• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sarah's Lesson

tummytickler100

TMF Poster
Sarah walked out of the school's main doors in a crummy mood. Her undefeated football team had just been humiliated by their all time rivals in a game deciding the state championship.
"We should have won that game!" said Sarah's friend Jessica, who had an excuse for anything. They were almost to Jessica's car when they noticed a group of rival cheerleaders moving their way. They tried to act cool but the group wouldn't leave them alone.
"Hey look guys, its the losers squad," said one of them.
"Yeh, your team played almost as bad as you girls cheered!" said another. Before Sarah could do anything Jessica had picked up some snow, packed it into a ball and hurled it at the girls. Without warning, it hit the nearest one square in the face. She screemed and brushed the snow off her raw face and then the girls started to run after Sarah and Jessica. Jessica grabbed Sarah and pulled her into her car and they sped off just as the girls reached the parking space.

Sarah was still thinking of what happened as she pulled into an open parking spot at the neighborhood hardware store. She stepped into the store wearing the manditory uniform, a pair of rather tight jeans, and a small red t-shirt that barely covered her innie bellybutton. She figured it would be a normal two or three customer day and that she would be able to study for the majority of her six hour shift. About an hour into her shift the door opened and to Sarah's suprise the girls from the parking lot walked in. She immediatly decided to play it cool, besides, they probably wouldn't even recognize her.
"Can I help you with anything?" she asked politely.
"Uh, yes, I need some washer fluid," the tall, then blonde replied.
"It should be in isle three near the back," Sarah said quickly. The blonde walked away but the shorter bruenette paused for a moment and looked Sarah over, then she too left. About 2 minutes later they both reappeared with a jug of washer fluid. They stopped at the counter but didn't give Sarah any money.
"Your that cheerleader that threw the snow at me aren't you," snapped the bruenette.
"Well, I'm a cheerleader but-" she didn't finish as the two girls began to circle the counter.
"We're going to have to teach you a lesson," said the blonde as they moved in. Sarah quickly made a dash toward the telephone on the far wall but the blonde was faster and tackled her onto the carpeted floor. The blonde sat on her legs while the bruenette pulled her arms above her head, making her shirt come up over her taunt tummy.
"Would you look at that cute bellybutton!" said the blonde as she poked it with her finger. Sarah crumbled into giggles and tried to struggle away. The two girls looked at each other, amazed at their discovery.
"Go and get some ropes, hurry," said the blonde to her friend. The bruenette jumped off and jurried to find some ropes as the blonde held her arms above her head tightly. She let go with one arms and began to scratch Sarah's bare side with the other. Sarah laughed crazily and struggled strongly until she finnaly bucked the girl off. Sarah tried to scramble away but the blonde jumped on her back and pined her down.
"Your pretty ticklish hun," said the blonde as she started to scratch up and down Sarah's sides again. Sarah rolled over fast and straddled the blonde's waist. She was about to tickle her flat tummy when she was pulled off and jumped on by the bruenette. Together, the two girls managed to het her wrapped up in ropes with her legs tied together and her arms at her sides. Then they picked up their squirming package and difficultly placed her on the counter.
"Your gonna pay for this you piece of mpffhit!" Sarah tried to say as they put a rag in her mouth and tied it around her head.
"Go put the closed sign on the door," Blonde told Bruenette. So Blonde went down to Sarah's feet as she shook her head and pleaded throught her gag. Blonde took of her shoes and socks and smiled when her bare tootsies wiggles in the air. She then set her nails on Sarah's soft feet and began to softly scratch up and down her bare soles. Sarah exploded in muffled giggles and rolled back and forth on the table. She almost rolled off but Bruenette arrived just in time to straddle her quivering body and steady her. Sarah shook with helpess laughter as Blonde stroked her delicate soles while Bruenette found a new entertainment in poking her sides and tummy through the ropes. They continued the foot torture and poking for about 10 minutes and then let her have a breather.
"You know what, we should call the rest of the team!" said the blonde and the look on Sarah's face itself explained that this night had only begun...........To be continued........

It's a good story so far, but I wish I'd known it wasn't finished before I started reading it. I'd have waited until it was.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back