• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Mean

Why do you like tickling and what do you use it for?

• Sexual

Votes: 25 33.8%
  • Flirting

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Damn Fun

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • All of the above

Votes: 23 31.1%

• Total voters
I use it for all 4, so I didn't vote. I also use it soley to get laughs. When I do it that way, my cousin is the biggest victim and it's not sexual at all. She just happens to be the most tickling person I've ever known, and the sound of feminine hysterics is music to the ears, whether it's a sexual situation or not.

One of the few times I don't vote! Tickling can be used in many ways, and I use it for all of them--sex, flirting, fun, revenge, etc. :)

Though it can be all of them, I voted for the fun. That's tops on my list and 99.9% of the tickling I do. If it happens to cross over with my dear hubby...so be it! :D

Ann

Tickling is definately a good flirting tool.

My best girlfriends have started to like me because of the way I tickled them before we dated.

And they were NOT ticklers/ticklees by nature.

(But they were when they were with me!!!)

All of the above, of course. :D

Thanks for adding that, EQ. :)

BIYATCHES!!

Does it piss anyone else off that tickling is being considered a BDSM activity? I mean, DAMN. Some of that SM stuff if seriously fucked up. How can anyone think that making some one laugh, even if it is against their will, is like burning and beating some one? Can anyone explain this to me?:sowrong:

amk714 said:
One of the few times I don't vote! Tickling can be used in many ways, and I use it for all of them--sex, flirting, fun, revenge, etc. :)
:) I second that!:)

amk714 said:

...and that is why tickling is the greatest thing ever...:D :D

Just wanted to add this...when I saw the Thread Title for this.. "Tickling Mean" it made me think of Danny DeVito's line in "War of the Roses" when asked by Cathleen Turner... "Did you Ever have Angry Sex"? He responded..." Is there any other kind"?

:D ;) :p

TTD

PS. All tickling has a certain, even if minor, level of "Mean-ness"!

:devil: :D

Right now I am into the fun and flirty kind of tickling.

When the right person finds me... maybe he will change my mind. :p

Sunrise
:Kiss2:

Sunriseticklee said:
Right now I am into the fun and flirty kind of tickling.

When the right person finds me... maybe he will change my mind. :p

Sunrise

Muhahahaaa, I bet if given enough time, I could goad(instigate) you into being one viciously mean tickler!!!!!!!!!:p ;)

TTD:devil2: :tickle: :santasmil

TickledToDeath said:
"Tickling Mean" it made me think of Danny DeVito's line in "War of the Roses" when asked by Cathleen Turner... "Did you Ever have Angry Sex"? He responded..." Is there any other kind"?

PS. All tickling has a certain, even if minor, level of "Mean-ness"!

:devil: :D

Then i guess it is settled! Thanks Danny! :p ;)

TickledToDeath said:

Muhahahaaa, I bet if given enough time, I could goad(instigate) you into being one viciously mean tickler!!!!!!!!!:p ;)

TTD:devil2: :tickle: :santasmil

Heeheehee....

Naw ya couldn't!

I'm just a bundle of sweetness, I tell ya! :p

Sunrise

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back