• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Season, New Hope, only Two Goals, tickles, and a Title

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys had a quiet winter following the heartbreaking World Series loss. Mitch and Naomi went to Australia and the US to visit their families as they always did. The Good Guys, because of their much lower payroll than most other major league teams, never had to worry about major free agent losses like other teams did. The top salaries on the team were in the neighborhood of 2 or 3 million a year, rather than 20 mil, so free agency and payroll was never a factor. It kept the team together, ticket prices low, and the payroll under control. Throughout the winter, the team had a certain anger to it, a certain fire, to come back, and win it all, and reverse the heartbreak of the year before. It wouldnt get any easier on Opening Night, as it was always a tradition to replay highlights of the last game of the previous year. The homerun ball that had broken the Good Guys dreams would be shown, along with announcer Michael Green's final call, which was: "Ball going back, back, Mitch at the wall, he leaps, and ..no! He cant get it, a game winning homerun, and the Yankees are World Champions! What has been a wonderful GoodGuy season, comes to an end in heartbreak fashion on a cold, windy, Sunday night in October in New York" Opening night the following year was against Atlanta, and the team and their fans would have to endure the heartbreak of that last game. Before the opening game, a couple of members of the team gave speeches, thanking the fans for their support, and pledging nothing short of a World Series championship for that year.
The season got off to an acceptable start for the Paradise Islanders, with an opening day win by Kate Hudson, and a win in the season's second game. This was followed by a loss, and then a split of two games in the next series against the Mets. The team gathered at the hotel for the first Saturday night party of the year. Things had changed a bit over the winter. Naomi's nemisis to her marriage, Adrienne, had finally acquired a boyfriend, and had lost interest in Mitch, at least as a potential lover. The team kept teasing him about the tickle initiation to the team, and tried to get him to join in. Adrienne quipped to him: "I dont even know how ticklish you are, I dont think I've ever tickled you" She said. "I'm ticklish, honey, but not nearly as much as you" He said, giving the incredibly ticklish Adrienne a poke in her ribs. Finally, the boyfriend gave in, and agreed to be tied hands and feet to the bed. With that, Mandy and Adrienne went on either side of him, and began the tickle on his neck as the laughter began: Hahahahahahahahahaha! NO! Then, Adrienne and Mandy moved down, tickling Adrienne's boyfriend, named Mike, on each of his sides as he writhed around and laughed hard: Hahahahahahahahahahaha! NO! NO! Moving down, they tickled him on his inner thighs, causing his legs to buck. Finally down to the soles of his feet. Each girl took a foot, and tickled it with their fingers and instruments on his soles and over his toes. This made Mike nuts! He filled the room with roaring laughter and bucked his feet as much as the restraints would allow: Hahaahahahahahahahahahahaha! NO! Cmon honey please stop! NO!! NO! Hahahahahahahahahahaahahaa! Finally the tickling stopped, and Adrienne couldnt resist a playful tease: HMMM, such a ticklish wimp. Is that what I want for a boyfriend?" She teased. "Hey, I'm not really used to being tickled. Iam ticklish, I cant believe you guys do that all the time" He said. "Well, we do. No one is worse than this one over here" Mitch said, pointing to Naomi. "One stroke of her soles and she goes through the roof. If I so much as touch her sole with my foot in bed, she loses it" Mitch quipped. "Hey, Buddy, that is not true, Iam about the 4th most ticklish girl on this team. There's Miss Mandy, my bullpen partner in crime, who you cant even touch, then little Katie, then theres your little Adrienne over there, then maybe me. Oh Iam very ticklish, no doubt, I admit, but I dont think as much as those three" Naomi said. "That's because they are young and you are getting old" Mitch quipped to Naomi. "Hey! Iam only in my 30s! Iam not old!" She said. "I dont care, I love you anyway" Mitch said, kissing Naomi.
After this, Mike was untied and the team had a fun Saturday night. The next afternoon, the Good Guys beat Tom Glavine as Kate Hudson got another win. This was followed by the team taking two of three from the Marlins. The team was off to a good start, and would now hit the road. So the season had started successfully with good tickles, and a good start on the field baseball wise. What would happen next? Stay tuned in the continuing adventures of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back