• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The rest of the season, the NL playoffs, down to the wire, and then, heartbreak

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys continued to play well on the homestand, taking two of three in the next series, and three of four the weekend after that. The division race with the Braves and Phillies was close. Atlanta caught them for a while, the Good Guys played well against them in late August and September, and stayed ahead by a small margin, clinching the division against Montreal with a home win four days before the season ended. The playoffs were a rollercoaster. After winning the division series against Florida in four, the Good Guys would have the home field advantage against Atlanta in the National League Championship Series, and it would be a fight to remember. After winning the first two in Paradise, the Good Guys lost two of three to the Braves in Atlanta, and to make matters worse, also lost Game 6 in Paradise, making it necessary for Kate Hudson to pitch Game 7 in P.I. instead of being able to save her for Game 1 of the World Series. Hudson pitched well, allowing only a 2 run homer to Chipper Larry Jones in the 1st, and then settling down. The Good Guys tied the game in the 7th. It remained tied until the bottom of the 9th, when Paradise put two on against Atlanta closer John Smoltz. The crowd of over 50,000 was going beserk. Mitch was up, there were two outs, and the base coach screamed at the Good Guy right fielder: "Dont swing for the fences, put the ball in play!" With that, Mitch hit a little flair into the outfield, just out of the reach of the diving Atlanta shortstop. The winning run raced home, and the Good Guys were National League Champions! The ballpark was bedlam, the team laughing, crying, and falling all over each other on the field, and the fans were going beserk! The clubhouse was utter chaos, but the Good Guys knew they didnt have much time to celebrate, because they had to get to New York to play the Yankees.
The World Series opened in New York, with the Yankees taking a first game win. The Good Guys were almost in a must win situation in Game 2, and they got the win, courtesy of Alicia Silverstone's strong pitching. Back to Paradise they went for Game 3. After a Game 3 Good Guy win, the Yankees bounced back in Game 4. Tie Series, Game 5, and the Paradise Islanders came through with a solid effort to be one win away from another championship. The teams went back to the Bronx for Game 6, and the Good Guys had the lead, and were nine outs away from another title, when in the 7th, the roof caved in on a 4-0 lead, and starter Adrienne and the Good Guy pen coughed up 6 runs. To Game 7 the Good Guys went. Kate Hudson would start for Paradise after pitching Game 3. The Yankees would counter with Roger Clemens. Both starters pitched well, with Clemens giving up 3 runs through 7 and Kate 2 runs. Mandy did her job in the 8th, and the Good Guys scratched another run for a 4-2 lead. In the 9th, Naomi came out of the pen. The Paradise Islanders were 3 outs away from the title on the opponent's home field. a solid hit was followed by an out, then a bloop hit, and another out. The dangerous Bernie Williams was the batter. Naomi got two strikes, one away from victory. Then, she threw a pitch that was an inch too far over the plate. Just an inch. Willams swung, and hit a long fly ball to right field. It kept carrying, Mitch was tracking it, he made a vailiant leap, but it trickled over the wall for a 3 run Homerun and a 5-4 Yankees World Series Game 7 win. The Yankees and their fans were celebrating jovially. The stunned Good Guys stood on the field in disbelief, unable to comprehend what had happened. Then, they slowly made their way off the field into the clubhouse. The press approached them, but they could hardly speak. Naomi buried her face in her hands, and sobbed hysterically, as Mitch tried to console her: "It's my fault we lost, it's my fucking fault. I cost this team a championship! God, I hate myself!" She sobbed. "It is not your fault. We are a team, we had a wonderful year, Naomi, on the baseball field. We have to remember the good, tip our hat, and come get em again next year" Mitch said. Joe Torre, the Yankees manager, visited the Good Guy clubhouse, and was offered congratulations by the hurting Paradise Island team. "You guys are amazing. What a World Series. I just want to tip my hat to the greatest World Series opponents ever" Torre said. After showers, and a quiet trip to the airport, the Good Guys boarded the plane back to The Bahamas. The mood on the plane was somber, no one could eat, and Naomi just rested her head on Mitch's shoulders and kept sobbing. The plane landed in Nassau at 3am in the morning, where some well wishers greeted the Good Guys to congratulate them on a wonderful season, despite the World Series heartbreak. For a few days, members of the team werent seen in public very much, as they kept to themselves to absorb and deal with the crushing defeat. For Naomi, she was heartbroken, but thanks to Mitch, was able to try and put it into perspective after a time. That year she had gone through a rape, and killing her rapist in self defense. A World Series game 7 loss, as heartbreaking as it was, couldnt compare to that.
That week, Naomi's younger sister from Australia came to Paradise to spend time with and console her sister. She had visited for two days after the rape, and then gone back. This time she would stay two weeks. There was to be one last Saturday night hotel meeting before the team scattered for the winter. Naomi's sister had never been through the tickles that the Good Guys gave each other, but on that night would be. Naomi wasnt thrilled about the team having access to tickle torture her baby sister. "Baby, in perspective, as Naomi's sister Roxanne was 28. After dinner and gambling, the Good Guys went to their suite where Roxanne agreed to be one of that night's fetured ticklees. She stripped to her bra and panties, and then was tied hands and feet to the bed. "Are you as ticklish as your big sister over there?" One player said. "I think I'm worse" Roxy replied. With that, the tickle began on Roxy's neck with fingers as she began to writhe around and the giggles started: Hehehehehehehehe! NO! Then, moving down, her tickler Barney the catcher tickled Roxy on her underarms and sides as she squealed and bucked some more. Hehehehehehehehehhehe! NO! NO! Working his way down, Barney tickled Roxy on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Then to the soles of Roxy's bare feet. Barney tickled Roxy on her soles and under her toes with fingers, then proceeded to use feathers, ice and the dreaded electric toothbrush. This drove Roxy beserk! She flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes every which way, screaming with hysterical laughter, tears coming to her eyes, and begging the tickling to stop! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehhehee! NO! NO! I'm very ticklish! I give up! Please no! NO! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheheehe!
Finally, the tickling stopped, and the beautiful Roxy lay on the bed, out of breath, and deshelved. "I've had that my whole life, Naomi used to do that to me as a kid" "I did not" Naomi replied. "You have a short memory, sister dear, yes you did" Roxy said. "I dont remember" Naomi replied. "Well, I do" Roxy said. After that, Roxy was untied, fixed herself, and everyone went about their evening. Another season had ended, this time in heartbreak, but there was always next year. Tickle Team from Paradise Island would come back and try to win another tickle championship next year, everyone could be sure of that, and the fans would be right there with them, in spite of the heartbreaking way the last season had ended.

The End

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back