• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Impatient" m/f - nylons

Maelstrom

TMF Regular
The following is dedicated to a friend who works in a prominent Chicago building that houses some of the city's best lawyers. That building caught fire a couple weeks ago, and thankfully, she was gone before that happened. It left a lot of people bewildered, to say the least, and this story was an attempt to cheer her up. With her permission, I'm sharing it with you, but I have changed the names to protect the naughty.

Impatient

By Maelstrom

Renovations to the Cook County Building had been complete for about a month. At the behest of Mayor Richard M. Daley, the building was rendered practically fireproof. No expense was spared in the safety improvements. Fire alarms, sprinkler systems, fire exits, and brand new internal fire-proofing beneath the walls have been implemented on each floor.

Inside this veritable fortress, Chicago’s ace attorneys were frantically trying to get caught up on all their overdue paperwork. Briefings, depositions, etc. were now literally flying through the fax machines. Letter couriers had double and triple loads and were working double shifts themselves.

Nestled inside a fashionable office on the 3rd., floor, Michelle was working frantically to also get caught up on work. After 2 months of telecommuting, all cases needed extra attention to complete the files. It was now 9:00 at night, and the day’s stress was really being felt. Michelle was not looking forward to a drive back to the suburbs.

Shortly after 9PM, the slightest noise, and the movement of a shadow captured the busy lawyer’s attention. Looking up, Michelle saw a tall, thin, and highly disgruntled looking man standing in the doorway. Startled, and slightly angry, she said, “Tom, what the hell are you doing here? You scared the daylights out of me.” Unfazed, Tom said, “I know you’ve been busy, Michelle, but this is the fourth time you’ve canceled on me, and this is completely unacceptable.” “We haven’t tickled each other for 2 and a half months !”

Michelle missed those sessions just as much as Tom did, but there was so much work to do, and simply not enough time to do everything. Despite her surprise and mild anger, she was happy to see him. There was definitely something different in Tom’s demeanor. The happy-go-lucky attitude that had always been there before was gone. Instead, his look was much more determined and focused than before. Helping himself to a seat, Tom motioned for Michelle to take one next to him. These were nice, new chairs in front of her desk…..high-backed wooden armchairs with cushions on the seats and backs.

As they began to relax, Michelle wondered aloud, “So, what are you going to do now that you’ve gotten past security?”

“Well, now that you mention it, I’m afraid you need to be taught a lesson in keeping your appointments, and I’ve brought along a few supplies.” Tom then reached into his briefcase and took out several lengths of nylon rope. Without a word or acknowledgement of Michelle’s shock, Tom began wrapping the rope around her wrists, tying them tightly to the arms of the chairs. Not only did she not resist, but Michelle was rather enjoying this. It had been a long time since she’d been bound, and it was a pleasure to feel the taught ropes on her again.

Tom was efficient and methodical. He tied Michelle’s ankles to the legs of the chair, and tied her knees together, adding to her immobility. After tying her torso to the back of the chair, Michelle’s bondage was almost complete.

“Now, Michelle, you’re not going to scream, are you?” “Tom, I can’t help it…and it’s been so long, and I can’t move….I have no idea what will happen if you tickle me now…..maybe we shouldn’t do this…..look, we’ll get together next week….the Ambassador’s Suite, I promise.” The more Michelle thought about this, the more panicked she became. This could be extremely embarrassing for her, especially if a colleague or security came in and saw her being tickled and laughing so uncontrollably.

“You’re right, Michelle, this could be a problem, and it’s a good thing I’ve already thought it.” With that, Tom took out two thick silk scarves. The first one was wrapped and wrapped into a ball that actually looked about the size of a fist. As Michelle was about to ask what this was, Tom shoved the silk ball into her mouth, and wrapped the other scarf around her mouth……and fastening her head to the back of the chair in the same tie. Now Michelle’s bondage was complete. Unable to move anything but her fingers, anticipation, fear, and excitement rocketed through Michelle’s system.

As if things couldn’t get worse, Michelle suddenly felt herself falling backwards. Slowly, her chair was tipping backwards as Tom gently set her down. Now, all she could see was the ceiling, and she couldn’t even beg for mercy!

Sitting down at Michelle’s elevated feet, Tom began his taunts. Tapping his finger on the soles of her shoes, Tom casually and wordlessly informed her what was next. Now Michelle’s panic was also complete, she wondered how this was possible to have been hard at work one minute and now on her back, tied and about to be tickle-tortured the next ?!? Mightily, she tried to keep her shoes on her feet, but Tom’s pulling fingers won out. As leather was separated from nylon, a cooling sensation was felt on Michelle’s soles and toes. It actually felt great to get out of those shoes. She wiggled her toes in relief and in nervous anticipation. Nothing was happening and she wondered what was coming and when.

It was not a long wait, as fingernails made contact with her feet. Michelle’s whole body tensed and flexed as the tickling sensations rocked both her stocking clad soles. Tom was relentless as he softly, but rapidly sought out the most ticklish spots on Michelle’s tired feet. The inside arches were producing a particularly nice muffled scream, so he stayed on that spot for a while…..starting and stopping…..no warning.

Michelle’s mind was on fire. She couldn’t think, couldn’t even be angry….no room for anything but to feel ticklish, and feel the gentle, relentless strokes now being perpetrated under her toes. As her soles quivered and her toes wiggled furiously, Tom was now moving at random from her heels, to toes, to arches, to soles……in no particular order.

This went non-stop for the next 15 minutes, after which Tom finally let up. He massaged the tickling sensations from Michelle’s feet, and gave each one several kisses before removing her gag and ropes. Exhausted, Michelle made her way to the couch with Tom’s help, and once there, they collapsed and snuggled together for a bit. Tom rubbed her shoulders and kissed her face, neck, and ears.

Michelle, now fully composed again, gently motioned for Tom to lay down. As Michelle kissed Tom and stroked his neck and ears, it felt great. He’d really missed her, and it was good to be intimate like this again. As he raised his arms to stretch and get more comfortable, there was suddenly a resounding CLICK….
In less than a second, Tom’s wrists were immobile above his head. Someone else was in the room. As Michelle leaned back, she now had his lower legs pinned as well. Out of the left corner of his eye, Tom saw a female security officer, tall, blond, late 40’s it seemed….make her way very quickly behind Michelle’s back to Toms ankles. Again, without warning, Toms’ feet were secured to the couch.

Well, Tom…..do you like my new couch? I ordered this one special with restraintsl…hoping you’d pay me a visit one day.

Michelle’s whole countenance had changed. The bewildered ticklee now had a sinister and authoritative look about her….a complete paradigm shift.

“Oh, and by the way, I’d like you to meet Jackie, my friend from security. I’ve told her about you and she has asked me on several occasions if she could join us and be allowed to have you in her clutches for a while. “

“There won’t be any gags tonight, dearest, because we’re going to want to hear you scream,” said Michelle. Each lady worked quickly removing Tom’s shoes and socks. Jackie produced a pair of large scissors and began cutting away Tom’s clothing.

“I hope you weren’t planning anything for later tonight, Tom…..because it’ll be 3 or 4 in the morning before you’re getting out of here….and scream all you want, because I’ve had this office soundproofed.”

Naked, helpless, and at the mercy of two beautiful women….hmmm. This was going to be a beautiful evening.
:D

Excellent! Very well-written and sexually charged.

I'd love to read a followup where both Michelle and Jackie have their stocking-soles tickled! I hope you intend to write one.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'd consider a sequel here, and yours is a really good suggestion. Maybe Tom should get his really good before getting the two of them :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back