• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Road trip, back home, and a romantic dinner w tickling.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys went on their first road trip, and emerged from the trip with a 5 and 2 record, beating the Mets 2 out of 3 in New York, and splitting two games each with Atlanta and Houston. Returning home to Paradise, they lost a Friday night contest to the Pittsburgh Pirates, before Mitch's 8th inning homerun and Naomi's heroics sparked a Saturday win. Although they didnt want to be party poopers, after the Adrienne incident, Mitch and Naomi wanted time to themselves on certain occasions. Since playing baseball didnt allow this, and the Good Guys usually played on Saturday night except for early in the season, the couple decided to take advantage of that Saturday's day game to schedule a romantic dinner at Cafe Martinique, the island's best place. The team was at the hotel gambling and doing their usual Saturday night thing, but they knew Mitch and Naomi were having dinner on the grounds, and didnt want to be disturbed. As they sat in a romantic booth in a dark corner of the resturant eating lobster, steak, and drinking fine wine, they only had eyes for each other. The fans and others knew they were there, but respectfully kept their distance. Mitch and Naomi were giggly as they ate and drank and lovingly looked at each other, Naomi taking off her shoes and playing footsie with Mitch with her bare feet: "Feed me, Iam a baby, I forgot how to eat myself" Naomi giggled. "With pleasure, you beautiful creature of a 110 pound 5 foot 2 inch blonde beautiful baby" Mitch said, feeding Naomi a piece of lobster. As they were eating and cooing at each other, Mitch couldnt resist the opportunity to goose and run his fingers over his beautiful wife's sides every so often, causing the giggles: "Will you stop tickling me, Iam trying to eat, you silly" She cooed at him. "So, ah, when we get home, can I make love to you, and kiss you on every inch of your body?" He said, half jokingly. "Maybe, I'll think about it, if you're very very very nice to me, I may let you" She giggled back at him. "Did I tell you that you look absolutely beautiful in that white sweater tonight, and that I love you?" He said. "No, you didnt, and thank you very much, but ah, you dont think I know you are trying to get me a little bit drunk and sweet talk me so we end up in bed" She giggled. "Is it working?" He said. "Maybe" she giggled again. Mitch put his hand on Naomi's chest and began stroking her breasts through her sweater. "Dont feel my boobs in public, silly" She said. "Aww, why not, Iam in a very touchy feely mood tonight" He said, going to feel his beautiful wife again.
When the check came Mitch said: "Neither one of us can drive, we're too drunk. I'll call a cab, and we'll get the car in the morning. I dont want to go into the hotel and see the team, I just want to get you home and see you naked, okay?" "Yeah" Naomi said. The cab came, and took them home. After Mitch and Naomi put Erin to bed, they began making out hot and heavy, and the next thing they knew, their clothes were strewn all over the floor from downstairs to upstairs and they were in bed by candlelight making passionate love. "Fuck Adrienne, god what a putz Iam. I love you so much Naomi Nicole. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and Iam so so sorry for ever hurting you" Mitch said. Naomi couldnt resist a giggle: "Fuck Adrienne? Shes not in this bed. I thought you wanted to fuck me? Isnt that what we're here for" Naomi giggled. "Will you shut up, you hot, beautiful,ticklish wife" Mitch said, going to kiss her and stick his tongue in her mouth. Then he said: "Iam going to make sure I have something in your mouth all night long to keep you from saying silly things" He said, continuing to french kiss Naomi, and staring at her beautiful naked body. Mitch gave Naomi a full body kiss, when he got to her feet, he kissed and started sucking on her toes, causing her to giggle and wiggle her toes in his mouth: "That tickles, you silly boy, but Iam getting so turned on. " She said. "That's good, because that is how it is meant to be" He replied. Finally, after a long time, they had sex and it was great, just like the old days when they first got married and were happy.
The next morning, they awoke relatively early, and felt wonderful:"That was so great last night, if we didnt have to go play those stupid Pirates today, I'd stay here all day in bed with you" She said. "Nah, we have to show up, or the old man will have a cow" Mitch said.
They got to the ballpark about 10:30 for the 1:05 start. Mandy was already there, getting in pregame exercises:" So, did you two have a nice romantic evening?" Mandy giggled. "Yes, it was very nice, we had a beautiful dinner,wine, and talked a lot. It was good just to spend some time alone as a couple without being parents or Mr and Mrs Good Guy for a night" Naomi said.
That day, a beautiful Sunday afternoon, the Good Guys beat the Pirates 5-3 behind a homerun from Mitch, and lights out pitching from Naomi. Mitch and Naomi had a beautiful night of love, tickles, and food, and the team had turned it around. All seemed well in Good Guy land. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The end

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back