• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trish Stratus! ! !

JJB

TMF Regular
Woooooo! Something I've been wondering for quite a long time concerning MY favorite celebrity, Trish Stratus of the WWF...

I've sent the question in myself quite a few times, but never saw it posted... but if you go to her homepage at http://www.TrishStratus.com , look for the post titled "please answer my question", posted on August 30th by one Dave Dyson... she answered "The Question"! Albeit brief, she answered it... he asked in his post if she would answer his question "because it would make him happy"... and her answer to if she's ticklish?

"Yes!"

WOO-HOO! You could kind of tell that, being that most beautiful women like her are ticklish, but it's there in writing, and that's Trish answering it and not some pseudo-wannabe posting under her name. After all, it's her homepage!

And now she's co-hosting WWF Excess, so there are many, many more opportunities to ask the question... but the first part was taken care of!

Is Trish... ticklish? Yes! ;o)

Oh..........my............

*fainted*

(This individual will resume his comment once he has regained consciousness.)

The next questain needs to be where are you ticklish tell us the places you are ticklish.

Rebel Romeo-- Excellent find my friend. Top notch. Ever since she first came to the WWF I've wanted to jump her bones. I remember when she used to manage T&A (Test and Albert) that she would often interfere in matches by removing her boot and hitting somebody with it.

I just knew it!!I felt it in my bones! Trish is ticklish! Lita ha to be ticklish also! I'm teling you, they cut tickle fights in those WWF Divas tapes.

Just Aksked

I posted the "next Qustion"... Hay Trish, sence you admitted you were ticklish, any chance you'll tell us where.

New guy here. Since I first saw Trish pop into the WWF I wondered where she was ticklish, not if she is ticklish. Because we all know someone that hot is without a doubt. I checked a lot of sites for her email addy and found it. I emailed her a good 8 months ago. I got a reply right back and before I opened it I almost fainted because I thought it was her emailing me right back. It was not. It was just a letter they send back to everyone who emailed her saying she will answer your questions for sure. It might take her a while but she will. She promised that. Did not take too long but 3-4 months later she did email me back. I can't find the damn email right now but you can believe me I am still searcing. Of course my question was where is she most ticklish. Her answer I know like the back of my hand. "How did you guess im ticklish? Im actually ticklish all over, but since you asked my most ticklish spot it would have to be my armpits and tummy, with my feet close behind". This girl is awesome. Did not take long to write back and answered the question greatly. Sorry I did not post early about this. I was just a reader for some time. Hope this makes some of you happy and when I find that email I will post it. Great find BTW too for whoever posted this. Later!

It's official

Trish Stratus is the perfect woman. I would give anything to see those feet of hers tickled.

Hell not just her feet man her whole fine looking body. I want to see a full body tickle.

Machine, I agree, big time! Always feet, feet, feet. This girl is gorgeous. Who would not wanna tickle every inch of her body? Still searching for the email. Be patient please.

I admit I've never quite gotten the fuss over Trish Stratus, who reminds me way too much of Pamela Anderson -- and no, I've never been an admirer of Plastic Pammy either. But knowing this definitely raises her stock in my eyes.

Holy F**ING SH*T Sandman great find! You killed Bootman, You bastard! lol:D

If you want to be a TMF regular, you gotta eat more fruit.

My qusetion was has she answered where she is ticklish. not who posted it. So I just wanted to clear that up.

By the way lita is ticklish. The kat is also ticklish even know she does not work for the wwf anymore.

trish

Machine, I still have no clue what you mean. You asked if she said where she was ticklish. I posted where SHE said she was ticklish in a email that I got from her that I am still searching for.

Trish

Machine, I still remember that email like the back of my hand. I posted her answer to the question in this thread. Go look if you did not already. I will still search for the email though.

I just want to say that I found where you posted her answer on this thread I just wanted to say I am sorry for going nuts. Ps You are still the man.

lita ticklish?

where is Lita ticklish? I never knew she was... I need info peoples.

trish

I am now convinced that people do not read the entire thread....:rolleyes:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back