• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FM stuff?

Biscuit

Verified
I'm just getting ready to cancel my subscription to FM's members area. Their stuff was never great, and has been going steadily downhill with a few exceptions.

Before I do, though, I want to know if anyone has any recommendations as to videos I should buy while I still get my "members discount".

I'm primarily into feet, bare (no stockings, please) and like the cute girl next door type. I'd rather she be ticklish than gorgeous. I've been disappointed in the past, but am open to any suggestions. Playful stuff is ok, as long as she's not faking (I can spot them a mile away).

I'm particularly interested in anything with Alisa Webb in it, I find her irresistable and she LOOKS ticklish. Maybe I'm wrong...

Please, some help, gentlemen.

:)

Alisa Webb is tickled at the end of FC-161 I beleave it si called turned on and ticklish. Its a cute scene. Also Sydney Moon is a cute girl next door type who appears to be extreamly ticklish. She sqeels like a baby pig (its funny). She is on the Tickle Party Vol.2 DVD as well as a couple of tapes I can't remember the numbers and one of the scenes is on the DVD. Do a name search at the site to find the tapes the models you like are on. I'd suggest some tapes but the names and numbers are all jumbled together and I can't remember what scene is on what tape. Thats one of the problems with FM it all starts to look the same to me. Forgive the bad grammar and misspellings I am about to pass out from sleep deprivation.

Last edited:
Try FC-161, their release from last month. Alisa Webb gets it goooood from Heather Stewart (a sexy blonde who is truly becoming a fearsome tickler in the mold of Priscilla or Kristin of RT). I watched this video again last night and Alisa, breasts bared, appeared to be seriously suffering, on the verge of tears. I just ordered their new one, which has Alisa giving it back to Heather, who is also very ticklish.

Heather also dishes it out to sexy gal pal Shay Ruskin (like this clipped scandal-rag James Ellroy writing style I just fell into?), and Shay gets hot Heather back goooood! Also, Christy from RT's "Trio Of Hysterics" is tickled, nude and tied to a chair, by Eliot Shear.

If all this isn't enough, the always-popular Amber Michaels, wearing only hose and garters, gets it from three guys! And attractive blonde Erin and brunette Jacenda take turns giving it to each other, securely tied to a massage table. In all, not one weak scene, very unusual for FM. :cool:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back