• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Opening Day Boo Birds, a turnaround, and tickling a basketball team.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Unfortunately, the press got wind of the clubhouse cat fight between Adrienne and Naomi, and the fans didnt like it one bit. Both were booed in the opening day lineup introductions, along with Mitch, as the fans felt the fight and tension caused distractions that the team didnt need. The opening day opponent, the Mets, took advantage of the Good Guys disarray, as they lit up Kate Hudson en route to a 6-1 victory behind Tom Glavine. For a team that had won the World title five short months before, the season was off to an ominous start. The Good Guys tried to play it down in the postgame interviews, but the fact was everyone was unhappy with the climate of the team, and the start. The Good Guys opened the season with a nine game homestand, and didnt want to embark on their first road trip something like 2-7. Luckily, in the season's second game, the Good Guys got a clutch performance pitching wise, some key hits, and Mandy and Naomi slammed the door en route to a 4-1 win. After a second victory over the Mets, the Atlanta Braves came to town, an early season test for the Good Guys. Fortunately, although the pitching wasnt great, the bats came alive as the Good Guys won the opening game of that series. After a loss, Kate Hudson took the mound on a beautiful Sunday afternoon to try and redeem herself for her opening day butt kicking. The Good Guys didnt get many runs, but the hitting was timely, and Kate pitched six strong innings against the powerful Braves lineup, and with help from the pen, beat the Braves 4-3. The Good Guys were starting to feel it come together, and it continued in the series against Houston. Gardner had stressed to his team that he wanted two out of three against Houston, badly, to hit the road for the first trip on a good note. Mitch had slumped the first few games of the season, but had hit homeruns in both wins against Atlanta that weekend. The Good Guys dropped the opening game to the Astros, meaning they needed to win the next two to get Gardner's goal. That almost got away, too, as Naomi blew a three run eighth inning lead against the Astros the next night, and heard the boo birds loud and long. Fortunately, her husband came to the rescue. Down 6 to 4, the Good Guys put two on against Houston's 101 mile per hour closer in the 8th, and Mitch drove his pitch 400 plus feet to give the Good Guys a one run lead. Mandy finished up in the 9th, and the Paradise Islanders had escaped with a 7-6 win in a game they almost lost. The final game of the series was almost the most painful of the homestand, but once again the Good Guys managed to pull through. Alicia Silverstone got lit up and trailed 5-0 after an inning, but the pen came through and slammed the door as the Good Guys chipped away at Houston pitching. A combination of speed, timely hitting, and a big homerun put the Good Guys ahead, and this time Naomi slammed the door in the 9th for a 7-5 win, and a good feeling heading out on the road with a very respectable 6-3 record as they were cheered by the crowd of 25,000 on that beautiful Wednesday evening.
In the meantime, all seemed to be calmer on the Good Guys personal front. Naomi and Adrienne had talked, and seemed to come to an understanding, and Mitch appeared to be off to a good start. With an off day Thursday, and the next game not until Friday at New York, the Good Guys had a rare opportunity for a free night before their next game. A few of the players took a plane to Freeport that night, where a basketball team that was owned by Good Guy team ownership played. Some of the female players on that team, who had played in the WNBA, were nearly 7 feet tall, but when the discussion of tickling came up, they couldnt help but admit their weaknesses:" Yes, we know about tickle team, its a legend around here. Many of us are close to 7 feet tall, but are so ticklish we would almost wet ourselves if tickled by anyone" "Can we try, pleeease" Mandy Moore lobbied. "Okay, but if it gets too much, you have to stop, it will be embarrassing" The 7 foot tall beautiful female blonde player said. With that, the Good Guys and the basketball players went to a suite, where a blonde, Sarah, and a brunette, Brandy, stripped to a bra and panties and were tied to the bed. With that, Mitch and an accomplice began the tickle on Sarah's neck with fingers as she began squirming and thrashed at her restraints: Hehehehehehehehehe! NO! Then, they moved down, tickling the pretty blonde on her sides and ribs and underarms as she squealed and thrashed some more: Heheheheheheehehehehee! NO! Following that, they tickled Sarah on her inner thighs, causing bucking. Then, down to the soles of the feet. Sarah, in spite of her powerfully built body, had extremely ticklish feet. She was attacked by Mitch and his accomplice on her soles with fingers, feathers, and the electric toothbrush, and it made her lose control! She flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes every which way as she squealed with girlish laughter and begged for mercy: Hehehehheheheheheheheheheehe! I give up! Please stop tickling me! NO! NO! NO! Hehehhehehehehehehehe!
After this, The two ticklers moved to the attractive brunette Brandy, and began the tickle on her neck with fingers as she squirmed. Hehehehehehehe! NO! Then, they moved down, tickling Brandy on her sides and underarms as she thrashed some more: Hehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, they tickled Brandy on the inner thighs, again causing bucking. Then, to the soles of the feet. Mitch and his friend tickled Brandy's soles and under her toes with fingers, feathers, ice and the electric toothbrush. Brandy lost control! She flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes every which way, as she filled the room with girlish laughter, and begged the tortorous ticklers to stop: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! I give up! I'll do anything! Please no! NO! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! The two 7 foot tall beauties were lying on the bed panting, having experienced the wrath of the Good Guys ticklers. They were amazed. "You guys do that all the time? I wouldnt care if I was never tickled again! Oh my god! Sarah said, panting. "Maybe we're used to it by now, but I dont think you ever fully get used to it, it still tickles like hell, even for Mandy and me" Naomi said.
Following the tickling, the participants went down for a night of gambling. After that, the Good Guys returned to Paradise to embark on their first road trip of the season the next day. So now the tickle team had even brought 7 foot basketball players to their heels with their fiendish tickles. What would happen next? Stay tuned in our continuing story of a new season of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back