• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Lesson in Laughter

MTJpub

Verified
From the Story section of the Morandilas's TICKLERS JOURNAL

A LESSON IN LAUGHTER

By Malachite

Julia reentered the room with the two diet sodas she had gone to get, giving one to Tracy and opening the other. She sat down on the sofa beside Tracy’s chair, putting her feet up on the coffee table. "Is that better?" she asked.

"Much." Tracy replied. "It’s been hotter than it should be in April." Julia nodded assent while taking a drink. "What have you been up to, anyway?" Tracy asked offhandedly.

"Not much," she replied, "Just finished some shopping. I just bought this outfit today, you know." Julia stood up to model her clothes, consisting of a white sleeveless sweater and a short skirt. On her feet she wore a pair of sandals. She had no real need for cool clothes since she spent all her time in air-conditioning anyway. Her leisurely lifestyle showed; she had little tan and her skin was always very smooth. As Julia wiggled her toes Tracy noticed how soft her feet were as well. One couldn’t have known she walked on them.

"Really?" Tracy asked, "Nothing to do with men? I’m surprised."

"Well, of course I’ve been seeing a few guys." Julia admitted, playing with a strand of her blonde hair. "But mostly guys you already know anyway."

Tracy smiled and shot a glance at the door to her basement in the corner of the room. Julia noticed her doing this. "What’s down there?" she asked. "You know, I’ve seen all of your house by now except for the basement. It’s really strange that in four months I’ve never seen it. I usually know people’s houses in a few days."

"Oh, just a few personal belongings." Tracy replied. "But tell me, was Brad among the guys you’ve been seeing?"

"You’re quite a gossipmonger, aren’t you?" Julia smiled. "What would you need to know that for anyway?"

"You have your secrets, I have mine, I suppose." Tracy said, seeming to hint at the basement door again.

"OK, OK." Julia gave in. She knew that there had to be nothing in the basement anyway, but the fact that it was unknown was bothering her. It was like something was incomplete in her knowledge of Tracy, and she was usually a people person. Tracy was obviously using this against her, and it was working. "Yes, I’ve been seeing Brad. But that isn’t a problem is it? I mean, if you like him…"

"No, no," Tracy assured her, "It’s fine. It’s just that I’ve heard rumors the two of you are, well, kind of serious."

"Oh, that’s just wishful thinking on his part." Julia dismissed, "He likes to think of himself as the only guy in my life."

"And he’s not?" Tracy asked, amused.

"Of course not!" Julia put her diet soda down and wiggled her toes, relaxing a little more. "I mean, I spent some time with him, and I may have led him on, but nothing more. I mean, he’s not even that handsome. Sure, he’s asked me to get serious, but you can’t take that seriously. The best thing to do is just to laugh and not make any definite promises."

"I’ll bet he didn’t like being laughed at, though." Tracy put in.

"Well, I think he saw the humor in it, too. I mean, the two of us together? He must realize that so many other men are interested in me."

"That’s an understatement." Tracy said.

"Well, enough about me. I know that there’s nothing down there, but I just want to say that I’ve seen your whole house. You know, to get a feel for it. Now, you can stop pretending like you’ve got a big secret down there!" Julia smiled and got up. Tracy shrugged.

"If you really want to." She said. She went over to the basement door and, reaching into her pocket, took out a key. Welcome to my magnificent chamber of secrecy." She said, beckoning Julia to come in. She turned on the light as Julia descended the steps in front of her.

The basement itself was dark in spite of the light. A flight of wooden stairs came down to a fairly large area with various objects strewn about. Tracy closed the door and came down after her.

"Are these play props?" Julia asked, picking up a medieval-looking shield in one corner. ‘I didn’t know you acted!"

"Just a few things I’ve picked up from some plays." Tracy said. "Take a look at this."

Julia came over to a block of wood, which she saw to have two holes in it. "It’s a pair of stocks." Tracy explained. She opened up the top to show how the limbs were supposed to go in.

"Not bad!" Julia said. She tried to put her arms in it but the holes were too large to keep them in there. She thought a while, and jokingly put her legs inside. "Now you can hang me upside-down from the town square!" She said, bending backwards.

Before Julia could look back, she heard a loud thump, and looked down to see the stocks closed over her legs. Tracy quickly smiled and reached for a padlock, which she used to lock them shut.

"Hey, come on, what are you doing?" she asked. "Let me out!" For some reason the stocks were padded, so she felt no discomfort, but she didn’t like feeling helpless.

"Come on, don’t you find this funny?" Tracy asked. "You know, the same kind of humor that Brad appreciated?"

"What’s the big deal?" Julia demanded, "I thought you said you didn’t like him!"

"Well, the two of us have been friends for some time, and he doesn’t appreciate how you led him on and then suddenly discarded him. It really hurt his feelings, you know."

"So now you’re going to lock me up because I did something you didn’t like?"

"No, no," Tracy assured her, "I’m not going to just leave you here. I just thought we’d find something funny about this together. We could laugh about this like you and he laughed. Kind of one-sided."

"I don’t feel like laughing!" Julia said, struggling to get her legs free. "Unlock this!"

"I’m sure we can find a way to make you laugh." Tracy smiled. Reaching over to Julia’s wiggling feet, she quickly slid off her left sandal. Julia looked bewildered as her right sandal was removed as well.

"Give me those back! They cost a lot, you know." What Julia didn’t realize was that this was the least of her problems. Tracy opened a nearby drawer and removed a small object Julia couldn’t make out. As Tracy turned round to face her, Julia was filled with terror, and struggled as hard as she could to get free. But she was held still. Tracy grinned at her misfortune as she descended towards Julia’s bare and helpless feet with a small, pink feather.

"Oh, please no! You wouldn’t! Not there! Pleeeeease!!!" Julia knew she was insanely ticklish, especially on her feet. Her small, slender size five's had never been neglected to be moisturized or smoothed. She had been tickled on her feet before, but only for a few seconds, nothing this horrible or terrifying.

"Don’t you want to laugh?" Tracy asked innocently. Looking over her victim for a few moments, she finally moved in, slowly bringing the tip of the feather closer and closer to Julia’s bare soles.

Julia thought she could withstand it, bracing herself against the onslaught. She bit her lip, and it took all her willpower to keep from screaming as the feather’s tip touched her tender skin and slowly brushed up from her arch to the tips of her toes. Tracy saw what an effect it was having, and realized Julia couldn’t fight it forever. Smiling, she brushed the tips of her tiny toes and swirled the feather around, all the way down to her heel. Julia was trembling. Her eyes were shut tight and her toes were curled. Already the tickling was near unbearable. She was near the breaking point. Tracy waited for a few moments, her feather hovering just above Julia’s feet. Just as Julia began to relax again, she swept it across her soles.

This time, there was no fighting. The moment the feather touched her skin she shook with gales of laughter, tossing her head and trying desperately to escape the maddening brush of the feather. Right now, she would have given anything if she could only escape this horrible torture! Sweeping the feather in large circles, Tracy enjoyed Julia’s torment for five minutes. Then she stopped.

Julia’s laughter died down slowly. "Why…gasp…why are you…doing this…" she gasped.

"I just wanted you to see what it’s like to have to laugh when someone is hurting you. Perhaps you’ll think twice next time you hurt someone like that."

"Yes! Yes! I will!" Julia pleaded. "Just please let me go!! Don’t tickle me any more!!"

"Oh, but you haven’t learned your lesson yet." Tracy said. ‘We still have some work to do!"

"Oh, please no more!" Julia begged, "Please, I’ll do anything! Anything you want, please!" Nothing, she thought, could be worse than this relentless torture.

‘What I want, Julia," Tracy said, "Is to see you tickled out of your mind, begging for mercy. Maybe if you know what real tickle torture feels like, you may be able to see things from other people’s point of view."

With determination, Tracy moved down to her feet again. Julia had not been tortured nearly enough. Maliciously she slid the feather in between Julia’s small, painted toes. Even she was surprised how loud Julia’s laughter was. Looking at her face, tears were streaming down her cheeks and her eyes were red with crying. Strands of hair were all over her face, and her arms tossed all around as if somehow it would help her to escape.. Her eyes, wide open, clearly showed the madness
Julia was experiencing as her sensitive toes were being tormented, one by one. She tried to plead for mercy but her words were lost in wave after wave of uncontrollable laughter. "Pleeeease!!!! Someone help me!!!! Anyone!!!!" She wanted to scream.

Tracy smiled and stopped her torturing for a moment. "And by the way, I know you’re hoping someone will be here to rescue you. I wouldn’t count on it. These walls are soundproofed, and no one will be anywhere near this house until next Monday. That leaves two whole days of nonstop
tickling…" She said menacingly, waving her feather.

"No, please Tracy!!! Don’t do this!!! I’m begging you, please no more! Your tickling will kill me!"

"It won’t kill you," Tracy assured her, "Did you know, people can last for almost a week before they are literally tickled to death? But of course, that won’t happen this time…" Tracy lowered her head to the level of Julia’s feet. She licked her lips at the sight of Julia’s tender feet so close, begging to be tortured more. She moved her mouth close to Julia’s feet and blew softly on them, appreciating the look of terror she saw in Julia’s eyes. Then, she stuck her tongue in between Julia’s wiggling toes, licking the sensitive and ticklish spaces in between.

"NO!! Not thahahahahahahahaha!!!!" Julia sobbed in her hysteria as Tracy mercilessly swept her tongue across her feet. Never before had her poor feet been so ruthlessly abused. This was what her worst nightmares were made of, but she never dreamed she would have to endure this horrible torture for this long! Sanity was slipping away from her and she could only hope that maybe, just maybe, it would stop.

"Are you enjoying yourself Julia?" Tracy asked sadistically in between licks on her toes.

"Noooooo!!! No more tickling!!!" Julia could just barely make out.

Tracy raised her eyebrows. "Really?" she asked. "Maybe we should find a way to make it more fun." She left her feet for a moment and moved to Julia’s waist. She grinned and lifted up her skirt, revealing Julia’s white silk panties underneath, covered in red hearts.

"You must be working hard keeping that diet soda in." Tracy giggled.
"Let’s play a game, then: I’ll tickle you, and you see how long you can keep from peeing!"

"No! Please no more!" Julia gasped. "Haven’t you tortured me enough?" She looked up with begging eyes.

"Not quite yet…" Tracy replied. In a quick movement she took up a piece of nylon rope and ran it around Julia’s wrists, tying them above her head. "Surely you haven’t forgotten that the purpose of this is to teach you a lesson. Ready?"

Julia tried to beg but before she could speak the tickling began again. Tracy’s tongue was joined by her long, red nails, raking across her soles in fiendish, ever-changing patterns, sweeping across her arches and around her heels, skittering and brushing in every ticklish spot while her tongue continued to lick between her poor toes, crying out for mercy. She could feel the pressure inside of her, mounting as the tickling became worse and worse. If only Tracy would stop, just for one second! But she did not stop, only tickled and tickled…

Tracy saw the torment in her victim’s eyes. She was having trouble holding it in. Tracy redoubled her efforts, tickling with a vengeance to break her victim’s self-control. But she knew the fastest way to break her. Reaching to the side, she removed another item from the drawer. It was a gag. Quickly and expertly, sparing Julia as little tickle torture as possible, Tracy slipped the band over her had and stuffed the foam ball in her mouth, muffling the intense screams of ticklish agony.

Julia was near the point of insanity before, but suddenly her only release was taken away! She could neither move nor express her torment as Julia’s devilish fingers returned to their work. She thought she would explode, with all her pent-up madness and nothing she could do! Arching her back and laughing hysterically into the gag, she felt her last control being stripped away by Tracy’s torture. She tried to hold it in, but Tracy’s skillful, fiendish manipulations of her ticklish feet were too much for her. Tracy, watching Julia’s panties to see when she had succeeded, finally saw what she had been waiting for as a stream of golden liquid was released, flowing out of her panties and trickling down her legs. Laughing triumphantly, Tracy stepped back a moment and took off the gag to give her red-faced prisoner a breath of fresh air.

"Oh god…gasp…please have mercy…can’t take…any more…" she begged weakly. Tracy looked down at her. So proud almost an hour ago, Julia had been reduced to a quivering heap of ticklish flesh, incapable of even defending herself.

"I’ll see how much you can take," Tracy said, "Because I still have more to do to you yet." Julia swallowed hard at these words, begging and weeping to be let go.

"I won’t let you go yet, Julia." Tracy said firmly, "You see, you did something that was wrong, and you have to be punished for it." As she said these words she took out a small, hand-held brush, waving it gently. "Now, let the lesson begin again."

Taking the brush and holding it firmly, Julia raked its firm bristles across the tender skin of Julia’s feet. There was not even a giggling period; the weakened Julia immediately broke into hysterics, or what would have been had she enough energy to laugh. But with her voice failing and her muscles limp after an hour of agonizing tickle torture, all she could do was shake with silent laughter reveling in her misery as she prayed with all her strength that somehow it would end. The torturous bristles scraped up and down her feet, nestling in the ticklish spaces between her toes which occasionally brought out a whimper.

Tracy saw she had almost won. Dropping the brush, Tracy attacked Julia’s feet with all her energy, ravaging her defenseless soles in a tickling fury. All ten of her long nails wriggled around in the most ticklish areas of her feet as her tongue again invaded the tender crevasses there, licking around her toes, teasing the arches of her feet. Julia found new energy as she screamed in the throes of ticklish agony. No part of her feet were safe, it seemed as if Tracy’s fingers were everywhere. Julia laughed until the air left her lungs; she felt light-headed, but still the tickling grew faster and more furious. She saw stars in front of her eyes, and slowly her laughter died down as she passed out, limp on the ground.

Julia did not know how long she slept. When she woke up, she was disoriented. But one look at Tracy brought everything back. Tracy stood patiently beside her, waiting for her to wake up, brandishing a tiny pink feather. As she saw Julia’s eyes open, without a word she moved down to where her feet were securely held.

Julia did not have the will left to scream. She only cried. Deep into the night around the house, the sounds of howling laughter faded into the distance.

-The End-

Superb!

This is brilliant! I love the resistance she tries to put up! Great stuff!

By the way, thanks for the feedback on my story!

Boba

When monkey meets keyboard...

This little gem, which reads like a tale of tickle torture from the pen of Edgar Allan Poe, is a textbook example of the KISS in creative writing. That is: Keep It Simple, Stupid. Those of us who constantly
try to weave tickling into ornate, detailed scenarios would be pleased to achieve half the effect of this simple and cunning charmer.

I must confess to have read it with the growing sense that Rod Serling was about to clear his throat behind me and announce that
I'd entered the Twilight Zone. For, you see, I'm fairly sure I've NEVER read this tale before. Yet, the similarities of "A Recipe For
Laughter"--which I wrote in the spring and revised considerably last month and posted hereabouts a couple of weeks ago -- to "A Lesson in
Laughter"--Gosh, even to the title!--are scary. DEEDEEdeedeeDEEDEEdeedee...

Both stories have two women, one with a nefarious agenda, descending
to a residential basement, encountering a set of stocks, which one "tries on", only to have the other lock her in. Then the screaming
starts, but it's OK, because both basements are soundproofed...

Now, "Recipe" has a lot of other elements, and revenge isn't remotely
a motivation, but I must say, since "Lesson" is from the TJ archives,
"Lesson" is clearly the elder. But I'll be damned if I think I read it
before, filed it in the unkempt, dusty rolltop desk of my memory,
and then innocently used it as a blueprint for "Recipe."

I did "remake" a story, which was posted on the Forum as anonymous,
earlier in the year. My "Helplessly Hilarious" is a quite open
reworking and expansion of "Brenda and Sarah." (I saw this as not
unlike what James Cameron did to A NIGHT TO REMEMBER with his TITANIC, although I hope not quite as hamfistedly.) When I wrote and
posted the remake, I didn't know who wrote the original, so had no one to seek a blessing from. I subsequently did exchange a few e-mails with the author, who I gather frankly wished I hadn't done it
(and even wished that her original story hadn't popped up on the TMF).

So you can, I hope, see that I'm anxious to have everyone know that
I wasn't remaking someone else's story in the manner of a loose cannon again. Can we attribute this uncanny similarity betwixt "Lesson" and "Recipe" to the old "if an
infinite number of monkeys stroke an infinite number of typewriters,
you're bound to see scenarios repeat" idea? Please, someone tell me
this is remotely plausible, so I can sleep comfortably again.

For, you see, many of those old episodes of THE TWILIGHT ZONE had NASTY shock endings and--

From the Story section of the Morandilas's TICKLERS JOURNAL

A LESSON IN LAUGHTER

By Malachite

Julia reentered the room with the two diet sodas she had gone to get, giving one to Tracy and opening the other. She sat down on the sofa beside Tracy’s chair, putting her feet up on the coffee table. "Is that better?" she asked.

"Much." Tracy replied. "It’s been hotter than it should be in April." Julia nodded assent while taking a drink. "What have you been up to, anyway?" Tracy asked offhandedly.

"Not much," she replied, "Just finished some shopping. I just bought this outfit today, you know." Julia stood up to model her clothes, consisting of a white sleeveless sweater and a short skirt. On her feet she wore a pair of sandals. She had no real need for cool clothes since she spent all her time in air-conditioning anyway. Her leisurely lifestyle showed; she had little tan and her skin was always very smooth. As Julia wiggled her toes Tracy noticed how soft her feet were as well. One couldn’t have known she walked on them.

"Really?" Tracy asked, "Nothing to do with men? I’m surprised."

"Well, of course I’ve been seeing a few guys." Julia admitted, playing with a strand of her blonde hair. "But mostly guys you already know anyway."

Tracy smiled and shot a glance at the door to her basement in the corner of the room. Julia noticed her doing this. "What’s down there?" she asked. "You know, I’ve seen all of your house by now except for the basement. It’s really strange that in four months I’ve never seen it. I usually know people’s houses in a few days."

"Oh, just a few personal belongings." Tracy replied. "But tell me, was Brad among the guys you’ve been seeing?"

"You’re quite a gossipmonger, aren’t you?" Julia smiled. "What would you need to know that for anyway?"

"You have your secrets, I have mine, I suppose." Tracy said, seeming to hint at the basement door again.

"OK, OK." Julia gave in. She knew that there had to be nothing in the basement anyway, but the fact that it was unknown was bothering her. It was like something was incomplete in her knowledge of Tracy, and she was usually a people person. Tracy was obviously using this against her, and it was working. "Yes, I’ve been seeing Brad. But that isn’t a problem is it? I mean, if you like him…"

"No, no," Tracy assured her, "It’s fine. It’s just that I’ve heard rumors the two of you are, well, kind of serious."

"Oh, that’s just wishful thinking on his part." Julia dismissed, "He likes to think of himself as the only guy in my life."

"And he’s not?" Tracy asked, amused.

"Of course not!" Julia put her diet soda down and wiggled her toes, relaxing a little more. "I mean, I spent some time with him, and I may have led him on, but nothing more. I mean, he’s not even that handsome. Sure, he’s asked me to get serious, but you can’t take that seriously. The best thing to do is just to laugh and not make any definite promises."

"I’ll bet he didn’t like being laughed at, though." Tracy put in.

"Well, I think he saw the humor in it, too. I mean, the two of us together? He must realize that so many other men are interested in me."

"That’s an understatement." Tracy said.

"Well, enough about me. I know that there’s nothing down there, but I just want to say that I’ve seen your whole house. You know, to get a feel for it. Now, you can stop pretending like you’ve got a big secret down there!" Julia smiled and got up. Tracy shrugged.

"If you really want to." She said. She went over to the basement door and, reaching into her pocket, took out a key. Welcome to my magnificent chamber of secrecy." She said, beckoning Julia to come in. She turned on the light as Julia descended the steps in front of her.

The basement itself was dark in spite of the light. A flight of wooden stairs came down to a fairly large area with various objects strewn about. Tracy closed the door and came down after her.

"Are these play props?" Julia asked, picking up a medieval-looking shield in one corner. ‘I didn’t know you acted!"

"Just a few things I’ve picked up from some plays." Tracy said. "Take a look at this."

Julia came over to a block of wood, which she saw to have two holes in it. "It’s a pair of stocks." Tracy explained. She opened up the top to show how the limbs were supposed to go in.

"Not bad!" Julia said. She tried to put her arms in it but the holes were too large to keep them in there. She thought a while, and jokingly put her legs inside. "Now you can hang me upside-down from the town square!" She said, bending backwards.

Before Julia could look back, she heard a loud thump, and looked down to see the stocks closed over her legs. Tracy quickly smiled and reached for a padlock, which she used to lock them shut.

"Hey, come on, what are you doing?" she asked. "Let me out!" For some reason the stocks were padded, so she felt no discomfort, but she didn’t like feeling helpless.

"Come on, don’t you find this funny?" Tracy asked. "You know, the same kind of humor that Brad appreciated?"

"What’s the big deal?" Julia demanded, "I thought you said you didn’t like him!"

"Well, the two of us have been friends for some time, and he doesn’t appreciate how you led him on and then suddenly discarded him. It really hurt his feelings, you know."

"So now you’re going to lock me up because I did something you didn’t like?"

"No, no," Tracy assured her, "I’m not going to just leave you here. I just thought we’d find something funny about this together. We could laugh about this like you and he laughed. Kind of one-sided."

"I don’t feel like laughing!" Julia said, struggling to get her legs free. "Unlock this!"

"I’m sure we can find a way to make you laugh." Tracy smiled. Reaching over to Julia’s wiggling feet, she quickly slid off her left sandal. Julia looked bewildered as her right sandal was removed as well.

"Give me those back! They cost a lot, you know." What Julia didn’t realize was that this was the least of her problems. Tracy opened a nearby drawer and removed a small object Julia couldn’t make out. As Tracy turned round to face her, Julia was filled with terror, and struggled as hard as she could to get free. But she was held still. Tracy grinned at her misfortune as she descended towards Julia’s bare and helpless feet with a small, pink feather.

"Oh, please no! You wouldn’t! Not there! Pleeeeease!!!" Julia knew she was insanely ticklish, especially on her feet. Her small, slender size five's had never been neglected to be moisturized or smoothed. She had been tickled on her feet before, but only for a few seconds, nothing this horrible or terrifying.

"Don’t you want to laugh?" Tracy asked innocently. Looking over her victim for a few moments, she finally moved in, slowly bringing the tip of the feather closer and closer to Julia’s bare soles.

Julia thought she could withstand it, bracing herself against the onslaught. She bit her lip, and it took all her willpower to keep from screaming as the feather’s tip touched her tender skin and slowly brushed up from her arch to the tips of her toes. Tracy saw what an effect it was having, and realized Julia couldn’t fight it forever. Smiling, she brushed the tips of her tiny toes and swirled the feather around, all the way down to her heel. Julia was trembling. Her eyes were shut tight and her toes were curled. Already the tickling was near unbearable. She was near the breaking point. Tracy waited for a few moments, her feather hovering just above Julia’s feet. Just as Julia began to relax again, she swept it across her soles.

This time, there was no fighting. The moment the feather touched her skin she shook with gales of laughter, tossing her head and trying desperately to escape the maddening brush of the feather. Right now, she would have given anything if she could only escape this horrible torture! Sweeping the feather in large circles, Tracy enjoyed Julia’s torment for five minutes. Then she stopped.

Julia’s laughter died down slowly. "Why…gasp…why are you…doing this…" she gasped.

"I just wanted you to see what it’s like to have to laugh when someone is hurting you. Perhaps you’ll think twice next time you hurt someone like that."

"Yes! Yes! I will!" Julia pleaded. "Just please let me go!! Don’t tickle me any more!!"

"Oh, but you haven’t learned your lesson yet." Tracy said. ‘We still have some work to do!"

"Oh, please no more!" Julia begged, "Please, I’ll do anything! Anything you want, please!" Nothing, she thought, could be worse than this relentless torture.

‘What I want, Julia," Tracy said, "Is to see you tickled out of your mind, begging for mercy. Maybe if you know what real tickle torture feels like, you may be able to see things from other people’s point of view."

With determination, Tracy moved down to her feet again. Julia had not been tortured nearly enough. Maliciously she slid the feather in between Julia’s small, painted toes. Even she was surprised how loud Julia’s laughter was. Looking at her face, tears were streaming down her cheeks and her eyes were red with crying. Strands of hair were all over her face, and her arms tossed all around as if somehow it would help her to escape.. Her eyes, wide open, clearly showed the madness
Julia was experiencing as her sensitive toes were being tormented, one by one. She tried to plead for mercy but her words were lost in wave after wave of uncontrollable laughter. "Pleeeease!!!! Someone help me!!!! Anyone!!!!" She wanted to scream.

Tracy smiled and stopped her torturing for a moment. "And by the way, I know you’re hoping someone will be here to rescue you. I wouldn’t count on it. These walls are soundproofed, and no one will be anywhere near this house until next Monday. That leaves two whole days of nonstop
tickling…" She said menacingly, waving her feather.

"No, please Tracy!!! Don’t do this!!! I’m begging you, please no more! Your tickling will kill me!"

"It won’t kill you," Tracy assured her, "Did you know, people can last for almost a week before they are literally tickled to death? But of course, that won’t happen this time…" Tracy lowered her head to the level of Julia’s feet. She licked her lips at the sight of Julia’s tender feet so close, begging to be tortured more. She moved her mouth close to Julia’s feet and blew softly on them, appreciating the look of terror she saw in Julia’s eyes. Then, she stuck her tongue in between Julia’s wiggling toes, licking the sensitive and ticklish spaces in between.

"NO!! Not thahahahahahahahaha!!!!" Julia sobbed in her hysteria as Tracy mercilessly swept her tongue across her feet. Never before had her poor feet been so ruthlessly abused. This was what her worst nightmares were made of, but she never dreamed she would have to endure this horrible torture for this long! Sanity was slipping away from her and she could only hope that maybe, just maybe, it would stop.

"Are you enjoying yourself Julia?" Tracy asked sadistically in between licks on her toes.

"Noooooo!!! No more tickling!!!" Julia could just barely make out.

Tracy raised her eyebrows. "Really?" she asked. "Maybe we should find a way to make it more fun." She left her feet for a moment and moved to Julia’s waist. She grinned and lifted up her skirt, revealing Julia’s white silk panties underneath, covered in red hearts.

"You must be working hard keeping that diet soda in." Tracy giggled.
"Let’s play a game, then: I’ll tickle you, and you see how long you can keep from peeing!"

"No! Please no more!" Julia gasped. "Haven’t you tortured me enough?" She looked up with begging eyes.

"Not quite yet…" Tracy replied. In a quick movement she took up a piece of nylon rope and ran it around Julia’s wrists, tying them above her head. "Surely you haven’t forgotten that the purpose of this is to teach you a lesson. Ready?"

Julia tried to beg but before she could speak the tickling began again. Tracy’s tongue was joined by her long, red nails, raking across her soles in fiendish, ever-changing patterns, sweeping across her arches and around her heels, skittering and brushing in every ticklish spot while her tongue continued to lick between her poor toes, crying out for mercy. She could feel the pressure inside of her, mounting as the tickling became worse and worse. If only Tracy would stop, just for one second! But she did not stop, only tickled and tickled…

Tracy saw the torment in her victim’s eyes. She was having trouble holding it in. Tracy redoubled her efforts, tickling with a vengeance to break her victim’s self-control. But she knew the fastest way to break her. Reaching to the side, she removed another item from the drawer. It was a gag. Quickly and expertly, sparing Julia as little tickle torture as possible, Tracy slipped the band over her had and stuffed the foam ball in her mouth, muffling the intense screams of ticklish agony.

Julia was near the point of insanity before, but suddenly her only release was taken away! She could neither move nor express her torment as Julia’s devilish fingers returned to their work. She thought she would explode, with all her pent-up madness and nothing she could do! Arching her back and laughing hysterically into the gag, she felt her last control being stripped away by Tracy’s torture. She tried to hold it in, but Tracy’s skillful, fiendish manipulations of her ticklish feet were too much for her. Tracy, watching Julia’s panties to see when she had succeeded, finally saw what she had been waiting for as a stream of golden liquid was released, flowing out of her panties and trickling down her legs. Laughing triumphantly, Tracy stepped back a moment and took off the gag to give her red-faced prisoner a breath of fresh air.

"Oh god…gasp…please have mercy…can’t take…any more…" she begged weakly. Tracy looked down at her. So proud almost an hour ago, Julia had been reduced to a quivering heap of ticklish flesh, incapable of even defending herself.

"I’ll see how much you can take," Tracy said, "Because I still have more to do to you yet." Julia swallowed hard at these words, begging and weeping to be let go.

"I won’t let you go yet, Julia." Tracy said firmly, "You see, you did something that was wrong, and you have to be punished for it." As she said these words she took out a small, hand-held brush, waving it gently. "Now, let the lesson begin again."

Taking the brush and holding it firmly, Julia raked its firm bristles across the tender skin of Julia’s feet. There was not even a giggling period; the weakened Julia immediately broke into hysterics, or what would have been had she enough energy to laugh. But with her voice failing and her muscles limp after an hour of agonizing tickle torture, all she could do was shake with silent laughter reveling in her misery as she prayed with all her strength that somehow it would end. The torturous bristles scraped up and down her feet, nestling in the ticklish spaces between her toes which occasionally brought out a whimper.

Tracy saw she had almost won. Dropping the brush, Tracy attacked Julia’s feet with all her energy, ravaging her defenseless soles in a tickling fury. All ten of her long nails wriggled around in the most ticklish areas of her feet as her tongue again invaded the tender crevasses there, licking around her toes, teasing the arches of her feet. Julia found new energy as she screamed in the throes of ticklish agony. No part of her feet were safe, it seemed as if Tracy’s fingers were everywhere. Julia laughed until the air left her lungs; she felt light-headed, but still the tickling grew faster and more furious. She saw stars in front of her eyes, and slowly her laughter died down as she passed out, limp on the ground.

Julia did not know how long she slept. When she woke up, she was disoriented. But one look at Tracy brought everything back. Tracy stood patiently beside her, waiting for her to wake up, brandishing a tiny pink feather. As she saw Julia’s eyes open, without a word she moved down to where her feet were securely held.

Julia did not have the will left to scream. She only cried. Deep into the night around the house, the sounds of howling laughter faded into the distance.

-The End-

Great story.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back