• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklish thoughts 2

tickledorange

2nd Level Orange Feather
Stacy had decided to take a walk in the woods of Matson Park that morning. She always enjoyed nature, especially during the fall when all the leaves were changing. The woods in the area were a bit eerie, though, because of all the crazy things that happened there: high school parties, initiations, and secret society meetings. She didn’t care for any of that stuff anyway, so she wasn’t worried. As she walked, she heard people rusting in the trees and laughing. “I got one!” “Haha you’re dead.” “Go left shhhhhhh, they’re on to us”. Stacy paid no attention to these things, even though they were quite funny to listen to. “Crazy kids,” she muttered as she walked along, looking at the trees.
All of a sudden, something jumps out of the tree. Stacy jumped out of the way as 2 more people jumped in front of her. As she was beginning to turn around, something from behind whacked her in the leg and she fell swiftly to the ground. She then felt one of them get on her back and tie her hands together. “Don’t struggle and it won’t get worse for you,” he told her as he blindfolded her.
She stood up quickly. They tied a cord around the ropes on her arms and told her to march. She marched thru the forest with them, feeling her head being lowered and her being dragged around as if to avoid branches and holes in the forest. After what seemed like forever, they stopped walking. She then heard a door open and was rushed over to a chair and ordered to sit down. She sat quickly as to prevent another beating. They tied her to the chair by throwing some rope around her waist and pushing her against the chair as they tied the rope to the back of the chair. Her blindfold was then removed and she blinked and squinted because of the bright light in the room. A person sitting at a desk was staring at her. He looked to be about her age, if not a little younger. He was wearing a red shirt and glasses and had dark hair. His brown eyes met with hers as he said, “Welcome, my dear, to our base camp. I didn’t know you were in this little war, so I am guessing that you are a spy for the blue team.”
“I…..I have no idea what you are talking about. Let me out of here! I’m not part of your little game; I’m just walking in the park. Let me go!” she screamed in his face.
“That’s exactly what a spy would say,” he chuckled, drumming his hands on the desk.
“You hafta believe me. I don’t eve know what you’re doing! I was just walking in the weather. I don’t even know what I’m spying on.” She said, squirming in the chair.
She then felt two hands grab her shoulders. “Well see what you know,” he told her, smiling to the guy standing behind her.
The director put his hand in the air. Stacy felt someone tickling her ribs. She tried to look behind her as she held in her laughter, but that didn’t work. He then tickled faster and she lost it all at once, kicking her feet as she burst out in laughter. “Haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha no don’t dohohohohohohohohhahahahahahaha,” she laughed as she tried to free her hands.
“So you’re ticklish? That will make your stay here a lot more fun,” he said as he turned around. “Take her to a cell. I’m done here.”
“Stay? I’m not staying here. I’m gonna go home and not be part of your stupid little war games.”
“So we’re stupid, eh?” he stammered, staring into her eyes. “Make sure she gets extra special treatment.”
She was then untied from the chair. A bag was placed over her head to keep her from seeing what was going on. She cried as she tried to pull away from them, but it was no use. She was dragged down the hallway to a cell and placed on a bench. Her legs were tied to a bench in the middle of the room, with loops above and below her knees and ropes securing her ankles. Chains held her arms in place above her head. She breathed deeply in the bag as she tested her bonds. The two guards watched and laughed as she tried furiously to escape the grasp. They finally shut the door and she fell asleep crying, hanging her head down as she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, she was awakened by the bright light and the slam of her cell door. The bag was removed from her head and she breathed a breath of fresh air. “Today is a new day, hon. Things can go right today or get very worse very quickly,” he told her.
She looked away from him. “Not talking I see,” he said, “Well I guess I’ll have to force it out of you.”
He knew she probably wasn’t a spy for the other team since she wasn’t carrying one of their cards in her pocket. Even the spies had the cards, so they knew they made a mistake, but they weren’t going to let her go until they were sure. The blue team had lied before to them. He reached down and began squeezing her knees. She grit her teeth and began to giggle at him. “Hehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe none of that no hehehehehehehehehehehehehe,” she giggled as he kneaded her knees.
“Well I found one of your spots, let’s see how many more there are,” he said as he began to tickle her legs. He ran his fingers up and down and all over her legs and around and under her knees and thighs. “Ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha no more no mohhohohohohohohohreahahahahahahahahaha.” She kicked her legs around and moved them side to side as they followed her every movement.
“Well there’s another, what about here?” he asked as he ticked her tummy and her waist.
“Hehehehehehehehhehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahahaha let me go let me gohohohohohooahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahstahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaap,” she laughed, trying to sit up in the chair.
“Ok that’s one too,” he chuckled as he tickled her sides.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP OK YOU WIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIN,” she screamed as she wiggled furiously, trying to slide off the bench.
At this moment, she forgot that she wasn’t part of their game and slipped into another person. She felt like she had been a part of the thing they were telling her about. She tried to escape from the thought, but being tickled insanely had made her go insane also.
“Get me out of here. My general will try and find me. He knows where I am and they’re probably looking for me,” she said proudly.
“No one knows where you are and no one cares. We can tickle you as long as we like and no one will ever know about it.”
She gulped as they unlaced her shoes. Her feet were very cold already from the autumn weather, so she fought to keep them. They pulled the shoe off quickly and did the same with the other. Shortly after, her socks were removed. She wiggled her toes in the cool autumn air that was roaming thru her cell. One of them held up a feather as they said, “Are you ready to make a deal yet?”
“I never make a deal with stupid people.”
“Fine, have it your way,” he said as he ran the feather up and down her feet. “I can do this for days. You, however, may not last that long.”
“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE,” she laughed as the feather dragged up and down her bare feet.
“So, we ready to sign away?” he asked her as he ran his fingers along her other barefoot, getting under her toes.
“No. NO. NOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE KILL ME KIL MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAA,” she screamed, pushing her toes together.
“All right, if that how it goes, I guess I’ll just have to move on then,” he said as he turned around.
Stacy breathed a sigh of relief as he quickly turned back around. She screamed when he darted his fingers into her tummy, and began to laugh loudly at the element of surprise. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OMG OMG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP IT STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAP,” she sat back and pushed her legs forward as far as they could go, tightening her ropes.
“Wanna do it?”
“NEVER!” she screamed, looking forward.
“Ok, then I guess it’s time for me to take it hard on you now,” he told her quietly as he ran behind her, digging into her ribs.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSATAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHHIITHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NO MORE DAMN YOU HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA,” she laughed hysterically, moving in every direction possible.
“SIGN!! NOW!!” he yelled, tickling her faster than ever before. She drove herself crazy in her mind, thinking of ways to get out of this. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK OK I GIVE UP ILL SIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP NO MOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHREHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHA,” she declared, fatigued and laying limp as he quit tickling. She shivered and put her arms down quickly when they were finally untied.
Stacy stared at her legs and watched as a pen and a piece of paper were placed in front of her. The paper read: “I swear I was not harmed and I surrender by rights of the Department of Crazy House. I agree that I was treated fairly and did declare surrender under torture. Signed:”
Stacy cried as she wrote her name. She did not want them to know her at all, but not thinking straight, she signed her real name. “Thank you, Stacy. You have been very important to us.”
“So can I go home now?” she begged.
“What’s the fun in that? We have a lot more fun planned for you today,” he said as he smiled at her.
They walked down the hall to another cell and she was immediately chained to a wall within it. Another prisoner was brought in to witness this as part of her interrogation. “Now, Katie. I want you to watch us tickle this poor girl out of her mind. Don’t worry; the same will happen to you later. You’ll get your turn.”
Katie watched helplessly from the other side of the wall as Stacy was mercilessly tickle tortured on her helpless ribs. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE STOP THIHIHIHIHIHIHIHHIHIHIHHIHIHIHIHIHIHS AAAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” Stacy screamed as her ribs were tickled.
“Let her go! You can’t do that!” Katie screamed, pulling at her chains.
You’ll get your turn soon enough, don’t worry,” the director told her.
One of them reached down and tickled her toes with a pipe cleaner as the other ran around her, poking her stomach and ribs. She twisted and giggled as she tried to pull herself off the wall. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THE FEET NOT THE FEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP TICKLING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE,” she exclaimed as Katie closed her eyes, trying not to watch. She already knew how horrible tickling could be, so she kept quiet as not to provoke them.
Stacy then sank down in her chains as the director said, “Finish her.” He pointed to his assistant, who walked up to her sides, placing his fingers on them. “Go,” the director said as he left the room.
“When you’re done, you can begin on her,” he said, pointing to Katie.
Katie gulped as the assistant wiggled his fingers toward Stacy’s ribs. Stacy pushed back in her chains and pulled down, trying to free herself. “No, don’t, I’m done! IM DONE!” she screamed in his face.
“Tickle tickle tickle,” he said as he dug mercilessly into her sides.
Stacy and Katie both screamed at the same time as Stacy began to laugh. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM DONE IM DONEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHQUIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHITAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” she laughed, getting hair all over her face.
Katie watched in horror as Stacy’s facial expressions changed quickly. She loathed the thought of this happening to her, so she cried as she watched. Stacy sank down as he tickled her faster. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” she laughed uncontrollably as her ribs and stomach were tickled mercilessly.
She began to feel dizzy as she laughed hysterically, so she rolled her head over and closed her eyes as she laughed softly. “hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha….no……..no……….I……ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,” she laughed as she fell asleep.
Katie screamed while they left. “What have you done to her?????? GET BACK HERE! YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS! ILL TELL COACH WASHDALE!”
When they were gone, she cried as she watched Stacy’s lifeless body, wondering what would happen to her tomorrow morning.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back