• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Homestand finishes, the first road trip back, and new tickle victims of the road

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys continued to play well on the homestand, finishing the 3 game sweep of the Padres. Then, after a Friday loss to the Dodgers, posted wins in both the Saturday night and Sunday afternoon games to complete a great homestand. Gardner had decided by Saturday that Naomi had gotten in enough work to give her the closer's job back. That night, Alicia Silverstone pitched well, and her and Mandy got the Good Guys to the 9th with a 3-1 lead. Then, it was time for Naomi to do her thing. The crowd of 40,000 on that Saturday night cheered loud and long as Naomi came stomping out of the bullpen to close the Dodgers. She was very pumped up that night, and blew the Dodgers away with 100 mph fastballs to finish the win. The next day there were a few surprises. Normally, a starter got four days rest rather than three, but, due to the off day, Gardner decided to pitch his best pitcher, Kate Hudson, on three days rest in an attempt to finish the Dodgers and finish off a fantastic homestand. Kate was brilliant, allowing one run in six innings, and then the pen did the rest, with Mitch hitting an 8th inning homerun, and Naomi slamming the door again, en route to a 4-1 win. The next day was an off day, with the next game not scheduled until Tuesday evening in San Fransisco. As a result of this, although the team had gambling in Paradise, it was decided they would leave Nassau Sunday night, fly to Las Vegas for two nights for a little break due to all the tension they had been through lately, and then fly to San Fran Tuesday morning. The team landed in Vegas about 7pm Vegas time on Sunday, and, after a nice dinner, did some gambling at the hotel they were staying at. During their stay, there were a few Vegas showgirls who worked at the hotel who kept flirting with a few of the guys on the team. A couple of players had convinced two of the showgirls to join in the team tickle escapades. Gardner had an idea what was going on, and couldnt help but grimace: "A baseball road trip is like a business trip, cant we get away from tickling while we're on the road just for a week? Dont we have enough with that at home" "On the contrary, dear manager. We are usually so relaxed at home, with tens of thousands of fans cheering for us every night. On the road we deal with 50,000 booing us every night. The road is probably where we need the most tickling"
Gardner smirked:" This team needs no excuse to tickle. Okay, I cant stop you, you just make sure that you are careful with those girls so the team doesnt get hit with a lawsuit" He said.
With that, the players took the dark haired and blonde Vegas showgirls up to their rooms where there were two double beds. Of course, to be prepared for any situation, the team always carried bondage and tickle instruments in their suitcases on all road trips.
The two show girls were tied hands and feet to the bed after they had stripped to their bras and panties. "How ticklish are both of you?" He asked. "Very" the brunette replied. "Extremely" said the blonde.
"Okay, then I'll start with very first, and leave extremely for last" With that, Russell began the tickle on the brunette's neck as she began to writh around and the giggles started: Heheheheheheeheheehe! NO! Then, Russell moved down, ticking the sexy Vegas showgirl on her sides, belly and underarms with fingers as more giggles and thrashing commenced: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Moving down, he tickled the brunette's inner thighs, causing her to buck. Then, to the brunette's pretty feet. Russell first ran his fingers over them, then proceeded to use fingers, feathers, and the granddaddy of all torture instruments, the electric toothbrush, over the brunette's pretty soles and toes. This drove the brunette showgirl nuts! She flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes every which way, filling the room with giggly girlish laughter: Heheheheheheheheheehehehehe! Please no! NO! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehe!
Next, Russell moved to the sexy bound blonde, tickling her on her neck as the giggles started: Heheheheheheheehehe! NO! Then, he worked his way down, tickling the blonde on her underarms, ribs and belly as she began to buck and laugh very hard! Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Very ticklish! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehe! Then, he moved down, tickling her inner thighs, which caused her to buck. Finally, down to the blonde's beautiful bare feet. Russell first tickled her with his fingers, then proceeded to use feathers, ice, and the dreaded electric toothbrush over the blonde showgirl's bare soles, toes and inbetween her toes. This drove the showgirl to the brink of insanity! She flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes every which way, as she thrashed about on the bed, filling the room with uncontrollable laughter, begging for the tortorous tickle to stop, with tears in her pretty eyes: Hehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! I give up! Please no more! I'll do anything! NO! NO! Plezse no! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!When he was finished, the girls were exhausted on the bed, especially the blonde. They lay there on the bed, out of breath, barely able to speak: "A tickle team that does this all the time. Oh my god! I couldnt play for this team, and do this all the time. Being tickled is torture for me" The blonde said. "We have very ticklish people on this team too, but its fun, releases tension from the long season" Mitch said. "It's a miracle I didnt wet myself, oh wow" The blonde said. When they were untied, the team thanked them: "Thank you both for being such good sports. I feel like we should take you both to dinner" Russell said. "Okay, we accept" The blonde said. So after the tickle escapade, the showgirls were guests of the Good Guys for dinner. After gambling, a good night's rest, and more rest the next day, the team flew to San Fran. The two days break had done them good, they won 2 of 3 from both the Giants and Padres, and lost 2 of 3 to L.A. Still, it had been a successful road trip, and the Good Guys credited their beautiful tickle guests with helping them out. In the meantime, Mitch and Naomi stayed close to each other during the road trip, shopping together on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills in LA, and visiting the San Diego Zoo, while watching beautiful sunsets in San Diego. Following the solid road trip, the team returned home to begin a nine game homestand with the Reds, Expos, and Phillies. A good road trip, with interesting guest tickle victims. What would happen next? Stay tuned in our continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back