• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True story: my ticklish downstairs neighbor

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
A recent true story posted here reminded me of a neighbor I tickled in 1991.

I was living alone in a third floor studio apartment of a renovated Victorian home. In 1990 the second floor apartment was taken by a young (twenty-something) (I was 30) South American woman named Maria, her parents, boyfriend, and daughter from a previous lover. Maria was short and pretty with shoulder-length straight brown hair. When they first moved in she was a bit chubby but later slimmed down.

The first year or so we were neighbors, I realized two things. 1)Maria and her boyfriend had a rocky relationship, as he was separated but not yet divorced. 2)Maria was attracted to me.

Since I liked Maria's boyfriend, I never pursued Maria. But by the summer of 1991, opportunity knocked once too often. One quiet afternoon Maria offered to sneak away with me somewhere. She wanted to seduce me. But all I wanted was to tickle her.:evilha:

I drove Maria to a park. My plan was to lay out on a blanket and see how much I could tickle her.

It started raining so we never got out of the car. Seated next to me in my car, Maria put on her seduction face. She was indeed attractive and were her boyfriend not in the picture, I would have gone for it.

Instead, I pulled her legs on my lap, removed her shoes and tickled her feet. Maria was indeed ticklish:jester: so I was set!

"That tickles!" she said, smiling and giggling as I held her by the ankles and tickled her bare soles with my free hand. Oddly, while I could see my tickles affecting Maria, she did not pull away or fight me. I've only had that happen a couple of times.:confused: But I'm not complaining! I guess some people get weakened by the tickling sensation - despite all the strength in one's legs, they don't kick or pull away.

I forget how long I tickled Maria's feet, but it was quite a while. At one point through her laughter, she said, "I think I'm going to scream." No one was around to hear her, but as it turned out, Maria kept her screams to herself.

Between tickles on her soles, I also tickled Maria's midsection, getting a nice reaction. Maria was "classic ticklish," sensitive in all the right places and submissive to her tickler, little old me.

That was the only time Maria and I snuck away. She never offered again (nor did I ask). I don't know if Maria realized I took advantage of her but she continued to be nice to me. A year or two later she and her boyfriend had a baby. In 1994 I moved and have not seen them since.

When it comes to tickling the girl who lives downstairs, I believe in the good neighbor policy.:angel:

Last edited:
Cool story, Em Es. I can relate to ya, but I don't live in apartments, single resident houses. To this day, we all gather round' from time to time, and engage in some incredible tickle fights. Yes, Em Es, membership does have its privledges:D

Excellent story, EMS! Ah memories - the only thing more fun than replaying them in our minds is making them in the first place. :D Thanks for sharing guy.

Neat story

I am 30 now and I live in a duplex. There is a girl living upstairs and I am very interested in seeing if she has ticklish feet. Like Maria, she too has a boyfriend but there relationship does not seem so bad. I wonder how I might go about setting up a tickle oppurtunity.
:)

Setting up your neighbor to tickle her

Thanks for the compliments, guys.

Stan327, what I've learned (and wish I knew when I first started going after girls) is to concentrate on the ladies who like you, not the heartbreakers who don't return your calls.

Here's how I would work on your attractive upstairs neighbor:

Since you didn't say how she acts around you, I will assume she has not shown any interest. If that's the case, I'd be cordial but not overanxious to talk to her. I'd play it it cool and be a little mysterious to her. Keeping her guessing is your best bet to get her attention.

If she comes around, make your move. If she doesn't, remain aloof, because you never know, she may have you in mind in case the boyfriend bombs out. And remember, when a woman wants you, she will be just as forward about it as men are when they chase girls.

Moral of the story: Rather than trying to tickle the girls you want, take the girls who want YOU. True, they are usually not as exciting, not that there was anything wrong with my former neighbor Maria. (In fact, Maria was pretty cute, one of the most attractive women who ever liked me.)

But I will take the plain Jane who lets me have my way with her over the knockout who is too much pain for the pleasure, any day. When a woman wants you, Stan, she will put up with getting tickled even if she's not a tickle enthusiast herself. She may hate it, but if the tickling pleases YOU, she will let you do it.

Let us know how you do with your neighbor.

You betcha

I'll let you know alright! :) I'm not sure how long it will be before there is any news to report but I may have another lady friend from out of town visit me in several weeks. She was with me last thanksgiving and allowed me to tickle her at will which I did. Maybe her laughter will make enough noise to provoke the girl upstairs to investigate.

To Stan327

Good plan, Stan327. Seeing you with another woman will make you more attractive to your neighbor.

By the way, who is this lady friend you've tickled? Have you shared your story with T.M.F. readers?

I sure did!

Check out my story titled "I participated once" It is listed under the Tickling Discussion thread. I posted it about two weeks ago so it shouldn't be too far back. :)

Lucky +++++++

Lucky you! Man... wish I was in your place that day! Was she attractive? Or at least cute?

Come to think of it

Darth, re-read my posting and you will see my description of Maria. She was one of the most attractive women who ever pursued me.

Your question made me realize I never got a photograph of Maria. I wish I had; it would make my memory of her a little fonder.

P.S. on my ticklish (former) neighbor Maria

One thing I should have mentioned in my first posting. I often bring up tickling in conversations with attractive women. So after tickling Maria, I asked her who else has tickled her.

Maria told me something very cool. She said, "My mother used to tickle me a lot, sometimes for like ten minutes."

I asked Maria how old she was the last time her mother tickled that, and Maria said, "When I was a teen-ager."

I'm launching, just imagining that.

I could have placed a dozen personal ads looking for girls to tickle and gotten no response. But right downstairs from me was Maria, an attractive girl who wanted me and was willing to get tickled - and even used to getting tickled!:rolleyes:

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back