• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trying to have peace, a sudden shock, and lives changed forever

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
After the rapist had been put away, Naomi and Mitch tried to go on with their lives. Naomi was able to begin pitching again, while Mitch returned to the team as well. She returned to a standing ovation a couple of days after the rapist was caught, and the couple tried to go about their lives. Naomi was still afraid, took self defense classes, refused to go out alone at night, and wanted to buy a gun for protection. At first Mitch was leery about that, he didnt like guns, and worried with a young child in the house about safety issues with a gun. He gave in, and let Naomi have the gun, provided it was kept in a safe place out of the reach of their young daughter. Naomi was able to begin taking road trips again, and things seemed back to normal, for a while. As the all star break approached, the team was playing okay, given the distractions that had gone on during the first part of the season. The couple's young daughter, Erin, kept pestering Mitch that she wanted him to take her to an amusement park in Freeport during the all star break, and wanted to have a father daughter trip, minus Naomi. At first, Naomi was hurt and angry, and Mitch wasnt too keen about leaving her alone in the house. Most of the players would scatter for vacation during the break, leaving Naomi alone and unprotected in Paradise without her husband, family and teammates. Since Naomi's family lived in Australia, it was too far to travel just for three days, since the Good Guys had to return to Paradise on Thursday to open the second half of the season. Finally, wanting to make his child happy, Mitch gave in. Naomi quipped to him:"I'll be alone, me and my gun. I guess I'll just spend 3 days pleasuring myself and painting my toenails while you and the kid are gone" She said. That Sunday, after the game, Mitch and Erin took off for Freeport, and Naomi went home, busying herself with movies and books for the 3 day vacation. Unbeknownst to Naomi, her attacker had broken out of jail in another part of the Bahamas, and the police in Nassau hadnt yet gotten word that he had escaped. Late that night, as Naomi slept, she heard what sounded like a credit card slip open and jar open her sliding door, deactivating the alarm. Grabbing the gun next to her, her heart racing, Naomi ran downstairs, and saw a dark shadowy figure with a knife: "Fucking Bitch! I have come here to finish you!" A man's voice said. "I have a gun, stop or I'll shoot!" Naomi screamed. "You dont have the guts, you bitch! Iam gonna finish you now!" He said, still coming toward her with the knife. "I mean it, put down the knife and lie down on the floor!" She screamed. The attacker kept moving toward her. Afraid her life was in danger, Naomi fired three times, striking the attacker in the chest, and he fell on the floor. Naomi looked, and saw the attacker wasnt breathing. She checked, and in fact, his heart had stopped and he was dead. Not knowing what to do, she promptly called Mitch's cell phone in his hotel in Freeport, hysterical, waking him up as it was 2am. First, she couldnt get the words out, she was crying so much: "Mitch, its its me, he came here, he broke out of jail, he had a knife, and I.. I killed him.. he's dead!" Naomi cried hysterically. "Nai,listen to me, calm down, you have to call the police and tell them what happened. I'll get a plane back and be there first thing in the morning. Dont discuss too much, call our lawyer too and leave him an urgent message. No one is going to press charges against you. It was self defense. He obviously came there to kill you. If they do, We'll sue them for millions. You had to do it, honey, you had no choice. I love you, and Iam with you" Mitch said. "Hurry home, baby" She said. "I'll be there in a few hours" Mitch said. After that, Naomi called the police, and left an urgent message for her lawyer, who showed up with the police:" You better not press charges against my client, that piece of scum came here with the intent to kill Naomi. It would never have happened if you had been doing your goddamn jobs. The lady killed an attacker in her own home who had raped and robbed her, threatened her life, and apparently came back to finish her. You press so much as one charge, I'll sue for civil rights for nine figures" The lawyer said. "We understand. We dont plan to press charges against you, Ms Watts, he came with intent to harm you in your own home, it was self defense." The officer said. The police and lawyer were there the rest of the night, and at sunrise, Mitch arrived, without Erin, as the cops were still cleaning up the crime scene: Naomi lunged at him, crying hysterically:"I'm here, honey, no one is going to hurt you, it's over, he's dead" Mitch said. "Mitch, where's Erin?" Naomi said. "I took her to Mandy's. She's the one person still around, I didnt want Erin to see all this, we'll get her later" Mitch said. "I was just telling your wife that we dont plan to press charges. We know the circumstances, and that we misstepped with keeping him in jail, and all that. We know it was self defense."The officer said. "That's good, because now my wife has to not only live with having been raped, but also with having her life threatened again, and having killed a man. I think thats enough" Mitch said. The police cleaned up the crime scene and tried to keep the media out of it, although that wasnt easy, while Mitch called Jim Gardner, and a few other teammates to inform them of what happened. Everyone knew the circumstances and was supportive. It would take time to get over, but Naomi was forced into protecting herself because the police hadnt done their jobs. The family spent the rest of the All Star Break at home, and prepared to open the second half that Thursday at home against Atlanta. So there would be no trial, and Naomi's attacker was at rest, but would she be at rest, or would there be lingering effects. What would happen from here? Stay tuned.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back