• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Tickling Experience Again

pghtickleguy

TMF Master
Well its old pghtickleguy again with yet another recent experience. I have to say that I have been pretty fortunate to have had two good tickling situations happen to me in the same week. My second such episode happened the other day. We have a dating company here in the burgh that you can call and for a nominal fee you can listen and respond to personal ads. Everything from Long term romantic relationships to intimate encounters. Well guess which one I popped in. At any rate I leave a message for a girl and she responds. I pretty much say up front that I am not really looking for a hookup but to have some fun that I am sure will leave a smile on your face. Entrigued I suppose is why she responded. Her name at least the one she gave me was Sharon. Sharon was about 5'4" with brown hair and a very nice personality. She was a small to medium build and kinda cute. So through a few conversations that went on for about a week we decided to get together. She told me that she was extremely ticklish and would actually giggle everytime she said the word tickle. I knew she would be fun. So to fast forward to my arrival she is dressed in shorts and a t- shirt. She tells me that she has never done anything like this before (Actually let someone tickle her for an extended period of time). I told her that I would take it easy on her because it would be nice if this could be a regular thing. We head to her bedroom as she takes her shoes off which were sandals and climbs onto her bed. I asked if she was ready and she buried her face in the pillow and I began. Just getting a feel for her ticklespots I just started out stroking her sides and up near her underarms. As I got nice jerks and giggles I knew that would prove good later on. I then moved down her legs and stroked the back of her legs and around her knees which was a little better reaction as she began to buck a little and beg. I then continued down her leg and as I am about to reach her feet she begs me "Please don't touch my feet" "They are the worst"!!!!!!!!!!! Well that is all I wanted to hear I had to see just how bad As I stroke her foot she breaks out in this loud screaming and laughing and all I did was stroke her foot. It was a true ticklers dream. I said to her that we will have lots of fun tonight. I then dug in and began scribbling her feet as she was absolutely going ballistic !!! She was laughing very hard now and pleading I can't take my feet being tickled that's the worst!!!!!!!!!! I said no actually this is as I moved to her toes which got an even better reaction. She was really laughing hard as I continued this for a few minutes alternating between her toes and the rest of her feet. I stopped suddenly to let her catch her breath. All of the sudden I started again on her. This time alternating to other parts of her very ticklish body. Just as I thought her feet were the worst I found out that her ribs were maybe even worse. I hit there and almost got bucked head first into the wall. It didn't take very long for that to be the worst and I tickled even more. I then went for her underarms and got almost the same reactions. Lots of uncontrollable laughter and lots of pleading. Well at this point we are almost a half hour in and she is doing pretty good. I still had a few places else I wanted to try and had to get them. That was her knees and around her hips. Well if you couldn't already imagine both places were incredible to say the least. When I got to her hips that is what just about did her in. She broke from that in about 2 minutes. All total she lasted 45 minutes. She said it was the most fun that she had in a long time and couldn't believe how much she could handle. We casually chatted for a few more minutes as I told her what got me into tickling and all about the TMF. I figure why not be honest. It was nice to see that she wasn't very judgemental and that she as she put it has done a lot worse than what I wanted. We agreed that we would get together again soon and maybe use restraints or blindfolds the next time. We shall see. But I had to post because to me nothing is better than the real thing. I hope everyone enjoys.

[SIZE=+4]EXCELLENT, DUDE![/SIZE]

Man, PH - this post reads like fiction (too good to be true)! How did you talk this woman into being a first time lee? I can't imagine how the heck you did that. You must have the gift-of-gab big time! You been to Ireland and kissed the Blarney Stone?!?

Anyway, congratulations on a terrific find. I look forward to hearing more.

Thank You so much Sole Seeker. I can assure you this is very much real and you'd be surprised how people respond when you show them how sincere you really are. She did comment on how this was the first time she was a lee but enjoyed it very much. The thing to find out is if there will be a return visit. I sure hope so!!!!!!!!!!

As some people actually win the lottery . . .

Just as some people actually win the lottery, once in a while a guy meets/tickles the right girl at the right time. Such was the case with pghtickleguy. Good show, old chap!

I'm sure Hank Aaron does not remember every home run he hit. I certainly don't remember every girl I've tickled. But pghtickleguy's tale made me remember a couple "this was too easy" tickling conquests I've had. Not to leave you hanging, but over the next few days I will post at least one story in particular that illustrates my point.

Now, you might think, "If this girl was so ticklish, how could she just lay on her bed and take getting tickled for that long? Pghtickleguy didn't even tie her down." While it's indeed rare, I've also tickled a few girls who, while laughing and begging me to stop, did not pull away or fight me.:wow: More to come soon . . .

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back