• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sara'h's Lesson - part 2

tummytickler100

TMF Poster
Sarah couldn't believe this was happening to her. She was bound in her own store and being tickled like a little play thing! Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted as she felt the bonds around her arms loosening. She waited until she was sure she could get her arms out and then pushed the blonde as hard as she could into the bruenette and tried to untie herself. The two girls recovered to quickley and pinned Sarah back down but this time they wrestled her arms above her head and tied them down firmley.
"Shes a fiesty one," said the blonde as she tested the ropes. Their attention was suddenly shifted as there was a knock on the door. The two girls went to investigate as Sarah hoped for a rescuer. But to her dismay they came back with a new friend.
"Funny little thing you got going on here Bri," the new girl, whos jacket said Chrissy, to the blonde.
"Kim and I caught her acting unappropriatley earlier and decided we had to teach her a lesson," said the Bri to Chrissy, the newest girl. Chrissy slowly stuck out her hand and with a girlish look of delight on her face stroked a nail down Sarah's outstretched sole. Sarah burst into a helpless fit of giggles and this delighted the girl.
"She's got some pretty sensative tootsies," said Chrissy as she began to stroke Sarah's soles with all ten of her nails. Sarah struggled helplessly on the table and fell into a fit of muffled laughter as her soles were explored once more.
"I like her cute little bellybutton," said Bri as she softly poked her pinkie finger into Sarah's navel and twirled it around. This was obviously worse for Sarah as her eyes opened wide and she let out a shrill shriek and then fell into louder laughter.
"Sounds like you've founde a good spot!" said Chrissy as Bri hopped on the table and straddled Sarah's petite waste. Instead of tickling her she reached into one of her pockets and pulled out a small cell phone.
"Leave a message for that Jessica girl and tell her to come here, and go wait for her at the door. Giddy with their new plan, the two eagerly went off to send the trap message.
"Now it's just me and you, and you gonna pay for that snowball," said Bri angrily. Sarah shook her head pleadingly but Bri took no notice as she softly began to draw her nails up and down Sara's ribs through her t-shirt. Sarah closed her eyes and desperately tried to hold on as she bit down on the gag. Bri was encouraged by the look of pure desperation and slowly moved her nails down Sarah's sides getting twitches and little grunts until she finally reached the spot where her shirt couldn't reach. She moved her nails to either side of Sarah's little navel and began to masage her fingers into the bare skin in circular motions. Sarah couldn't stand it any longer, she erupted in a fit of mad giggles her tummy quivered under Bri's wriggling nails.
"Don't worry, I won't hurt you honey," said bri as she slowly rolled Sarah's shirt up to her armpits and revealed her taunt stomach and slightly protruding ribs. Sarah struggled frantically but she could do nothing as Bri ran the nuckle of her pointer finger down her bare side. Sarah let out a pleading cry as her stomach mustles twitched and quivered to Bri's light touch but she showed no sign's of giving pity. Bri softly set her nails down on either side of Sarah's body and skittered them quickly up and down her sleek sides as she shook with giggles. Bri got a huge smile on her face as she danced her fingers effotlessly up and down Sarah's quivering tummy as she let out wave after wave of helpless laughter. She traced her fingers in figure eights above Sarah's navel and then circled it and scratched below it as Sarah shook with laughter and tried to mask her distress my shoving her head into her outstretched arm. Bri then suddenly pulled a pen out of her pocket and began writing little messages to nobody on Sarah's sensative tummy as she struggled to pull her arms free.
"Better wash that off," Bri said carelessly as she lowered her head and started to trace her tongue around on her exposed playtoy. she was about to nibble on Sarah's navel when she hear noises and a crash behind her. She quickly jumped off the sweating and devastated Sarah to find that the girls had tricked Jessica into the store and has wrestled her to the floor. The three of them managed to pin her down quickly.
"Here's your choice, you can either tickle your friend or be tickled yourself," said Bri once Jessica finally quit fighting. For the first time Jessica finally noticed her friends outstretched haflway naked body tied to the table. A look of horror cam to her face as she struggled to come up with a decision.......to be continued........

keep up the good work. now the question remains: will Jessica tickle Sarah, or will she get tickled as well??? cant wait for the next part

I'll buy the book! The movie Too!

Wow...

Your stories are incredible, and you've shown awesome creativity.

Is there a video anywhere similar to this story around? At all?

I'd put your screenplay up for an award.

Thank you for contributing.

continuation

will there be a continuation?!?!?! it was a good story!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back