• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Glamour Girls (Women of Wrestling) F/F part 14 wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
okay fans, here is the next episode of WOW. the pay per view is coming soon, and it will be definitely a pay per view to remember. also, dont forget to read the combined story between myself and Korn_ste featuring the stars of WOW vs the stars of the TTF. anyway, enjoy the next episode! characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com and Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com

the pyrotechnics went off and the new show of WOW started, and the capacity crowd went nuts! they knew they were in for a great show as the #1 contender for the WOW World championship was going to be determined as Terri Gold was going to face Hollywood. the winner would take on the champion Lana Star at the Pay per view VENDETTA. so far, the only match for the pay per view was Gorgeous George taking on Jungle Grrl for the WOW Continental title.

RIOT vs DAFFNEY (tWo)

the song "Enter the Sandman" by Metallica blared on the PA System and soon the pyrotechnics went off. the crowd went nuts as the heavy metal maniac, Riot, made her appearance at the top of the stage. wearing a partially torn white shirt that had "RIOT" written across the front, black spandex shorts and long black boots with red flames on them, Riot walked down the ramp to a huge ovation. wielding a baseball bat and a vicious smile, Riot got to the ring. she waved the bat around and the crowd went nuts. she then began to play the bat like a guitar to the music and the crowd was whipped into a frenzy. she then grabbed a microphone.

"it is time!!! it is time for a RIOT!!!" Riot screamed. "Chyna, you bitch!!! i havent forgotten what you did to me! i am telling you, no, i am PROMISING you that i will get you. i will humiliate you! i will totally DOMINATE YOU! you cant stop the Riot!!!! but first, i am going to destroy your little friend!!" she screamed into the microphone.

the music of the NWO blared on the loudspeakers and Daffney made her appearance at the top of the ramp. Daffney was dressed in a black, tWo shirt, with blue jeans and black boots. her face was pale, like a Goth chick, and her long black hair looked a little wild from her messing with it. with a sadistic smile on her face, she began to walk down the aisle. she knew what she was in for. she knew how powerful Riot is and knew she had to try to outsmart her. Daffney was probably the least used member of the tWo, but she was still dangerous. she knew that if she won this match, not only would it please Hollywood and Chyna, but it would give her a much needed boost in her own wrestling career. she got into the ring, and immediately Riot attacked!

the bell rang and Riot began to club Daffney with huge fists. she then raked her nails down Daffney's back, then scooped her up and slammed her hard to the canvas. Riot pumped her fists, then grabbed Daffney by the hair. she tossed the Goth girl against the ropes and nailed her with a huge clothesline. Daffney hit the canvas and began to moan in pain. she felt helpless as Riot once again scooped her up and her back stung with pain when it crashed into the mat. Daffney looked up into the ring lights, then saw the face of Riot. Riot had a huge smile as she once again pulled Daffney up by the hair. Daffney began to feebly punch Riot in the gut and Riot laughed. Daffney heard Riot laughing, then took her hands and began to tickle Riot's sides. Riot let go of Daffney's hair and grabbed her sides. Daffney continued to poke her fingers on Riot's midsection, but then Riot stood up straight and nailed Daffney right between the eyes.

"so, you want to tickle huh? well, i will show you what tickling is all about!!!" Riot screamed. she then grabbed Daffney and threw her into the corner of the ring. she then drove in with a splash and crushed Daffney. Daffney slumped in the corner and Riot looked at her limp form. Riot then began to lightly run her fingers up and down Daffney's sides. Daffney began to giggle and weakly slapped Riot's hands. soon, Riot had dug her fingers into Daffney's armpits and she exploded in laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!" Daffney roared as she felt Riot's fingers dig into her armpits.

Riot continued to tickle Daffney's armpits and Daffney, trying to get away from the tickling fingers. she stood on her tippy-toes as Riot kept her fingers in Daffney's armpits. Riot had a wicked smile on her face as she continued to tickle the armpits. soon, Daffney tip-toed her way to the middle of the ring, still laughing from the underarm tickling. Riot then had a cruel smile, then pulled her arms from underneath Daffney's armnpits. she then did a "Rock bottom" to Daffney and went for the cover. 1.........2.........kickout! Daffney kicked out of the pin and Riot only shook her head. she figured that Daffney wasnt punished enough. she then suplexed the Goth woman and stared down at her twitching in pain. she then grabbed Daffney's ankle and twisted Daffney to roll over onto her stomach. Riot winked at the camera, then began to unlace Daffney's boot. the strings were plucked out of the black boot, then Riot pulled the boot off. she stared at the empty boot. she tossed it across the ring and stared at the white socked foot before her. Riot began to lick her lips in anticipation as she saw Daffney wiggling her toes in the sock. Riot began to lightly trace her index finger along the base of the sock covered toes and saw Daffney's foot wiggle.

"hnnnnnnn....nooooo..hehehehehehehehehe dont!!" Daffney moaned.

Riot then began to tickle the sole of the socked foot and the foot began to wiggle wildly. Daffney began to giggle harder and her foot wiggled wildly. she was quite ticklish on her feet and hated that she was trapped in this position. she tried to fight the ticklish sensations, but it was no use.

" hehehehehehehehehehHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHA!!!" Daffney screamed.

Riot began to really rake her fingers into Daffney's sock, tickling the Goth woman. Riot then smiled again. she grabbed the toe of the sock and began to pull the sock off of Daffney's foot.

"now it time to see Daffney's piggies!!!" Riot laughed as she tugged off the sock, revealing Daffney's bare foot. she loved the color of Daffney's sole which was pale. she liked the thick chunky toes and watched them clench in anticipation of being tickled. Riot didnt waste any more time and immediately began to scratch her nails on Daffney's tender sole.

"DONT!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HA!!!" Daffney shrieked.

Riot then tickled the base of Daffney's chunky toes and Daffney screamed even louder. the toes opened and closed shut, trying to keep Riot's tickling fingers away from the delicate undersides. Riot simply then concentrated on the pale arch and began to tease and tickle the tender arch. Daffney screamed louder and tried her best to wiggle free. Riot had a tight grip on her ankle and continued to tickle her foot. Daffney laid her head on the mat and laughed harder as Riot's fingers tickled the ball of her foot. she looked up and saw the ropes. she knew she had to make the ropes otherwise she would have to submit. she felt Riot's fingers dig into her toe crevices and she went wild with laughter. Riot enjoyed the soft skin of Daffney's toes. she felt Daffney's toes clench tight around her fingers, but it only trapped her fingers in between the toes. Daffney's body twitched violently as she tried to get away from the tickling and also to make it to the ropes. she was beginning to get weak, but inched her way closer. Riot smiled as she noticed Daffney getting closer to the ropes. she hurried her tickling of Daffney's toes and Daffney, with the last of her strength, lunged towards the ropes, grabbing the bottom rope with her hand. the referee told Riot to break the hold.

Riot released Daffney's ankle and looked at an exhausted Daffney laying on the mat, holding on to the bottom rope. Riot then grabbed Daffney's ankle, dragged her to the middle of the ring, then pulled her up by the hair. Riot then placed Daffney's head between her thighs and scooped her up. then she nailed Daffney with a powerful powerbomb! Daffney was out cold. Riot put her foot on Daffney's chest and as the ref made the count, Riot motioned her fingers, counting along with the ref. 1.........2..........3!!!! the bell rang and the referee raised Riot's hand in victory. she then rolled Daffney out of the ring so she could celebrate. the crowd then began to stir as they saw Chyna running down the ramp and into the ring. Riot saw this and ducked under a Chyna clothesline. Chyna bounced off the ropes and Riot nailed her with a big boot to the head. Chyna staggered backwards and Riot hit her with a clothesline. Chyna stumbled and fell into the ropes!! her arms were tangled between the top and second ropes and the crowd went nuts. an evil smile formed on Riot's face as she stared at the now helpless Chyna. Riot stood next to Chyna and got in her face.

"why Chyna!!!!! you look so....so..........HELPLESS!!!!" Riot screamed in Chyna's face.

"leave me alone bitch!!!" Chyna replied as she tried to get out of her trap.

"oh nooooooo.....i am not going to leave you alone!! tell me Chyna, are you........TICKLISH?????!!!!!!" Riot asked.

"DONT YOU DARRRRRRHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHA!!!" Chyna roared.

Riot then began to tickle Chyna's exposed ribs and the 9th wonder of the world laughed hard. Riot scribbled her fingers up and down Chyna's ribcage and Chyna's legs violently kicked. Riot stood next to Chyna, so Chyna's powerful legs couldnt kick her. Riot then ran her fingers in Chyna's exposed armpits and Chyna began to go into silent laughter. Riot had Chyna at her mercy and she didnt intend to give her any! soon, Chyna's body began to go limp from the horrendous tickling she was receiving. her legs turned into limp noodles and she was breathing heavy. Riot then got into Chyna's face once again.

"now Chyna, you are MINE!!!!! you are my little tickle bitch!!" Riot screamed. "now, let's take a look at those huge feet of yours!!!"

Chyna shook her head no. she didnt want her feet touched, but was powerless to stop Riot. she looked through her tired eyes and saw Riot grabbing her ankle. she felt so helpless as she watched Riot unzip her boot, then pull it off. she began to whisper "no" as she saw Riot pulling off her sock. at that moment, Daffney got back into the ring with a steel chair and tried to hit Riot from behind. Riot saw Daffney in the corner of her eye and moved out of the way. Daffney swung the chair and Riot got out of the way, but the momentum continued and she hit Chyna in the head with the chair. Daffney was shocked at what she did and stared at a dazed Chyna. Riot then turned her around, kicked her in the midsection and powerbombed her again. the crowd went wild. Riot then got into Chyna's face one more time.

"next time Chyna, i wont be so merciful! next time, i will make you my BITCH!!!!" Riot screamed.

"Enter the Sandman" played again and Riot grabbed her baseball bat, twirled it like a baton and left the ring. she pointed and laughed at Chyna who was still in the ropes and a laid out Daffney. Chyna looked through her dazed eyes at a gloating woman. a look of hate filled her eyes and she vowed to herself that she would make Riot pay for this!

*********COMMERCIAL******

Terri Gold sat in her dressing room along with Beckie and Bronco Billie, lacing up her boots. the trio was excited that Terri had a huge match tonight.

"Terri, this is it! this is your big chance! beat Hollywood and you're the #1 contender." Beckie told her excitedly.

"i know! i am so nervous right now. i waited for this opportunity for a while. i want Lana Star sooooo bad!!! i want my title back. plus, i get revenge on Hollywood. i have never beaten her. there is so much riding on this." Terri told them.

"Terri, you have to do it! Lana has been champ for way too long. she is embarrassing the entire WOW organization." Billie chimed in.

"i just wish i had a chance at gold....." Beckie said, turning away.

"Oh Beckie, i'm sorry. but you gave that tournament your best shot! you shouldnt feel bad..." Terri told her.

"i know...but i had to lose to George. that really hurts." Beckie said sadly.

"hey, why dont you two form a team again and go after Asian Invasion. they are friends of ours. i think they will be more than happy to give you a shot. i know they would prefer you two instead of the tWo." Terri told them.

"you're right Terri! maybe we should go after the tag titles. it may be our best chance for gold right now." Billie said.

"yeah, maybe we will all have gold. Terri with the WOW title, and us with the tag belts!" Beckie said, her voice sounding more positive.

"trust me girls, things are going to go our way....." Terri said full of confidence.

"OOOOOOOOH I HATE THAT BITCH!!!!" Sable yelled as she sat in a chair, getting her hair brushed by Stacy Karter.

"i know how you feel! i cant stand that woman either! she is so desperate to get a shot at my belt! in a way, i hope Terri Gold wins tonight." Lana replied.

"i GUARANTEE that bitch will pay for costing me a shot at the Continental title. she took something from me, now i will take something from her!!!" Sable scowled.

"Patti, why dont you be a dear and get us some hot tea." Lana told her "personal assistant".

"Sure Lana! i will be right back!" Patti said cheerily.

Patti left the room and made her way to the backstage buffet table. she saw the hot tea and made Lana and Sable each a cup. she placed the cups on a tray, picked it up and turned around. she almost spilled the drinks when she ran into Mystery.

"Watch where you're going!!!" Mystery yelled.

"sorry!!! why dont you watch where you're going??!! i need to get these drinks to Lana and Sable." Patti replied.

"fine!!! i am on my way to my match anyway. tell Lana and Sable i said hi." Mystery said.

Patti nodded her head, then was in shock as Mystery pushed the tray into her chest. the hot tea burned on Patti blouse and her chest. Patti stood there in pain as Mystery walked away laughing. Patti then had a sad look on her face as Mystery walked away.

MYSTERY (tWo) vs TANJA, the Warrior princess

Tanja's entrance music hit and the Xena look alike made her appearance at the top of the ramp. Tanja wore her Xena looking outfit with brown leather boots and swung her sword. she walked down the aisle to a decent ovation and got into the ring. she anxiously awaited her opponent. she knew what the tWo was capable of, as she was a victim several times. this time, she planned to turn the tables.

the music of the NWO blared and some fog appeared at the top of the ramp. through the smoke walked Mystery. dressed in a sleeveless black spandex top, with black shorts, black sheer nylons and black boots, Mystery walked towards the ring. a black see through mask covered her face and if anyone could see her face, they would have seen a smile. she still laughed over the Patti Pizzazz incident. she got into the ring and stared at Tanja. the bell rang and the two locked up. Tanja got the better of the matchup and shoved Mystery to the ground. Mystery stood back up and Tanja kicked her in the midsection and tried to deliver a pedigree. Mystery blocked the attempt and stood up, delivering a back body drop. Mystery then hit the ropes and tried to deliver a legdrop. Tanja rolled out of the way and mystery landed on the mat hard. Tanja was pumped. she then grabbed Mystery by the top of her mask, and tossed her against the ropes. she then planted her huge boot into Mystery's jaw and Mystery hit the canvas. Tanja went for the cover. 1........2......KICKOUT. Tanja then scooped Mystery up and slammed her to the canvas. she dropped an elbow and again went for the cover. 1.........2.......kickout. Tanja then threw Mystery into the turnbuckles and tried to follow up with a splash.

Mystery raised her boots up and Tanja's face crashed into the soles of Mystery's boots. Tanja stumbled backwards and Mystery shot out of the corner and delivered a wicked clothesline to Tanja. Tanja laid on the mat in pain. Mystery dropped an elbow, then a knee into Tanja's gut. she then pulled the warrior princess by the hair, then slammed her to the mat. Mystery then looked at Tanja's huge feet. her head cocked to the side and she wondered how sensitive those big feet may be. she grabbed Tanja's ankle, but Tanja reacted and kicked Mystery in the head. Mystery was dazed and Tanja sprang to her feet and kicked Mystery in the midsection. she then took advantage of Mystery's hunched over form and nailed a pedigree. she went for the cover. 1........2.......foot on the ropes. Tanja looked over at Mystery's foot sitting on the ropes. victory was so close, but yet so far. about a foot to be exact. she then grabbed Mystery's ankle and dragged her to the middle of the ring. she then did a step over toe hold and Mystery yelled in pain. Tanja continued to twist Mystery's ankle, then had a smile on her face. she looked at Mystery's black boot and stared at the laces. she untied the laces and began to pluck them loose. Mystery felt her laces come undone and began to beg.

"dont do this!!! dont you dare!!!!" Mystery yelled.

Tanja continued to unlace the boot and finally they were loose enough for her to pull off the boot. Mystery was wiggling wildly as she saw her boot slip off her leg and finally off her foot. her toes wiggled inside the sheer black nylon and panic filled her body. Tanja stared at the exposed foot and smiled. it was finally her turn to get back at the tWo. she saw Mystery's toes through the nylon and placed her fingers on the base of those toes. she then began to tickle the toes and Mystery went nuts. her toes wiggled wildly and Tanja continued to stroke the bottom of the toes, then finally into Mystery's arch. Mystery went nuts and couldnt take it anymore. she reached up and raked her fingers into Tanja's eyes. Tanja released the hold and tried to rub her eyes. Mystery then speared Tanja and now Tanja was hurting.

"tickle my foot will you? well, now it is YOUR turn!!!" Mystery yelled as she grabbed Tanja's ankle. she unlaced the long boot and pulled it off. she rolled the white sock off of Tanja's foot and exposed the size 11 foot. the arch was high and the toes were long and slender. Mystery began to scratch her nails on the ball of the foot and Tanja reacted.

"NOOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOT MY FEEEEEEEEET!!!!" Tanja laughed hysterically.

Mystery continued to tickle the soft sole of Tanja's foot. Tanja's body went ballistic and she screamed for her life. her long toes wiggled wildly and Mystery decided to attack those toes. her fingers probed the soft crevices of Tanja's toes. Tanja tried to twist and turn her body, but Mystery wouldnt let go. she loved tickling Tanja's big toe and loved hearing Tanja scream. Mystery then tickled the arch and Tanja went into silent laughter. Tanja then rolled over onto her stomach and Mystery now had Tanja in a vulnerable position. she tickled the toes some more and Tanja decided to give up. she began to tap the mat. the bell rang and Mystery jumped up in celebration. the referee raised her hand and she strutted around the ring. the crowd then stirred as Patti Pizzazz made her way into the ring. Mystery turned around and once she did, Patti nailed Mystery over the head with one of Lana's mirrors. Mystery fell to the mat in a heap and Patti stood over her. she stuck out her tongue and walked away.

******COMMERCIAL*****

Chyna was in the tWo dressing room, throwing chairs. she was extremely pissed and the other members watch her go into a rage.

"THAT BITCH!!! I CANT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON HER!!!!!" Chyna yelled.

Hollywood walked over to Chyna and tried to calm her down. "relax! relax!! you will get a chance to get Riot back!" Hollywood told her.

"OH YOU BET I WILL!!!! this time i will finish her!! i want to hurt her!! i want her to SUFFER!!! i want to completely break her and humiliate her!! i will make her my sl--.....wait!!! i got an idea!!" Chyna smiled.

"what is it?" Hollywood asked.

"i'll be right back!!!!" Chyna yelled.

David Mclane sat at his desk going over some figures. he heard a knock on his door.

"the door is open!" he yelled.

Chyna walked in and stood over his desk. David sat back in his chair. a look of worry came over his face as he didnt know what Chyna wanted.

"uh, can i help you Chyna?" Mclane asked.

"I WANT RIOT!!!!" Chyna demanded.

"again?" Mclane responded.

"you dont seem to understand McWorm!! this time i want Riot and i want her bad!!! but, i dont want her now, i want her at VENDETTA!!" Chyna yelled.

"at VENDETTA?" hmm, sounds interesting." Mclane said.

"but this time, the stakes are higher. i want to make it a SLAVE match!" Chyna said.

Mclane's eyes popped opened. "slave match? what the hell is that?" he said, obviously intrigued.

"simple you simpleton. the loser becomes the winner's slave for let's say, a certain amount of time?" Chyna said.

"i like it. i like it!!!" Mclane shouted.

"to make it binding, if the loser refuses to do whatever, and i mean WHATEVER, the winner says, then she is suspended indefinitely from WOW." Chyna chimed in.

"I really like it!!! you got it!!! at VENDETTA, it will be Chyna vs Riot in a SLAVE MATCH!!!!!!" David Mclane shouted.

UP NEXT: more matches announced for VENDETTA and the #1 contender's match between Hollywood and Terri Gold.

okay fans, how was this episode? like i said, this pay per view will be something to remember. stay tuned for more. feedback always welcomed.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back