in spite of himself at her overwhelming beauty.

She appeared so small and meek shackled to his wall. He almost felt he should let her go...but if he did, he stopped himself...she would surely flee. She had no knowledge as of yet just how much she would come to love it here....come to love him.....and she would...he would accept no other response from her.

He had some tests to do. He had a theory to prove. He had pay to collect and then he would court this woman. He wanted her that badly. Nothing on earth had ever tempted his senses as she did at this very moment. Shackled to his wall with all of her vulnerabilities broadcast to him. She had no need to hide her fear or anxiety now, she would let go of her inhibitions and provide the best specimen a scientist could hope for. He doubted there would be a more satisfying lover or ticklee as well.

"I must think of my experiment." He reminded himself. He reflected over the job he was hired to do. Psychology Today had hired him to write a piece on how heightened levels of emotions, namely fear and anger determined levels of attractiveness to and from members of the opposite sex. Since the two emotions he would be testing were fear and anger..he reasoned that he had to capture real fear and anger in order to get a clean data catch. His hypothesis was a brilliant one if he did say so himself.

He reflected over it and smiled. He figured that the emotions would have to be fairly mild. Not a very high level of emotion like terror or rage that would trigger her survival instincts. A more mild level of arousal...a little jolt of fear....a little jolt of anger....anything that stirs the pulse and heats the blood.He liked it. He drew upon the analogy of how a spirited argument can be amazing foreplay. Such as the classic movie scenes where the hero and the heroine are arguing one minute and kissing and screwing like mad the next.

Fear works well too but it has to be the right degree...just a touch of it. He would try and capture what many call "The thrill of fear."

Thanks for reading :) Anyone interested in part two?...~smile~

Wow! This is one hell of a first post! I don't think I've ever seen another so inspired!

Yours is a very romantic style. I look forward to reading more of your work. This first effort was impressive.

Very good first effort.

Yes lets see part two please.

Well done Goethegrrrl

Sole seeker...Thank you so much :) (It's truthfully not my first post but it is my first tickle-fiction story ever written and posted...thank you:)

Tiscklishscribe...Thank you as well... :)

TNTicklemonster...Thanks to you too...:)

I have to say that I was very unsure about posting this and debated over it for a few days...I am quite confidant in writing about my actual experiences but feel like I really am not talented enough to write fiction especially so out of character as my protagonist here...(I think I make a better victim...lol) ...thank you so much all three of you for the encouragement...I will complete the scattered pieces I have for part two and post it as soon as possible...:)
:happyfloa :bouncybou

:)Part two asap please- I hope this basement dungeon has a medieval rack waiting for the girl....

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back